InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ A devious plan, Enter Kamira ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:…Oh forget it…who reads these anyway?

YAY!! I got so many reviews! Who knew that chappy'd be such a hit?! Thanx all my wonderful reviewers! As reward you get a nice, juicy chapter! (With your choice of mashed potatoes or french fries on the side) Also, I'll be entering an original character soon, maybe this chapter I don't know, `cause I couldn't think of a character to fit the part! Enjoy!

P.S. My original character's on the dark side. *turns around* Use the force, Luke! *runs of to fight with pretty light lasers of death*

READ THE FOLLOWING AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

P.S. 2 Sorry, but I wanted to try this game, I'll tell you the word of the chapter in this first note thingy, and if you spot where I used the word, put the sentence I used it in your review! Ok? Tell me if you enjoy it! Today's word is flabbergasted ok? Tell me if you want me to continue the game! I'll post you're name in the next chapter if you find it! Enjoy!

A Devious Plan, Enter Kamira

"Rise and Shine! Get up, get up!" Miroku practically sang.

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were still in bed, trying to keep what little control they had about them. But then, you'd be in the same state if an obnoxiously perky Miroku was jumping around you're room and telling you to get out of you're cocoon of fluffy warmness.

`Hold on, fluffy warmness?! Ya, time to get up…' Inuyasha thought grudgingly.

"Get up boys! Early bird gets the worm!" Miroku practically chirped.

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese, and I'd rather have cheese than a worm," Sesshomaru mumbled and got under the covers.

"Come on Sesshy," Inuyasha said, imitating Rin, "We need to go make everyone else's love-life our business."

Yup that did it, Sesshy was up.

"Don't you DARE talk about MY Rin like that!" Sesshomaru chased Inuyasha around with a belt, brandished like a whip.

"What's wrong? Sesshy getting' all wound up about some HUMAN?! My god, I have seen everything," Inuyasha snorted.

"DIE!!"

*WHACK!*

Inuyasha laid sprawled on the ground, swirly-eyed. Miroku sighed, "Honestly, neither of you seem to be able to control your emotions for the fairer sex, tsk tsk."

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha (Yup, he's up) looked at each other, than at Miroku, "Now that we're up, let's punish the person who's fault that is."

Miroku backed out of the cabin, "Now boys, no need to be hasty-" Miroku looked behind them and waved, "Oh, hi Kagome, hi Rin!"

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha whipped around to find…no one, they turned back to the monk with confused eyes, to see him already halfway to the Mess Hall.

"MIROKU!!" the brothers shouted in unison, taking off after the boy.

~*~*~*~

To lazy to write what time it was but sometime after they ate

~*~*~*~

After Miroku got a severe beating, not from the Inu brothers but from after he groped Sango, Chioma soon arrived carrying her clipboard as always, "Ok guys, today's the big day! The day we go to the beach!"

The girls giggled excitedly, Sesshy seemed amused at their antics, Inuyasha watched impassively, and Miroku was drooling. (A/N Give you one guess why.)

Chioma chose to ignore the perverted boy, "We'll be leaving soon, so why don't you inform Dajibo and the other couselors we're leaving?"

Inuyasha smirked, "Meaning `Why don't you go rub it in Dajibo's face that we won' right?"

Chioma smiled, "And inform counselor Tishma that we'll be leaving soon. Ask her if I can borrow her suntan lotion."

Kagome looked up, "Tishma?"

Chioma smiled, "An old friend, don't worry, she's very nice."

The group nodded and Chioma started to walk out. She paused when she arrived at the door, "Oh, and Sango?"

Sango looked up, "Yes?"

Chioma turned to meet Sango's curious gaze, "Feel free to bring that cat with you, Kirara was it?"

Sango looked flabbergasted, "H-How did you…when?"

Chioma just smiled warmly as ever, "My dear that cat, as cute as it is, has a tendency to want to follow you. Who do you think put it back?"

Sango blushed sheepishly, "So I guess I have to let her go?" More like pleading that making a statement.

Chioma waved it off, "Not at all, I discussed this with Ms. Kaede and she agreed it will build responsibility, don't you think?"

Sango nodded vigorously, "Yes! Thank you Chioma!"

Chioma shrugged, "It's the least I can do for you guys, with the whole Dajibo deal and all."

Miroku chuckled, "Believe me, it was our pleasure."

Chioma thanked them again before reminding them to get whatever they wanted to bring and to tell the counselors they were leaving.

