InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Three Days in Paradise ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own…awe forget it….

Hey guys, I don't got much to say, but here are the winners of the last game:

Vagabond

Sango Allegro

….What that's it? All well, great job guys! Hope you continue to participate, unlike SOME people. *glares at people who didn't play* Ahem anyway, if I did not mention you please tell me and I will correct it. The answer if you couldn't find it was:

Sango looked flabbergasted, "H-How did you…when?"

K?

READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE!!!!

Anyway the next word is: stupefied Good luck!

Three Days in Paradise

"Oh my god!"

Rin stood next to a dock in front of everyone else with a stupefied look on her face. Not that the others where much better. Chioma had taken them far past the malls and stores, and they were now standing on the dock for the S. S. Shikon. Chioma was in the back, smiling pleasantly like this happened every day. The others just sat there, staring. Well, except Sesshomaru anyway, he had his usual, emotionless expression on.

"Welcome to the S. S. Shikon, the camp's cruise boat. Remember when I said we were going shopping and going to the beach? Well I meant in `Feudal Japan' the camp's little island. You may be wondering "How did the camp get all this money?!". Well the fact of the matter is, does anyone here know who Ms. Takahashi is?"

The group shook their heads, still flabbergasted. Rumiko Takahashi was the most famous director in history! She was a trillionaire and more!

Chioma still smiled kindly and continued, "Well Ms. Kaede and Ms. Rumiko were very good high school friends, when Ms. Takahashi realized Ms. Kaede had started a camp, she donated her ship and bought her an island! Ms. Kaede had helped her in high school get her job now, so she was repaying Kaede. Now any questions?"

The group just stood there, staring.

"Good! Now I'll explain the rest when we get on board."

The group, still in a shocked state, could do nothing but follow.

~*~*~*~

Chioma led them all into the ship and introduced them to the 13-year old boy who was put in charge of helping them. He was about average height for a boy of his age and had orange hair pulled back into what looked like a bun. He wore the uniform which was green and blue and had a cute little boyish face.

"Guys, this is Shippo, he is the activities director, but basically, he's here if you have questions," the theme song for Sailor Moon range through the air and Chioma pulled out her phone, "I'm sorry guys, I got to run, Shippo will answer any questions you may have, I'll join you later!"

Chioma made a swift exit, leaving the group and this `Shippo' alone.

Inuyasha was the first to speak, "You can let down your glamour now kid, we know."

Shippo looked startled and a bit afraid and looked meaningfully at the girls and Miroku. Kagome, Sango, and Rin looked a bit baffled.

Inuyasha waved it off, "They know, don't worry about it. I'll even let down mine you brat." Inuyasha's ears resurfaced, his hair got thicker and his nails sharper. Sesshomaru didn't have to as he was already in demon form. Shippo still looked hesitant, but let down his spell anyway.

Kagome gasped, he sprouted a tail, his eyes turned and electric green, his ears grew pointier, and his feet and hands got more fox-like. He looked at the girls like a dog afraid he may get punished for doing something bad. The girls just stared for a minute….

"Awwww!" the girls cooed and hugged the little kit.

"He's so kuwaii!"

"He's like a doll!"

"You think he'd play with Kirara?"

"That'd be so sweet, can you say Kodak moment!"

"Look at his eyes, how cute!"

"Forget the eyes look at his tail! I wanna pet it!"

"Do you see those freckles! How adorable!"

While the girls continued to cuddle the fox, the boys got steamed. Of course, Inuyasha, ever the virbalist, was the first to stop it.

"Hey! Snap out of it! You're gonna kill the brat!"

Kagome's head snapped up, "He's not a brat!"

Shippo wasted no time in agreeing, "Ya, I can't help it if I'm adorable." He gave the girls puppy eyes, which started a new bout of `awws'.

Sango was the first to snap out of the trance, "OK guys, we should probably start unpacking in our rooms."

Shippo brushed himself off and assumed the business stance, "You will be on this ship for 3 days so you will be assigned rooms. Chioma requested the pairings, explaining you could be trusted. On this ship we have a pool, hot tub, shuffleboard, volley ball, tennis, inside of course, a 24-hour buffet, cable television, room service, the works. Kaede requested you have the boat to yourselves for the week and a half you will be staying. That leaves you four days on the island. I think that's all, but if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. I will be taking questions after I assign your rooms. Each room has a theme and are called by those themes like the "Lincoln Room". I was told to tell you to "keep your pants on"."

The girls blushed at that.

"So the room assignments are as follows. Rin and Sesshomaru, the "Fantasy Room"-"

Rin blushed redder and Sesshomaru chuckled.

"Let me re-phrase that, the "Fiction Room", 204. Sango and Miroku, the "Savannah Room." 206, Kagome and Inuyasha, the "Regal Room" 205. Questions?"

No one said anything.

"Then I'll go heck to see if lunch is ready, the first and last day here you get special treatment."

Miroku laughed, "Ya, because you're treating us like SLAVES right now."

Shippo smiled and ran off the kitchens.

~*~*~

About 10 minutes later, due to the fact no one knew where the rooms were, they each located their own rooms. The guys seemed to be hesitant, for one reason or another, to enter their rooms. Not that the girls would let this damper their mood, they practically dragged their guys into the room. And identical gasps were heard through the hall as they saw their rooms.

