InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ The Fight ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of his…people…friend…things…What was I saying?

I didn't get as many reviews as I hoped * sigh * all well…So here's another chappy thought I'd leave you hangin' for a while. :P

The Fight

Flashback

~*~*~*~

"No! Miroku wait!" Sango smirked evilly and whispered something into his ear. He imitated her evil smirk and turned his playful gaze to Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, your improved dare is to…"

~*~*~*~

"…kiss Kagome."

Everyone, with the exception of Sango who was smiling evilly, stared wide-eyed at Miroku. Not out of surprise, because they knew Miroku would pull something like that, but because they all knew Inuyasha was going to pound him into the ground.

"Miroku!-"

Miroku was unperturbed, "You chose it, I just dished out the dare."

Inuyasha was shocked, even Sesshomaru's emotionless face seemed disturbed.

Sango smiled smugly, "We're waiting…"

Kagome didn't seem sure whether to blush or hit Miroku several times over the head. She looked at Inuyasha, he was sitting with his head facing her. She couldn't see his expression do to his silver bangs covering his face. Within a blink of an eye, Inuyasha quickly kissed cheek. Had she blinked she would have missed it. Slowly, she brought her hand up to her cheek, she could still feel the warmth that left so suddenly, yet made her heart do flip-flops over itself, `Why do I feel this way? Do I love him? Does he love me?'

Inuyasha was blushing several shades of red, `Damn, she has no idea what she does to me. Why do I love her-wait! LOVE?! I love her?! No way! Not again!'

He turned to meet her shocked gaze, the moment her eyes saw amber she was snapped out of her stupor. She blushed a shade that could shame a rose, she tried desperately to hide it, to no avail.

Meanwhile, their friends watched amused as the two teenagers, reluctant to admit it as they were, had fallen in love with each other. Sesshomaru knew it more than anyone else, Inuyasha had rarely ever kissed Kikyo, so the fact that he had known this girl for less than a week, and had kissed her, dare or not, was a huge thing for that certain hanyou.

"Hey, sorry to break-up the blush-fest, but we got a game to play!" Sango smirked.

"Sorry, but the game's over."

All six teenagers looked to the door, "Hey Chioma! How long have you been there?" Kagome asked.

Chioma smiled, "Long enough, now off with you boys, the girls need to get ready for bed."

Inuyasha was more than glad to get away from the scene-of-the-kiss, and was the first out the door, followed my Miroku, who was eager to leave the scene-of-the-grope, but then you would be two if an enraged female was running after you with a painful looking brush in hand. Sesshomaru was last, giving Rin a quick kiss, which went unnoticed because of the entertainment Sango was providing.

"Sango! Leave the boy be! If he gets hurt I get blamed!"

Sango stomped her abuse, "Sorry Chioma, but he was being perverted."

~*~*~*~

The next day everyone woke-up as usual. Met at the Mess Hall, same ol' same ol'; except the fact that Inuyasha and Kagome were unusually quiet, especially around each other. Which didn't go unnoticed by their friends. Rin, being the natural match-maker she was, was already deviating a plan.

"Sango, I'm gonna need your help for this," Rin said as she whispered her plan the older girl.

Sango quickly agreed, immediately setting the simple plan into action, "Miroku? I left Kilala back at the cabin without feeding her, can you come with me?"

Miroku was more than happy to comply, "Anything for you, dear Sango."

The two left without a backward glance, now it was Rin's turn, "Sesshy, I feel a bit under the weather, can you please come with me to the nurse's office?"

Sesshomaru nodded, it was painfully obvious what the two were doing, and he was happy to be rid of the tension, so the two left. Meanwhile, Inuyasha and Kagome, oblivious to the world sat across from eachother, not noticing anything had changed till Inuyasha realized the scents of his friends were long gone.

"Hey, where'd they go?" Inuyasha asked, perplexed.

The sound of Inuyasha's voice jerked Kagome out of her thoughts, "Oh, huh? I dunno, I wasn't listening."

"So we just wait till they get back?"

"I guess so…"

"So…about last night…"

"Ya, what was that?"

Inuyasha, taking this as an insult, rather than a simple question, crossed his arms and put back his emotional shield, "Feh, nothing, just a stupid dare."

Kagome's eyes started to narrow, "So the blushing was part of the dare too?"

(A/N Sorry, just wanted to mention in case you didn't know, everyone had cleared out by now, they meet Chioma in the mess Hall, that's why they're there late)

Inuyasha huffed, "You blushed several shades of red, I was just mad I had to do such a stupid dare."

VERY bad move.

"So, you're saying that that meant nothing to you."

"Feh, it was a stupid dare I didn't even want to do, but I take it you though t it was more."

Kagome's eyes danced with anger, "No, Inuyasha, I thought I could simply have a mature conversation with you without your pig-headedness get in the way. I thought that maybe, under all that idiocy, you might have a heart. I thought, that we could possibly pass one day without you getting defensive and arrogant. But I guess that's too much to ask, so, I bid you farewell Inuyasha, have a nice life!"

With that Kagome stormed out of the Mess Hall, leaving a very confused hanyou behind, wondering if he should have been a little nicer, knowing he was going to regret his momentary laps in judgment, and leaving a very sad on looking "match-maker" watch her plan fail.

~*~*~*~

Ok, I'm done for now! Here's your chapter, REVIEW!!!