InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Three Days in Paradise: Volume 3 ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Go see chapters 1-the last one.

Hello my faithful readers! Today I'm celebrating the fact that this story has reached…

100 Reviews!!!

Thank you all my loyal reviewers! I couldn't have done it without you! As a reward I'm going to give you a glimpse of the triple K's (Kamira, Kikyo, and Kagura) evil plan! I was planning to surprise you but you guys made 100 reviews so what the hell. I know, I'm just so amazing, how do I do it? Lol, anyway, thanks again guys!

On a different note the winners of the last game were:

Dreaming_girl

Orb

Dreamfox WindWolf

Star Fire Kagome

Sango Allegro

Thank you my noble patrons! You shall be granted your own page honoring you at the end of this fic! (If I remember) If you've played every game or have only missed 2 or less, you'll be included in my page at the end. If you've already missed 3 you can e-mail me the sentences if you REALLY want to be on it. If you choose to do that then send me all of them as in even the ones you've already been recognized for, ok? Doubt anyone will do that but whatever. As always, tell me if you did not receive recognision but did turn in your sentence.

Oh ya, another privilege my game players and loyal game players will get THEY GET TO HELP PICK THE ENDING!! Isn't that awesome?! I know just send money. :P

Anywhoodle, I'm sure you're sick of my incessant babble, so I'll let you read the chapter now, thanks again for the reviews! *does little happy dance*

P.S. Oh and today's word is RAPT.

Three Days in Paradise: Volume 3

~*~*~*~

Last Time

~*~*~*~

Kagome looked top the other people in the room, they all looked like waiters and waitresses, her eyes scanned them unconsciously. Suddenly her eyes fell upon a familiar face.

"Hojo?"

~*~*~*~

Kagome watched in horror as the dense, yet lightly attractive boy waved and walked over.

"Hey Higarashi, Ms. Kaede gave us all jobs because of the way we cheated in the competition and I begged her to let me have catering duty on the ship!"

"But how…why would she…?"

Hojo looked up at the ceiling and put a hand behind his head as if thinking hard, "Well she said something about everybody else having assigned jobs and it was either me or Koga."

-.-`

Inuyasha took a protective, and rather possessive stance in front of Kagome, "What do you want Hobo?" Inuyasha spat out his name as if it were some bug tat had crawled into his mouth.

Hojo narrowed his eyes upon seeing Inuyasha, "Well Inuyasha, my name is Hojo and I was having a pleasant chat with Kagome…well, before you showed up that is."

Inuyasha felt his blood boil, "Hojo, listen close because I'm only going to say this once, I know it's hard, but try to get this through that thick skull to what I assume you call a brain, Kagome…is…mine." Inuyasha said that with such cold malice, Kagome was sure it could send even Naraku scampering away needing a dry pair of pants. That may even have well been the case because Hojo excused himself looking 10 times paler.

Kagome didn't think that was completely called for, so she turned to Inuyasha, "What'd you do that for?"

Inuyasha shrugged, "He was hitting on you."

"He was not!"

"Was too."

"Was not!"

"Was TOO!"

Kagome huffed, "Even if he was, it's not like I was interested."

"Don't care, you're mine and I'll do what I damn well want to keep you."

Kagome's eyes went wide and she turned to Inuyasha, her mouth hanging open. Inuyasha's eyes looked mischievous, but still held seriousness to his words, "Inuyasha…"

He just looked at her and smirked, "Feh."

Sesshomaru, Rin, Sango, and Miroku just watched the scene with rapt attention. Sango and Rin let out audible sighs (the kind girls make when they watch Orlando Bloom get the girl ^_^) Sesshomaru almost let out a small trace of a smile, but Miroku, ever his perverted self, groped Sango, ruining the moment.

*SLAP*

Rin shook her head and sighed (the kind all the girls who watched Pirates of the Carribbean used when Will Turner didn't say he loved Elisabeth in the cave after Barbosa died (A/N WHAT?! It's my favorite movie, can ya blame me?).)

"Will he ever learn?"

Sesshy smiled inwardly, "I doubt it."

It was then that the excruciatingly annoying gong was heard again. All heads were turned to the little fox kit with the gong, "Let the food be served."

~*~*~*~

After the meal (I don't feel like explaining it and nothing happened anyway.)

~*~*~*~

Surprisingly, lunch had taken so long it had actually turned into more of a dinner. They didn't leave the dining room till 7:00 PM. However, they weren't about to sleep now, they were ready to face anything! (Due to the afternoon snugglefest.)

Sango tried first, "We could swim."

"Too dark."

"Hot tub?"

"Too warm to do that."

Kagome thought for a moment, "I kinda want to do something physical to waste energy on."

Rin nodded, "And something social."

Sango agreed, "Maybe even something competitive."

The sound of the ships intercom was heard on the upper deck, "Attention cruise occupants! There will be a battle of the sexes below deck in the rec room. The war will commence in 5 minutes!"

Miroku looked to the surprised group of teens, "That'll work."

~*~*~*~

Kamira, Kikyo, and Kagura stayed in the Mess Hall the whole day plotting.

"Kagura, did you get it?"

Kagura nodded, "Bios on all three of `em, snagged by Kanna with a little persuasion, from Miss Kaede's office."

Kagura leafed through Miroku's file, "And Miroku has some kind of reaction from a poison bee sting on his hand that caused it to turn into a black hole?! Damn, some insect."

Kamira picked up Sesshomaru's file, "So he's a demon, who'd a thought?"

Kikyo smiled maliciously, "Me."

~*~*~*~

So now thy have the info, what to do with it? Hehe, I love this. Now dear peasants, I'm off to fight the dragon out yonder and save Orlando from…it…Anyway! Tis off to the land of treacherous fire I ride. Tally how! I mean YAH!

*rides off on marshmallow horsy*

Do not forget to review!…ith…