InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bound For Tomorrow: Sesshomaru and Rin ❯ BONUS LEMON ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Before she can take him in her mouth he stops her.
“Wait.” Before he continues, he wants to implant the shard that will keep her safe from injury, as he can feel his beast clawing to get out, just beneath the surface.
He stands, and retrieves the shard, placing it in his mouth. He comes before her and sticks out his tongue, which the shard is resting on, and she seems amused at his display. He pulls his tongue back inside and allows his Ki to flow into into his mouth, much like when he calls his poison, but keeping his venom at bay. He can feel the shard absorb his power.
He leans forward, and uses a canine fang to open an inch long vertical wound over her sternum, hearing her gasp. Quickly, he pushes the shard into it with his tongue and then laps at it twice, healing the small but deep cut. A starburst of power radiates through her body and she can feel the difference.
“Oh!” For a moment she staggers on her feet, but he grips her shoulders and rights her. A wicked smile crosses his face at her vulnerability, his beast sensing her more fully now than ever before.
“Now, my precious little bitch… suck me.” He intones, staring at her with crimson tides ebbing into the whites of his eyes and with a lust filled tone. There is a hint of dark amusement as well.
Rin shivers at his tone, but not in fear. She is aroused by his arousal. Already the combination of the shard and his mark are working their magic and creating a bond between them. Before this night ends, he will be inside her, in every possible way; in her body, in her mind, in her heart and in her very soul… They will be one.
She falls to her knees in obedience and submission. Rin grips him with her hands, velvet over an iron rod… and brings her mouth forward, sucking in his tip with greedy abandon. He hisses in pleasure and then growls in delight as she continues forward covering him in her warm, wet, sucking mouth. She bobs her head and works both hands over him, and his hands burn to grab her head and guide her, but he digs his claws into his palm and attempts some semblance of sanity. His eyes are swirling in a dangerous mixture of red, gold and white, and the beast claws more frantically. She is mine to do with as I please… but…
I must not scare her. He thinks, but… Rin has other ideas.
She pulls back and looks up into his face from her position of supplication, whispering, “Let go… Rin craves your lust as much as your love… let go, Sesshomaru. Show me… show me the demon inside… show me how you want me…”
She sings a siren song, calling to his inner demon and after only a brief struggle he loses the battle with himself entirely. His whole body thrums with power as his markings go jagged and his eyes enlarge and the red wave crashes over his vision; the beast is free.
His hands come up and fist the hair on the sides of her head, burying his fingers in the strands and tugging, forcing her to crane her neck back further to look at him.
“Suck me, Bitch.” He shoves her head forward insistently and when he feels her compliance and lack of resistance, his beast roars. He continues to drag her mouth roughly over his length and shoves his hips forward.
Suck it, Suck it, Suck it. His mind repeats, over and over.
He feels his member hit the back of her throat, but still he presses on. She does not gag, she does not cry tears or scent of fear or pain… she is aroused by his actions, and her scent spurs his dark demonic lust on.
“Yes…” he croons, “take it all my little bitch…” he encourages her in a tone that sends shivers down her spine, wetness to her sex and lust to her heart, “Suck your alpha's cock like a bitch in heat… earn my powerful fuck…”
Up until this point he has maintained control; he has been decidedly more human in his `lovemaking'. He has allowed her to dominate certain aspects, and held his beast at bay. No longer. Her show of submission has released his inner lust driven beast. He has marked her as his and his beast wishes to do as he pleases with his honored mate. In the end, the beast will always have its way. He will do no serious harm to her, she is marked, and his beast recognizes her as his alpha female, but he will show her what it means to be the bitch of a taiyoukai. Now, `lovemaking' complete, the beast inside will fuck her.
He rips her drooling mouth from his angry red cock, and she gasps for breath. In her most secret fantasies, this is what she has dreamed. Rin has always understood that Sesshomaru was youkai, and no youkai, no matter their love or protection, is known for the gentleness, especially during mating. She has dreamed of his mating as a wild and rough experience, not the stuff of sappy romance novels. Rin has wanted him to dominate her, own her, posses her body as he has her heart for years. She will be a most willing slave to his demonic lust, because she has wished for nothing more than the opportunity to serve him this way since she knew what went on between a male and female.
She has seen the aftermath of the full moon on the body of her priestess friend. The bruised wrists, the punctured shoulders, the scratched thighs and hand printed hip bones. She knows what is to come, and lustful anticipation springs to life, twisting her stomach into knots and making her nether regions ache and swell.
Oh gods… he's going to fuck me… oh GODS… how I want him to fuck me!
