InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ The Kiss ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Blah blah, is this really necessary?

So this is the chapter….read…REVIEW!! Since I got 50 last time, this one's gonna be really good! Might be long, don't know yet…

The Kiss

His lips were but a breath away, all she needed to do was move…an inch…closer…

A flash of indecision shot through her eyes, "Inuyasha, what about Kikyo?"

Inuyasha smiled weakly, "Kikyo? Kikyo who?"

Kagome grinned and immediately closed the gap between them. The room went silent, several whispers where heard, one girl in particular left. Not that they noticed, in history, 10 kisses were rated the best, the most passionate, the purest, this one left them all in shame. Kagome's body shivered in unspoken love and delight. Someone in the background queued music, the kind you hear in romance shows. Inuyasha returned Kagome's affections, pulling her tighter by the waist to himself. Kagome's hands glided, one to his chest, one to his cheek. She swore her heart would burst any minute from the love she shared. Inuyasha, eight then was the happiest any man could be.

But like all good things, even a kiss must end.

They broke reluctantly apart for air. They showed no regrets.

Inuyasha smirked playfully, "Not bad for you're first time."

Kagome smiled on of those heart-warming smiles, "I wouldn't mind doing it again."

"All right love birds! Off the stage!" Chioma giggled.

They both blushed, and exited the stage.

~*~*~*~

"…and then she kissed YOUR Inuyasha, and he liked it! She totally ruined your relationship!"

"Do not worry Jinkada, I'm sure she must have tricked him into it."

"Of course Kikyo! Or maybe he got delusional and thought she was you."

"Yes, that must have been it…"

"…so what are you gonna do?"

Kikyo smiled evilly, "I'm going to make sure that whore wished she had never met my Inuyasha, he's mine and only mine…"

~*~*~*~

A/N Don't you just wanna hurt her?

~*~*~*~

"All right Inuyasha, I was beginning to doubt you're sexuality," Miroku chirped.

*WHACK!* *BAM!* *CRUSH!* *THWACK!*

"Monk, you would do well not to say that in front of the Inuyasha, much less the girls," Sesshomaru stated, calmly as ever.

Not that the lecherous teenager could hear him, do to his unconscious state.

Chioma then walked in, "All right guys! The big winners will be announced soon!"

Kagome was nervous to say the least.

~*~*~*~

Flashback

~*~*~*~

Kikyo had sung wonderfully. Everyone could hardly believe it was her voice, her moves also went in perfect harmony with the song. She sang (naturally) "Boys" by Britney Spears.

~*~*~*~

End Flashback (A/N I know, crappy flashback, but I'm too tired to write anything else.)

~*~*~*~

"And the winners are…"

Group 2 crossed their fingers.

"…Group 1! Congratulations!"

Chioma's, along with everyone else in the group, heart sunk, They lost, after all that they lost.

Dajibo smirked at Chioma, "Looks like the best counselor won."

Dajibo walked up to take the certificate and trophy, "I'd like to say on behalf of the group, a-AIYI!"

Dajibo tripped over a chord, which brought Hojo out into the open, holding a remote control and a lap-top.

Chioma walked over to the petrified boy, "What's this?" Chioma opened the screen, a program was up, the option "Run" was displayed."

Dajibo no longer looked cocky, "D-don't touch that!"

Chioma ignored him and pressed `Run'. Kikyo's `voice' was played on the speakers, the exact song she sang, and the music played for it. Chioma shed an accusing glare at Dajibo, "Well, well Dajibo, I didn't think you'd cheat."

Whispers started throughout the hall.

Dajibo looked oddly confident, "We just recorded Kikyo's voice before hand, that's still law abiding. Well you used the same artist twice, that disqualifies you, it's the rules."

Chioma's eyes narrowed, "There's no such rule."

Dajibo smirked, "Oh yes there is, and you don't have the time to look it up, so if you'll excuse me-"

"Dajibo Noh! I would never have thought ye to sink as low as cheating and lying."

Dajibo's face paled, he turned around to see Ms. Kaede standing at the front of the door, looking none too happy.

"M-Ms. Kaede."

"Silence! I will hear no more of ye lying tongue!"

Dajibo's mouth shut tight. Kaede turned to Chioma and her eyes softened, "I believe ye need to retrieve ye award."

Chioma smiled gratefully to Kaede, who nodded. She walked to the stage and grabbed the award, winking at her group, "Thanks everyone, but this really goes to my group!"

Group 2 sauntered awkwardly on stage and were met by immediate, enthusiastic clapping. Chioma smiled, "Thanks guys, I couldn't of done it without you."

Inuyasha shrugged, "We know."

Kagome playfully punched him, "What Inuyasha here is trying to say bluntlyyou're your Welcome."

Kaede looked to Chioma, "Congratulations, your vacation will start tomorrow," she turned to Dajibo and her eyes hardened, "As for you, if you ever pull a stunt like that again, not only will you be suspended, but I'll fire you." With that she left.

Chioma looked to her group, "What are you waiting for? Come on let's celebrate!"

Little did they know, jealous eyes followed their every move.

~*~*~*~

Is that a teaser? Would you call it a teaser? Anyway, you got your kiss now give me my reviews…how bought 60-70? I'd make it shorter but I also gotta update "My Guardian Angel". You should read it, don't forget to review!