InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Three Days in Paradise: Volume 2 ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own EVERYTHING, I own You and YOU and YOU! MWAHAHA! Now that I have your attention, if you think I own Inuyasha, you have serious issues. And if you sue people for this, you're a mental case AND need a life, k? We set? Good, now enjoy the ride.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the winners of last chapters game!:

Pline

angel17samantha

Orb

Star Fire Kagome

Dreamfox WindWolf

Sango Allegro

Great job guys, and if you couldn't find it, it was:

Rin stood at the docks with a stupefied look on her face.

Ok, so today's word is ATTRACTIVE. Have fun?

Thanx for participating, you guys are the reason I update! Anyway, I'm sure you're anxious to see what happens next huh?

Ya I'll bet.

So do you wanna read it?

I know you do.

Is this annoying?

If it is I'll stop as soon as you ask.

I swear, just say the word.

No?

Well if you insist.

Naw I'll stop so you guys can read it.

Seriously I am.

Like right now I swear.

As long as you're sure.

Sure?

Positive?

Ok…

This is it.

You know I'm just playing, here ya go.

In the next post.

Seriously.

Here it comes!

Remember to Review!

Ready?

Good, enjoy.

Three Days in Paradise: Volume 2

"Wakey-wakey! Noon naptime's over!"

Shippo ran down the halls with a gong, banging it so hard the ocean seemed to moan, "LUNCH TIME SLEEPY HEADS!"

~*~*~*~

Sesshomaru & Rin

~*~*~*~

Sesshomaru and Rin had been rudely awaken by an agonizingly annoying gong being pounded repeatedly making such an incessant racket it caused Sesshomaru to hold his ears. Rin helped him cover his overly sensitive lobes.

"Come on, let's quiet him down before Inuyasha beats him to death," Rin sighed, reluctantly pulling away from Sesshy's embrace.

"I'll do it myself, the little runt's going to deafen me," Sesshomaru mumbled.

Rin grabbed a comb and ran out the door, searching for the renegade kit.

Sesshomaru dragged himself out of bed, `If that kit ever wakes me up again he'll regret it," he thought grumpily.

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

Sango & Miroku's Room

~*~*~*~

Sango didn't know how, but somehow she had fallen asleep in Miroku's arms. All she remembered was thumb wrestling, which turned into arm wrestling, which turned into a new species of wrestling. Anyway, she must have been pretty exhausted not to notice she fell asleep.

Sango was, as expected, rudely awaken by the "lunch call". Sango groaned as she pulled herself into consciousness, "I don't care how cute he is, Kirara, sick `im."

Miroku laughed, "My Sango, you look so attractive when you're dis-shelved and irritated."

Sango, whose eyes were still closed, held up a finger in from of his face, "DON'T start with me."

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

Inuyasha & Kagome's Room

~*~*~*~

Kagome was in her happy place

Kagome was wrapped in a warm cocoon completely oblivious to the outside world. In her little world, she was loved, she was happy, and she was warm. She could probably be a marshmallow, a happy little marshmallow being roasted over a fire. A happy little soon to be smore marshmallow.

Then she was pulled out of happy land by a gong. Who has a gong during a campout? Kagome opened her eyes to see an agitated hanyou opening his eyes. He actually seemed quite calm, and for some reason, that made her mad.

"Good afternoon," he smiled.

You see, if Kagome hadn't been so peeved right now, she probably would have melted on the spot, "How can you be so cheerful?"

Inuyasha smirked, "I dunno, I guess the calm ocean's getting to me."

That made Kagome angrier. If she was mad he should be mad too, he was the grumpy one for crying out loud. He should be killing that gong right now, damn it! This didn't make much sense, but most logic doesn't when you've been waken up by a gong.

Inuyasha noticed her flushed face, "Is something wrong?"

Kagome nearly yelled at him, "How can you be so calm?! You'd be mad too if you were pulled out of marshmallow land!"

Inuyasha just stood there and let her take in the stupidity of what she just said, "Do you always make this much sense when you get up? Come on, it's lunch time."

~*~*~*~

About 10 minutes later the group, including a fairly uninjured Shippo, entered the dining room. Kagome gasped, it was exquisite! The walls had gold curtains hanging down, draping elegantly just before the reached the floor. The table was made of white marble with purple and gold twists. The chairs were made out of black ebony wood, expertly crafted for comfort and grace. The lighting was provided by that of a chandelier. Kagome was beginning to wonder if every room in this place had one. Oh but this one was huge! It looked like tiny crystals were strung in separate rows lighted by an unearthly glow, giving the room an almost renaissance feel. Kagome looked top the other people in the room, they all looked like waiters and waitresses, her eyes scanned them unconsciously. Suddenly her eyes fell upon a familiar face.

"Hojo?"

~*~*~*~

Ooo, would you call that a cliffy? Yes, I realize it's too short, sorry. Anyway there are going to be different volumes of `Three Days in Paradise' It's late, I'm tired, but here's your chapter. Don't 4get to review and play!