InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Recommended Fics ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Wait, I don't need one of these!!!

Recommended Fics

Yes, I know, not a chapter but an A/N. All well you people can live. ANYWHOODLES! I wanted to recommend some fics for you to read because I don't feel like writing and you can go entertain yourself! Anyway, these are written by some great authors, newbies and professionals (or I just liked the fic and put it up) and I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would go read and review. It would make me happy. Happy writers write so PLEASE go read them.

Darkness tells~ miroku_lover1002 (The story isn't dark as the title suggests, it's a good story! She's just starting it, but it has a lot of potential! She's new, help her out! )

Camp Shikon~ angelbabe17 (Yep another camp fic for those who enjoy them!)

The Girl and the Band~ Chase17 (This one hasn't been updated in a bit, but still a good fic, heck some good reviews may help writers block.)

Foundations of Neo Genesis~ EmeraldDragon ( *sigh* Another one that hasn't been updated in a while, but has an awesome plot!)

Through the Rose Colored Lenses~ Luna Chick (This one's deep, has a photography base!)

Rider on a Pale Horse~ Bathory (I've only just started this fic, so can't tell you much, but from what I've read, it has a decent plot :P)

On a Leash~ Moonlight Shadow (this is a Inu-to-doggy fic, adorable!)

Meant To Be~ Precious (Princess and Prince fic-with a twist!)

Hanyou VS Evil Grandma~ Queen Klu ( This one's hilarious! It's easy to get into with humor from the author too!)

Way Back When~ RedHerring (Educational AND entertaining!)

All the following are RozeFire fics, who is, by far, my favorite author:

The Price of Freedom~ (My second all time fav fic, hard to explain.)

Bottled Genius~ (Ok, this is my ALL TIME favorite fic! It has a genie plot.)

Autumn Bane (A good fic, goes with the whole Swan Princess theme.)

28 Days (Deliciously entertaining humor and intelligence worked in too!)

Dead Famous (Inuyasha's a TV star, who'd a thought?)

And that's pretty much all of them, the others the authors either gave up or update slower than me :P. So there's some entertainment why'll I remember what I was going to do next, Enjoy!

P.S. I REALLY want everyone to go see the first one on the list pwease! It's wiwwy impowtent to me *bats eyelashes* Thank you!

P.S.S. Oh ya, and if you haven't all ready, I recommend my other fics too! :P:D:P:D:P