InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ 6 people, 3 pairs ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha except on Fridays! :P

Hehe! I set this chapter up so well, anyway, if you don't like fluff, skip this chapter! Tell yourself that they all had a great time and went back to their bunks, k? All right, I sabriel7 am your captain for the day, today's random quote-thingy,

`Clap on! * clapclap * Clap off! * clapclap * Clap on, clap off! * clap? *'

Oh, ya, and when you review, vote if you want me to acknowledge the reviewers or not. If I do, I will randomly put up an `A/N page', k? Thanx guys!

6 people, 3 pairs

~*~*~*~

Sesshomaru & Rin

~*~*~*~

"Like this?"

"No, turn your body a little bit to the right."

True to his word, Sesshy was teaching Rin how to skip a rock, but more manually. He positioned his body so it was directly parallel to hers. His hand cupped hers as they both held on to the rock.

"Ok, now when I say 3, I want you to swing your arm with mine, and when I say so, release the rock. Ok?"

"Uhm hmm," Rin murmured. She was concentrating to all her ability. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth slightly, and her eyes held determination. Her whole body was on the verge of tenseness. She was so focused; in fact, she failed to notice the lack of personal space between her and Sesshy.

Sesshy almost chuckled, at the look on her face as she tried so hard to perfect something as simple as rock skipping, but stopped himself soon enough, "Ok, 1…, …2, …3!"

Their arms started swinging in perfect harmony. Forward and back, forward and back, "Ok, now pull your arm back, swing it forward, and…let go!"

Rin let it fly. It skipped once, twice, three, four, five times! Sesshomaru looked down at Rin, a slow smile forming on her face, "I did it! I did it!" She started jumping up and down slightly, "Did you see Sesshy?! Did you see what….I…."

Rin's speech was abruptly cut off, for not 2 inches away, was the object of her affection. His lips slowly moving toward her own…

~*~*~*~

(A/N Hehe I'm evil! That's what you get for not reviewing! * sees readers with pointy objects * RELAX! You'll find out what happens…at the end of the chapter…)

~*~*~*~

Miroku & Sango

~*~*~*~

"Oh, hello Kagura, this is Sango, my girlfriend."

Kagura glared venomous at Sango, but quickly put on a fake smile to mask her malice, "Oh, that's great! So…how long have you guys been together?"

"A month." Sango said, before Miroku could say a thing. This girl was really ticking her off with the whole back-down-right-now-or-I'll-kick-your-ass glare.

"Oh really?" Kagura's eyes narrowed into slits, "Well, when this whole arrangement goes in the trash, call me up Miroku." Kagura traced a nail up his shirt. "Oh, and Sango, let me give you a tip," Kagura moved her head forward to whisper in Sango's ear, "He's mine, he'll be mine soon, you'll see."

Kagura started to walk away. At this point, Sango's pride was at stake, so she did the only thing that would even the scales, "Oh, Kagura, let me give you a hint." Kagura turned around and lifted an eyebrow. Sango, not missing a beat, grabbed a very confused Miroku by the shoulders, and kissed him, full on the mouth. Not real kisses mind you, but enough to royally piss of a certain ex-girlfriend. When Sango was finished she pulled her head back, looked at Kagura and said, "See that? It means he belongs to me. So unless you want your ass kicked, I suggest you leave him to me, and go find a different guy to stalk."

Kagura was, to say the least, livid. You could almost see the steam coming out her ears! She huphed, turned on heal, and stomped away. Miroku, as soon as Kagura was ou of sight, laughed his head of, "You * laugh * got her * chuckle * good."

Sango caught the humor of the situation as the anger slowly dissipated. She chuckled slightly, "Well I wasn't about to let her damage my pride."

Miroku got a perverted look on his face, "Is that the only reason, dear Sango?"

Sango's laughter came to an abrupt halt, "Don't go there, Houshi."

Miroku put on an innocent face, "Why Sango, whatever do you mean? I was asking an innocent question."

Sango eyed him warily, for a while. Damn, Miroku was such a good faker, `A cute faker-NO! Don't think that! Even if he is-NO, stop that Sango, get a hold of yourself, it doesn't matter how hot, nice, charming-Sango, pull yourself together!' Sango's display of emotion ran through her features, Miroku couldn't help but chuckle, this brought Sango out of her thoughts.

"What's so funny?" Sango asked.

"You," Miroku smiled, amused.

Sango decided to let that one slide, she was in a good mood, no groping for-

"MIROKU!!!"

"Sorry! Just getting the last one out of my system-"

"I'm gonna kill you!"

~*~*~*~

Inuyasha & Kagome

~*~*~*~

"Isn't it gorgeous?"

"Feh."

"What do you mean `Feh'?"

Inuyasha shrugged, "It's ok, kinda boring though."

Kagome sighed, "You know you can't just be beautiful, you have to be able to appreciate beauty."

Inuyasha smirked, "You saying I'm beautiful?"

Kagome's eyes flashed slightly, `No way is he winning again.'

"What would you say if I did?"

This caught Inuyasha unawares, much to Kagome's delight. Kagome smirked up at him, surprised to see a slight shade of pink on his face he was desperately trying to hide. Kagome smiled, "I win."

Inuyasha's blush disappeared, "You did not!"

Kagome stopped smiling, "I did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"No, you cheated!"

"How?!"

"You went into the emotional category!"

"All's fair in love and war!"

That stopped them both. Kagome hadn't meant to say that, it just slipped, `Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap…'

"…" was Inuyasha's intelligent response.