Rin led, "First stop Dajibo! For some serious ego deflation and petty `I-told-you-so's!"

Sesshy smiled slightly, "To Dajibo it is."

~*~*~*~

In Cabin 1 (Group 1's)

~*~*~*~

When the group got to the cabin, Kikyo ran to Inuyasha, hugging him and saying how much she missed him, sending several evil glares at Kagome, "Did she heart you Inu baby?"

Kagome was fuming, "If you think for one minute-"

Inuyasha put a hand over her mouth, giving her a reassuring smile, then turned to Kikyo, "Kikyo, you don't seem to get this, we're over, you had you're chance, you blew it. Now me and Kagome are together and there's nothing you can do to change that."

With that, he took Kagome's arm calmly and walked off to visit Tishma, Group 2 following.

Kikyo looked shocked as she watched Inuyasha walk off, then she got a devious smile, `Nothing I can do, huh? We'll see about that…'

~*~*~*~

Group 13 AKA Tishma's group

~*~*~*~

Rin had regained the lead, and Kagome was all smiles, which in turn, made Rin all smiles. So the group seemed to be led by an over-sized five year old who had just been given a lollipop.

^_^ `

(A/N…Anyway)

Rin walked up to the front of the Cabin 13 and knocked. A pleasant looking women, about Chioma's age, answered the door. Her red-orange hair in a braid and bright blue eyes made her look even younger though.

"Um, are you Tishma?" Rin asked.

The girl smiled, "You must be Chioma's group! I saw you guys at the Music Contest! Great job by the way, so what can I do for you?"

Kagome walked up beside Rin, "Thanks! Chioma sent us to ask if she can borrow some suntan lotion…?"

"Oh yes of course! I'm afraid I'll have to find it first, I'll call out one of my group members to entertain you while I'm gone, ok?"

Before the group could protest, Tishma had brought out a with long black hair down to her waist, french-braided to perfection, except two parts that fell down on either side of her face, currently died silver and spiked at the ends. Her eyes were a piercing gray, their smoky depths enough to help you remember winters past. Her complexion was pale, like that of Kikyo's, almost white. She wore an a black spaghetti strapped tank-top with the words `Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me `cause you're boyfriend thinks so…' written in white letters across the front, and dark red baggy pants. She didn't seem like she was capable of smiling.

Tishma didn't seem fazed, "This is Kamira! I'd introduce you to the others, but they're still in The Mess Hall, anyway, back in a flash!"

Tishma zipped back in the door, leaving an awkward silence between the group. Kamira looked up at the group, one by one. She stopped at Sesshomaru, then to his hands linked with Rin's. Kagome could have sworn lightning crashed in her smoky depths. However, Kamira's expression remained emotionless. Kagome looked to Sesshomaru, who seemed disturbed, maybe even a bit worried about this `Kamira's' appearance. She looked to Inuyasha and Miroku, Inuyasha kept shooting wide-eyed looks to Sesshomaru, Miroku looked pale. Kagome tried to cut the tension.

"So…Kamira do you know Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked hopefully, trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Kamira turned her head to Kagome and her expression darkened, "One should not ask what is not her business."

Kagome was taken aback, "I was just trying to put an end to the awkward silence."

Kamira's inner lightning flashed, "The only thing more awkward than an awkward silence is when it's interrupted."

Kagome stood, mouth agape, "Well excuse me-"

Tishma burst out of the door in the nick of time, "Found it! My! I've made you late! You best be on you're way!"

Rin and Sango smiled weakly as Inuyasha dragged Kagome away from an obvious cat fight, "Thanks very much!"

~*~*~*~

Meeting of the 3 evils

~*~*~*~

Three female teenagers sat on the floor of the Mess Hall. Legs folded neatly under them, hands in their laps.

"So, Kikyo was it? Will this work?"

The one named Kikyo smiled evilly, "Patience Kamira, we must wait for the opportune moment to strike. Now that we have an ex for every male in Cabin 2, we can set this into action.

Kagura nodded, "Not only will we have them back, but we will make absolutely sure those whores they have are devastated."

Kikyo laughed maniacally, "Ah yes Kagura, but leave Inuyasha's bitch to me, I shall savor her sorrow…"

~*~*~*~

Ahh Kikyo, the villain you love to hate! Anyway if you spotted the word, tell me! Also if you liked it, add that! Thanxies!