“On all fours. Present yourself to you alpha.” He commands roughly, through gritted teeth with a tense jaw.
Immediately she turns and assumes the position. Her head and chest pressed to the ground, her spine arched to push her ass into the air, displaying her dripping sex shamelessly before her alpha.
Sesshomaru crouches. Once again he presses his face to her dripping flushed sex and pushes his tongue inside, although this time it is to heal any internal soreness from his prior rough treatment. He hears her gasp and moan, feels her shove back onto his face and he knows then that her need is approaching his own.
The cool air on her secret place combined with her vulnerability is an elixir, making Rin lust-drunk. She too has given up any control she may have claimed. She gives herself totally to her dominant alpha male, trusting herself to his care, just as she always has, and is ready to do anything he asks of her. She feels him pull back, and his member at her entrance, probing with a smooth round mushroom tip. So hot and hard.
Sesshomaru allows his tip to slip past her opening but then stills, the dominant beast inside holding back, wishing to force her humiliation, supplication and submission.
“Beg me.” He commands, while spreading her thighs wide open, and using his hands to part her cheeks, surveying her other opening. Oh yes, before the end of the week he would penetrate her there as well. Her entire body would be his, marked and claimed with his seed and scent. If he could, he would bathe her in a never ending river of his scent laden cum, and in this state, there will be very little recovery time between his orgasms, so he intends to brand her with his seed in many ways this night and these next few days. My Rin!
This bitch is mine, and she will reek of this Sesshomaru, before this week is through.
He feels her tense, but a whimper and spasm around his tip later, she cries for him,
“Please, Sesshomaru.”
“Please, what?” he replies in a bored tone, though he is far from bored…
“Take me.” She tries, after searching for a dignified response to such an indignant question.
“Take you? Where?” He presses her. He will make her say it.
Rin groans in frustration… Oh gods… She feels him grip his shaft and use his grip to tease his tip within her.
“Fuck me!” she cries out, finally broken, “Pleeeeease, Fuck me!”
Demonic red eyes glow in predatory delight, and a deep growl shakes his entire frame, vibrating all the way down to his toes and the tip of his head. His shaft even quaked as he grips her hips, pulling her back and thrusting forward in one decisive movement and his jagged hip markings hit the full round cheeks of her ass. He groans at feeling her tight wet velvet walls clamp around his incredibly sensitized member. So fucking tight… so fucking wet… so fucking good…
“Good Grrrrrrrrllll, Rrrrrriiinnnn.”
His body does not yet fall forward, instead, he leans back, the angle of his thrusting hitting her most sensitive spot inside and more juices flow down his shaft, wet his silver pubic hair and her dark hair, and make her inner thighs glisten as he pumps himself wildly in and out of her tight warm depths, plundering her for all she is worth. He howls, not only once, but over and over.
“Arrroooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!…. Ar, ar, aroooooooooooooooooooooo!!!.” In between the wall shaking howls he snarls and snaps his jaws at the air. His beast is in full control now, and his face is partially transformed. Gone from his mind are thoughts of decorum, decency, and what the human villagers must be thinking as the sounds of his rutting carry on the wind, waking them from sleep.
“GGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS!” Rin's own cries are not completely drown out by his. Her mind is numb, all she knows is the pulsing jack hammer that rams itself into her internal pleasure center with brutal efficientcy and inhuman speed and strength.
She shatters around him, clenching and fluttering and squeezing and sucking his member into her depths. Tears begin to pour from her eyes at the sheer overwhelming sensation of him spearing himself relentlessly into her. Her climax seems to last forever as he simply forges on, pistoning his hips in short staccato strokes that seem as though they will never cease.
Still riding the cresting waves of her first climax, another overtakes her and again, she GUSHES her release. She hears his howls cease for a moment and his dog-like sniffing of the air. His motions falter for the briefest moment before yet another victory howl tares itself from his throat.
Rin feels lost in animalistic instinct. She is no longer in control of her body and every human dignity flies from her mind, nothing but the rough hard rutting, the continual invasion of her tight slick passage and the pounding of his hips against her ass can exist for her.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh, oh Kami-sama! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn iiiiiiitttttt!”
He never seems to stop.
Finally his chest meets her back and an inhuman voice growls in her ear,
“You're MINE, Bitch! You're MINE!” each time he says `mine' his quick strokes pitch deeper, bringing her to the border of painful pleasure.
“Yes!” she sobbingly agrees. “Yes! Rin is yours!”
“Who is your master? Say my name, bitch, my NAME!”
