InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Old Flame, Enter Kikyo ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: How many times do I have to say this? I don't own Inuyasha or anything associated with him.

Hey, I know what your all thinking, she damn well took her time! Ya sorry, everything's been hectic, but I would like to, once again thank my wonderful reviewers:

Kagomeinuyashalover

Sweetapple

meera

belldandy_luver

Inuyasha is a tottal Hotty

IwantMoreIY

InuKitsuneMiko

S2animeluverS2

Thanx guys, you're the best! Anyway on with the story!

Old Flame, Enter Kikyo

"Kagome get up! We're going to be late for breakfast!" Rin yelled.

"N dno wnnu," Kagome mumbled.

"I don't care if you don't want to, I do and because I need energy for the day and so do you!" Rin yelled across the cabin, throwing some clothes at Kagome.

Kagome continued to snuggle under her blankets. Rin sighed and would have given up if she had not gotten such an evil idea. Rin crept to the door, looking over her shoulder to make sure Kagome's back still faced her. After confirming so, she opened the door and screamed, "INUYASHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! KAGOME'S STILL IN HER PAJAMAS!!"

That did the trick.

Kagome was out of bed, in the bathroom, changing and grooming herself to maintain her usual appearance. About 2 minutes later, when she was about to apply lip gloss, she realized Rin was laughing her head off. Reality hit her like a ton of bricks, `Oh, just you wait Rin, I will get you,' Kagome thought with a mischevious grin.

When Kagome finally exited the bathroom, Rin had reduced her outburst to slight chuckling, "Oh hardy-har-har, laugh while you can, Rin, I will have revenge."

"Sure you keep tellin' yourself that," Rin chuckled, "common, we're gonna miss breakfast!"

"But where's Sango?"

"She left, we played `Rock, Paper, Scissors' to see who would wake you up, I lost."

"One word about your method of waking me up-"

"Whoops, we're late, gotta go!"

~*~*~*~

"Honestly guys, what took ya?" Sango asked, accompanied by the guys in the Mess Hall.

"As if you didn't know, leaving me to wake-up Kagome," Rin pouted.

"I don't know what your talking about, Rin," Sango said innocently, "So how did you wake her up?"

Rin perked up, "Well it was quite easy, after I told her In-"

"She told me instead of the regular eggs for breakfast, we were having cinnamon rolls!" Kagome nervously blurted.

"Riiiiight," Sango said knowingly.

"My dear Sango, it does not become you to act so suspiciously."

"Shut it, Miroku."

"I was merely-"

"Shut it."

"But-"

"Shut it."

"At least-"

"Shut it!," the girls shouted in unison.

Inuyasha snickered, "Miroku got told."

Miroku shot glares at Inuyasha, but perked up at the sight behind him, "Oh look Sesshomaru, isn't that Inuyasha's old friend?"

Sesshomaru sighed, "If it's who I think it is, I don't think I want to acknowledge her presence."

And up walked she walked. At first glance, you could have guessed it was Kagome, but on careful inspection, you could have seen they looked nothing alike. Where Kagome was full of innocence at light, this girl was full of a deceit and darkness. Where Kagome's smile could melt the coldest heart, this girl's smile could send shivers of fear down your spine.

"Hey Inuyasha, long time no see!" the girl walked up to him in an uncharacteristic cheery voice.

"What do you want, Kikyo?" Inuyasha asked in a cold tone, not even bothering to turn around.

Kikyo pouted, "Is that how you greet me after 2 years away from me? I haven't seen you since you were 14!"

"Kikyo, if you have no point being here, leave now," Sesshomaru said in his usual cold tone.

Kikyo glared, "I don't remember talking to you Sesshy."

Sesshomaru gritted his teeth, a flicker of anger entered his eyes, "Never call me that, Kikyo, you shall address me as Sesshomaru, do I make myself clear?"

Kikyo gulped, but hmphed soon after to cover her fear, "Anyway Yasha, maybe we could get together sometime and, get to know each other better. I'll see you later, when you're not…with company."

Before Inuyasha could respond Kikyo was gone, giggling with one of her ditsy friends.

"Who was that?" Kagome asked, looking more that a little disgusted.

"Kikyo, Inu's ex-girlfriend, man she was a bitch," Miroku said. Everyone looked wide-eyed at him.

"What, did I say the magic word?"

"Man for Miroku to say that about a girl, she must have really been a pain," Sango commented thoughtfully.

"Could we change the subject away from my personal life?" Inuyasha asked looking slightly peeved.

`Jeeze, I wonder what happened…" Kagome thought. She didn't have time to ponder it long before Chioma walked up.

"Ok group today we're going to…did I walk in on something?" Chioma asked, noticing immediately the mood oof the group.

"Oh, no, nothing, what's on the schedule for today, Chioma?" Kagome asked, the first to snap out of it.

"Right, well today I thought we'd go on a hike to classify different herbs in stuff, it'll be an all-day hike so I'll dive you 10 minutes to pack before we go."

"So when do we go?" Rin cheerfully asked, still remembering the last time she went hiking here.

"Well, I decided we should go in about 15 minutes, and there'd nothing else to tell you, so you can start packing provisions, now."

No one moved.

"…That means now, your only wasting your own packing time you know, we're leaving at 9:35 with or without your stuff, get going!"

This time to group scrambled out, 10 minutes later, everyone was ready, except Rin."

"Come on Rin, we're going to be late!" Sango yelled.

Kagome thought of a way to give Rin a taste of her own medicine for the wake-up prank, she checked to make sure the guys didn't arrive yet, "Oh, and Rin? Sesshomaru just arrived!"

Sango smiled and they counted down together, " 3…2…1…"

Rin all but dove out the door with her over-stuffed, mini pink backpack, "Oh, Sesshy, I didn't know you were her-"

Rin stopped when it hit her, duped.

"Not so funny when the joke's on you is it Rin?" Kagome coughed out between giggles.

"That's no fair, now the only one who hasn't bee tricked is S-" Rin stopped when a hand flew to her mouth. She looked at the owner of the hand, Kagome, who caught her drift and was looking behind Sango, who was still in hysterics. Rin nodded and Kagome took her hand off.

"So Sango, what do you think of Miroku?" Kagome asked, carefully positioning herself so Sango's gaze would be averted from the person behind her.

Sango's giggling ceased, "Same as you, he's a pervert."

"Is that what you really think?" Rin asked.

"He's not even a little cute?" Kagome pushed.

"…well…maybe just a little…" Sango admitted grudgingly.

"Why thank you Sango, I never knew."

Sango's head whipped around to face a smiling Miroku.

Rin and Kagome giggled uncontrollably.

"Hey, what'd I do to you?" Sango asked, trying franticly to cover her blush.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Sango, my beautiful flower," Miroku said sweetly.

Sango's blush spread, but changed to a blush of anger as she noticed to unwanted contact.

"HENTAI!!" Sango screamed, and took all her embarrassment out on his poor little head.

Just then the other boys and Chioma entered the clearing, "He's at it again isn't he?"

"Yup," the girl's said boredly.

"Think we should brake `em up?"

"Probably, or we'll never get hiking," Rin sighed, causing Sesshomaru to smile slightly at her.

"All right, come on Inuyasha, I'll need some help, Sango can be pretty strong when she's mad," Kagome sighed.

~*~*~*~

Sorry again for the long wait, review! Oh, and if you're a REALLY strong Kikyo fan, you might not like this story, so no flames about how I portray her please, thanks!