InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Evening Activities ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: * sigh * I hate these, * drones * I do not own Inuyasha or anyone associated with him.

Sorry I took so long!

Ok, this is not going to be a perverted chapter…at least, I don't think so, despite its slightly perverted name, k? Ok! Thanx all my lovely reviewers!

ALSO PEOPLE, VERY IMPORTANT, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIT IT IN, BUT SOMETIME BEFORE THEY PLAY THE GAME, INUYASHA TELLS EVERYONE ABOUT HIM & SESSHOMARU BEING DEMONS, OK?

Evening Activities

The groups had finished their hike and were now doing what Chioma called a `cabin merge', Kagome was getting the suspicion that Chioma was trying to get the girls and the guys together. No one else seemed to notice though, so she soon let it drop.

"So Chioma, what are we suppose to do?"

Kagome was snapped out of her thoughts by Rin's voice, who had been even closer to Sesshomaru, if possible, lately.

Chioma got a mischievous glint in her eye, "Basically, this will be an unsupervised group anything, since Group 1 interrupted our last activity, I figured it was only fair to make it up to you."

Kagome was shocked, "You trust us that much?"

Chioma smiled warmly, "You've done nothing to break my trust."

Rin was thrilled. Sango, however looked mortified, "Your leaving us alone, with the lech?!"

Chioma smirked femininely, "I would supervise, but there's a counselor meeting tonight, they should be calling any min-"

"Attention all counselors report the Mess Hall! Repeat-All counselors to the Mess Hall!"

Chioma jumped up, "That's it, gotta go!" With that she left a very bewildered cabin behind.

"…So…whadda we do?" Sango asked, the first to snap out of it. Calling Kilala out of her hiding place.

Miroku smirked, "I have a couple ideas-"

"SHUT-UP PERVERT!" The group, with the exception of Sesshomaru yelled.

Miroku went on unperturbed, "One of which, is truth or dare."

The group was ready to yell again when Rin interrupted, "I could agree with that."

The group looked at Rin, "What? What's so bad about that? At least we can pass the time. You're all just turning it down because he's a pervert and he recommended it."

The group considered it; some changed their minds after careful consideration.

"Why don't we vote?" Sesshomaru offered. All seemed to think that was fair, thus they voted.

"Oh, and so it doesn't get too personal, right down your votes on these pieces of paper," Sesshomaru said, handing everyone a piece of paper and pulled out a hat. "Put your vote in the hat when you're done."

One by one the votes entered the hat, and Kagome was chosen to read them.

After counting them, she breathed a sigh of relief, "It's a tie 3 yes's, 3 no's."

"So how do we choose?" Sango asked.

Rin's hand shot up, "I know! Here Kilala!"

Kilala cautiously crawled off Sango's lap, over to Rin, "Ok, I'll put a `yes' and a `no' paper on the ground, which ever one she goes to is the tie breaker!"

After everyone agreed it was a fair trial, Rin set out the papers. Everyone was tense as the cat was placed on the ground. Kilala looked at everyone, and started making her way toward `No'. Three choice people (A/N You can decide who they are.) breathed a little easier. Halfway there though, Kilala paused and sniffed the ground, she stayed like that for about 5 seconds, 5 of the longest seconds anyone there had witnessed. Kilala slowly made her way toward `Yes', until finally, she stopped at it and mewed.

"Well, that settles that, we're playing Truth or Dare!" Rin proclaimed.

"I don't suppose we could change it to strip Truth or Dare?" (A/N Guess who that was)

"PERVERT!" Sango yelled, banging him on the head.

Rin started as if nothing had happened, "Now, we're playing Truth or Dare Rin's way, ok? Questions can be more than yes or no questions, as in `What's your dog's name?'. Dares cannot involve the human wastes or eating vile objects, other than that, feel free to

Do anything you want, ok?"

Everyone nodded, simple enough.

"Let the games begin!" Rin giggled.

~*~*~*~

Miraculously, Miroku was conscious by the first question.

"Let's let Sesshomaru go first," Kagome said.

"Why?" pretty much the whole group asked.

"Because maybe if he makes the person do something weird enough, he'll crack a smile," Kagome said as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

^_^'

"…Ooook then! Go on Sesshy!" Rin bounced right back.

"…Fine, Sango, truth or dare?" Sesshomaru regained his composure quickly.

Sango looked startled that she was chosen first, but recovered within a fraction of a second, "Truth."

Bad move.

"Are you attracted to Miroku?" Sesshomaru asked as casually as if he were asking about the weather. Everyone, especially Sango, was surprised at his forward question.

Sango's eyes were averted to anywhere but Miroku's unconscious body, and…pretty much everyone else.

"Well?" Kagome pushed.

"A-a little, maybe…," she stuttered, blushing several shades of red. Good thing Miroku was unconscious right?

Wrong.

"Why Sango, I never knew you felt that way, I'm touched."

Sango went from red to pale, "Miroku, when did you become conscious?"

"Right before Sesshomaru asked his question, darling, why do you ask?" Miroku asked innocently.

That's when Sango decided to take her frustrations out on poor Miroku's head, "Miroku?"

"Yes Sango?"

"Run."

~*~*~*~

After quite a bit of wrestling, Miroku and Sango were on opposite sides of the room, glaring at each other. Well, Sango was glaring, Miroku was smiling innocently.

"Ok, anyway, Sango, your turn."

"Fine. Um… Kagome! Truth or dare?"

"Let's see, dare!"

"Ok, I dare you too, rub Inuyasha's ears!"

(A/N Remember the note a the beginning of the chapter?)

Kagome happily obliged. Inuyasha didn't show it, but he was eager too. Kagome hopped over to Inuyasha and, without hesitation, reached up and grabbed Inuyasha's ears gently, and started to gently rub. It took all of Inuyasha's will power to keep from purring contently, but he couldn't help but close his eyes in a dream like trance.

"…Ok guys, you can stop now…guys? EARTH TO MR. AND MRS. INUYASHA!"

The two looked up dreamily at Sango, smiling sheepishly, getting `awws' from both Rin and Sango. Eye rolls from Sesshomaru and a smirk from Miroku. When the two reluctantly slipped away from each other, Kagome started her turn.

"Ok, Miroku! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok, I've been wanting to know, do you really return Sango's feelings, or are you just flirting?"

Tension, tension, tension (A/N Can you fell the tension?)

Miroku paused before replying, "I love Sango with all my heart, her fiery spirit, strong will and natural beauty draw me to her." Satisfied with his answer he blushed faintly. What happened next surprised all the boys, all three girls jumped forward and hugged Miroku, saying "That's so sweet!" several "awws" (A/N Girls `aww' a lot ok?) and a few "How cute!". Miroku was in heaven, but the cooes were abruptly when they felt a hand on their behinds. (Not Sango, remember his promise?)

"HENTAI!!" * SMACK*

Strangely, he survived it, and even retained his consciousness, by a thread.

"Ok, Inuyasha, truth or dare?"

Inuyasha, fearing they would ask about his "love-life" went for the alternative, "Dare."

"Ok, Inuyasha, I dare you-"

"No! Miroku wait!" Sango smirked evilly and whispered something into his ear. He imitated her evil smirk and turned his playful gaze to Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, your improved dare is too…"

~*~*~*~

Yay! Cliffy! * sees horde of angry readers * I mean, how did that happen? Huh, that's weird. Lolz, anyway, sorry for the wait, don't forget to review!