~*~*~*~

The Fantasy Room AKA Sessh and Rin's room

~*~*~*~

Rin gasped as she entered the room. The walls were painted like a meadow. A unicorn/Pegasus was painted on the wall over their bed; it looked so real! Its wings sheltered the bed making white curtain drape down the sides diagonally, like wings. The bed had white blankets with blue embroidery laced into it in the shape of vine flowers. The pillows wear a pale green and had white letters spelling out "Anything is possible". The carpet actually looked like vines, but felt like clouds! The other walls looked like flower gardens, and with the window opened, blowing in the scented candle, you could actually smell the flowers! It was HUGE too! A sofa was at the far end of the wall opposite the bed. But the thing that Rin loved the most was the chandelier that hung in the middle of the room. It looked like an angel flying down with the sun in her hands. It was gorgeous!

Rin turned to Sesshomaru, "Isn't this gorgeous?"

Sesshomaru shrugged, "Looks a little too white for my tastes; is this what your minds like Rin?"

Rin stuck her tongue out, "Come on, let's test the bed!"

Sesshomaru's eyebrows shot up.

"Eww! No not like that! Pervert."

Rin hopped on the bed and was pleasantly surprised, "Sesshy, it's an air mattress! An I mean like cloud!"

As soon as Sesshy was an arms length away, Rin pulled him onto the bed. Rin giggled at the look on his face, "What? I'm not as week as I look you know."

Sesshomaru smirked and grabbed her before she knew what happened. She struggled to get free in vain, she soon gave up.

Sesshomaru smirked, "I win." He planted a kiss on top of her head.

Rin sighed, `Maybe it's not so bad to let him win, just this once…"

~*~*~*~

The Savannah Room AKA Miroku and Sango's room

~*~*~*~

Sango walked into the room and sighed, positively of course. The scene that met her eyes was so tranquil. A sunset was painted on the farthest wall, displaying different shades of red and orange that branched out throughout the room making you think you actually were there. The savannah trees looked so delicate and touchable as the cast their shadows over the walls giving an eerie and comforting feel at the same time. Even the floor was made of thatched savannah grass!

Sango looked to the bed. The covers were made of some unknown material that felt like water it was so pure. Sango walked closer to get a better view of the bed. This room also had curtains, but the where made of read that parted at any given section. The pillows were satiny and had a luxurious appeal that clashed with the deliciously wild room. Savannah grass seemed to rise from the floor around the bed. And (like Rin's but she didn't know that) she too had a chandelier. But hers had and elephant pointing it's trunk downward spouting little glass crystals like water, but frozen, like time stopped.

Sango turned to Miroku who was looking at her with a dazed look in his eyes, "What are you thinking about?"

Miroku shrugged, "I'd tell you but you'd slap me."

Sango rolled her eyes, and unzipped her pack letting Kirara out. Kirara jumped into Sango's arms. Miroku sighed, "How come that cat gets more hugs than me?"

Sango laughed, "Because she's so cute."

"And I'm not?"

Sango giggled, and, Kirara still in hand, gave Miroku a one armed hug, "No you're as cute as they get, don't tell anyone though." Sango faked a whisper.

Miroku grabbed her in both arms, "What did I do to deserve you?"

Sango smiled, "Just lucky I guess."

~*~*~*~

"The Royal Room" AKA Inuyasha and Kagome's room

~*~*~*~

Kagome walked to the middle of the room and stopped to analyze the room. She nearly fainted when she saw it. The walls were a pale blue with gold filigree etched into it shaped like delicate flowers twisting about the windows and doors, a quaint little table was laid out by the end of the bed giving it a homely appeal. Kagome looked to the bed itself and gasped. The covers were spun silk that might as well have been liquid it was so comfortable. Silver-blue drapes were currently drawn back with gold fringe ties. The pillows were silver with tassels that shimmered when the light touched them. And this room too had a chandelier.

This one, however, looked more like candles that glowed golden light into the luxurious room. Each seemed to emanate a warm aura that could make even a nervous wreck feel all was well. Kagome turned back to the bed and nearly jumped onto it.

Her eyes grew wide, "Inuyasha would you believe me if I said this bed was made on bird down?"

Inuyasha's eyes widened, that was one of the most expensive materials in the world! He did jump on, "It's so…soft."

Kagome nodded her head looking to the open window, "Ya, and with the window open it almost seems like we're in a castle by the ocean. This room can really make you feel like a princess, or a prince in your case, though I think you'd want the power so you'd probably be a king. Huh Inuyasha…Inuyasha?" Kagome turned to see the hanyou fast asleep.

She smiled at his sleeping form, "You know, he looks so angelic when he sleeps, so content," Inuyasha's ear twitched, probably because her breathing had disturbed it, `and so cute! If only he could be like that when he's awake." Kagome laid down on the bed, `I think I'll join him in the sleep world, after all, we have 2 weeks till we have to go back…'

~*~*~*~

"So let me get this straight, we're going to-"

"Yes, don't say it, after all even the walls have ears."

Kamira nodded, "They will pay."

~*~*~*~

Phew! That took a lot of typing! So was if good, bad, indifferent? I need to know! Review! And DON'T FORGET to play my game, bye!

Oh and feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or comments!