Rin continues to sob, overwhelmed by emotion, and the wonderful feeling of him inside her. She is only trying to catch her breathe to comply, when he nips her ear, impatient for her declarations of his ownership. With a threatening tone he all but purrs,
“Scream my name, or simply scream… the choice is yours, little girl.”
Instantly a sliver of fear overtakes her and she screams as loudly as she can,
“Sssseeesssshhhhoooommmmaaarrrruuuu!” then she pants, but continues to say his name as if it is a magic charm that will release her from his tortured pleasurable assault on her body, Rin can't take much more. “Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru, Sess. Sho. Ma. Ru!”
With a final snarl and thrust so deep she is sure she felt it in her throat, he clamps his fangs into her shoulder, sinking into muscle, causing hot pain to radiate down her arm and any support she has from the limb gives way and she collapses completely.
Oddly enough the pain morphs into a pleasant feeling of warmth after only a moment and the extra sensation sends her whining a small, less-intense almost mini-climax out again.
She can feel the scorching rush of hot fluid pour into her, so hot it nearly burns in it's intensity, before she feels a slightly stinging stretch within her and something grows impossibly larger within her.
What is…
Instinctively she seeks to pull away from the alien feeling, but his fangs lock in time with his bruising grip on her hips and he growls low and dangerously.
She stills, going limp once more and ceases her struggles completely, giving in to the now no longer painful expansion. It seems the heat of his release is also acting to relax her inner muscles, soothing them, to allow this odd… thing…
Rin whimpers.
“Sesshomaru? What…?”
His eyes fade to gold, and he comes back to himself slowly, as if waking from a dream, though, he can recall everything, it is as if the actions were not his own. This same feeling overtakes him when he brakes a transformation, and he is slightly… worried. A quick check of her scent and state of mind confirms she has not been seriously harmed, and is in fact, feeling lazy and sated. Relief washes over him. She is not angry, humiliated, hurt or frightened. Thank the Kami. He releases his grip on her shoulder and laves her neck healing the wounds, though the shard in her chest has already begun to heal her.
“Do not attempt to move away. It will cause pain for us both.” He wraps his arms around her waist, and sneaks his hands upwards. One kneads her breast, and the other rubs soothing circles on her soft belly.
He allows the comforting growl to bubble up and he licks her neck, her ears, her cheek and shoulders affectionately. Gods, how he loves her.
When she seems to sigh and relax he squeezes her a little more tightly for a moment.
“I will roll us on to our sides. Perhaps you might find more comfort in that position.”
Rin nods her head silently, feeling the silk of the futon rub against her forehead. She is still comfortably trapped beneath him, but his weight now is becoming burdensome. She is grateful when she feels them tip to the side, and she allows him to guide her to a more comfortable position for them both. Still he does not withdrawal from her, although, that something seems to be… shrinking.
“Sesshomaru?” she tries again after a moment. She feels him take a deep breath behind her, and nuzzle her neck. She smiles at his affectionate gesture. She has never known Sesshomaru to be overly physically affectionate, although, she has never known him to be `cold' either. Others have told her his so, although she simply cannot see that about him.
“I have knotted within your body. It is something that occurs in both mortal dogs and Inuyoukai. It is my body's attempt to assist my seed in taking firm hold within you, and creating pups. Until I constrict again, attempting to move away could cause damage to us both. We are…'stuck' like this.” She could swear, if she could see his face, he would be blushing, although, she remains sure that is not the actual case.
“Oh…” Rin relaxes in his hold, feeling very reassured, “I'm glad… I was… confused… but, if it's normal… and…” Rin brightened at the thought, “if it'll help us have a baby…” Rin smiled broadly, a baby...
She wants to be a mother, so badly, and to be having the offspring of Sesshomaru… It is all she has ever dreamed.
“Pups, Rin. Our offspring will by hanyou pups, although, your enthusiasm pleases me.” Sesshomaru could scent the heady scents of love and devotion permeate the air. The scent was nearly as enticing as that of her arousal. He noticed her eyelids drooping, and her heart rate slowing. He wished he could take her once more, but… She is still human.
“Rest now, little one.” Another familiar phrase from her childhood. He has loved her for so long… perhaps… long before it was `appropriate' to feel as such.
Mokomoko curls around her naked body, sneaking around her waist, winding around her chest and under her head as pillow. This same nightly ritual had been done each night when she was a child, though, then she had been clothed.
She responds with a yawn, “You were incredible… better than any of my fantasies, or even my best dreams.”
His male ego purrs, but before he can respond, he hears her snoring softly. He brushes her bangs away from her face, once more gentle and reverent.
“As you were you, my Lady… as were you.”