"Um," Kagome's wasn't much better. She took a step backward, little did she know, toward the cliff, "I'll just be going-" She stepped of the cliff. (Unknowingly)

"Kagome!" Inuyasha was there faster than lightning. He grabbed her hand, Kagome was, needless to say, terrified, "Inuyasha, help!"

Without a thought, Inuyasha let his glamour spell slip, making him able (for sure) to pull Kagome up. Kagome didn't notice till she was safely up the cliff. Inuyasha hugged Kagome to himself, "Don't ever do that again."

Kagome nodded, she didn't have time to cry when she was dangling over the ravine. Just then, Kagome noticed something different, she pulled back to look at her savior. His hair was thicker, his two corner teeth were longer, like fangs, his nails were longer and sharper, like claws, but, most noticeably, on the top of his head, were two, furry triangles, "Inuyasha, what's that?"

~*~*~*~

Sesshomaru & Rin

~*~*~*~

Rin's speech was abruptly cut off, for not 2 inches away, was the object of her affection. His lips slowly moving toward her own…

~*~*~*~

Sesshomaru's lips were now just a breath away. Just… a little…bit…more… Rin slowly closed her eyes as she felt his lips brush against hers. Jolts of electricity shot through her body. As the kiss deepened, she tilted her head up to allow him further access. All of their love, and passion for each other were put into that kiss. Sesshomaru's arms tightened around her gentle form, pulling her closer to him. Rin entwined her fingers in his silvery locks, pulling him closer, if possible. Reluctantly, the two parted, in need of air. They were both panting slightly, and when Rin looked up into his golden eyes. For the first time, she saw emotion, a mix of love, admiration, tranquility, and contentment. Rin exhaled the four words she had been burning to say, "I love you, Sesshy."

Sesshomaru smiled, the first genuine one she had ever seen, "I love you too, Rin."

Rin smiled in a way that could melt the coldest heart, and hugged Sesshomaru to her.

"Groups 1 and 2! Time to get going!"

The sighed in unison. "Time to get back to camp," Rin exhaled. Sesshy smiled and kissed her forehead, "Come on, let's go. Oh, and maybe we should wait a while before telling everyone."

Rin nodded in understanding, the way those guys could tease…

~*~*~*~

Miroku & Sango

~*~*~*~

Somehow, Miroku and Sango had gone from chasing each other (actually Sango chasing Miroku with a stick) to laying in the meadow laughing and out of breath.

"No * pant * fair * pant * you run to * pant * fast," Sango laughed.

"Well I was running * pant * for my life," Miroku chuckled. He looked over at Sango who giggled. She looked so beautiful lying there, face all red from running, absentmindedly playing with a flower, surrounded by various colors of flower. Sango seemed to notice he was looking at her. She turned her head, "What?"

Miroku snapped out of his trance, "Oh, nothing."

It was Sango's turn to notice how handsome Miroku was. He was sitting up now, having recovered from their dangerous game of tag faster. He was gently smiling down on her, his charming, violet eyes looked gently down at her, clashing with the bad-boy, ear-piercing he had in his ear. But somehow, it seemed to fit, giving him an irresistible charm.

Miroku finally worked up the courage to tell her, "Sango?"

Sango's eyes became focused again, "Ya?"

"Sango, I-"

"Groups 1 and 2! Time to get going!"

Sango jumped up, "Oh my gosh, I forgot, we must have been running for longer than I thought! Come on, let's go!"

Miroku sighed, `Thanks Chioma,' he thought sarcastically.

~*~*~*~

Inuyasha & Kagome

~*~*~*~

"Inuyasha, what's that?"

~*~*~*~

"Um, ears?"

Kagome looked shocked, " Inuyasha who…what are you?"

Inuyasha inwardly cringed at how she had phrased it, "I'm…a…hanyou…"

Kagome had listened to the stories her grandpa had told her about Feudal Japan, "How is that possible?"

Inuyasha sighed, "It's a long story."

"I got time."

"Ok, you know about youkai and hanyou right?"

"Ya."

"Well, what you don't know is that some of us survived the era. About roughly 50 or less of us scattered around Japan. Some of them were murdered. The few that lived were assisted by Tiyako Miko, ancestor of Kikyo, which is how I met her, when I was getting a new glamour spell. Tiyako is a kind-hearted soul, I guess it didn't rub off on Kikyo, but I didn't see that. When I loose concentration, the spell falls, or when I drop it because I need my abilities. That's pretty much the condensed version."

Inuyash awaited for a reaction. When he didn't get one, he took it as a sign of rejection, "I understand if you don't want to talk to a hanyou…"

Kagome's gaze lifted to his ears, "Why would I do that?"

Inuyasha lightened, "So your not mad?"

Kagome darkened a little, "I'm mad because you lied to me, not because you're a hanyou…"

Kagome let that sink in, and she watching his eyes drop and his ears droop, "…But, I will forgive you, on one condition."

Inuyasha looked up at her, "And that is?"

Kagome smiled mischievously, "Tilt your head toward me."

Inuyasha was confused, but did as he was told, Kagome smiled, and started rubbing his ears. Inuyasha was startled at first, but soon enjoyed it. Without knowing it, he started growling low in contentment, which sounded suspiciously like a purr. Kagome giggled and rubbed a little faster.

"Groups 1 and 2! Time to get going!"

The two jumped apart like guilty children, slightly blushing.

"I guess we should go," Kagome said.

"Inuyasha nodded, "…so…you forgive me?"

Kagome smiled, "Of course, " she grabbed his hand, "Come on, let's go!"

Little did they know, two jealous eyes had been watching their every move…

~*~*~*~

Teaser! Hehe, guess who! Review if you want another chappy!