InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Morning Madness and Compromising Positions ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Go eat a monkey

I'm BAAAAACK, I know you people must be so happy to see me. *sees torches* Alright already! I have this thing called a life that keeps getting in the way, ever had a life, I did. ANYWAY, here are the winners:

lunar_girl

Kitsu Kurasei

michi chan 713

Kuroneko13

mira0683

kornychic

Orb

Star Fire Kagome

Wow, what a turn out! (Now, if I missed you, please tell me!) I have a reward for you since sooo many people played (well a reward for some people) Ok, quick game, if you can guess where this poem comes from, you can ask me any 1 question about any of my fics and I'll answer it for you. However, only the first person to answer will get the question, and if you tell anyone, I will change ALL my fics to tragedy and make them suffer painful deaths. (I will too if you tell) It's VERY private, it's a privilege and not to be abused! Now here's the poem, tell me what book it's from!:

I'll sing you a song of long ago,

Seven shine the shiners oh!

What did the Seven do way back when?

Why, they wove the Charter then!

Five for the warp, from beginning to end,

Two for the woof, to make and mend,

That's the Seven, but what of the Nine-

What of the two who chose not to shine?

The Eighth did hide, hide all away,

But Seven caught him and made him pay,

The Ninth was strong and fought with might,

But lone Orannis was put out of light,

Broken in two and buried under hill,

Forever to lie there, wishing us ill.

Guess the book and I'll answer 1 question! Oh and here's the word for today: died, makes ya wonder what I'm going to do huh? Enjoy!

Morning Madness and Compromising Positions

~*~*~*~

In Kagome & Inuyasha's Room

~*~*~*~

Kagome awoke, once again, to Inuyasha's angelic face. She smiled a secret smile, `I could get used to this.'

Kagome used her index finger to trail feather light touches his face, memorizing every feature. Her finger traced his eyes gently, remembering the first time she met him, the first thing she noticed was his golden radiance he called eyes. Her finger made and upward journey to his ears. She traced them from root to tip, making Inuyasha emit a sound that sounded like a cross between a growl of approval and a purr. Kagome giggled to herself as she traced small circles at the base of his ears and smiled when he unconsciously tilted his head down to her for easier access. Kagome's gaze fell to his lips, and she had an overwhelming desire to cover his with hers. She placed one finger on his lower lip, marveling at the softness that contrasted to his usual rough behavior. Kagome felt herself drawn to his warm lips, and before she knew it….

~*~*~*~

A/N La la la la la la! Cliffy, cliffy! Don't ya just love `em! *sees reviewers taping her to dynamite* Yikes! Ok! Just keep reading! How am I supposed to type strapped to dynamite?!

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

Sesshomaru & Rin's room

~*~*~*~

Rin was the first to awake. She was pleasantly surprised to see Sesshomaru was still asleep. She watched his chest rise and fall with steady ease. His eyes were closed, and most people would have thought his expression emotionless, but for the short time Rin had known Sesshomaru, she had learned how to discern his mood by the little things that betrayed his emotionless mask. Little things like a slight sag of his shoulders, a sudden flicker in his golden depths, or even a slight change in pitch of his voice could show his emotions. Rin looked at his mouth, just by glancing at him Rin could tell he was happy sort of content. Rin smiled and raised her hand to run her fingers through his soft tresses. She was shocked at how feather light his hair was, more like silk than hair.

"How long do you intend to play with my hair?"

Rin pulled her hand back with lightning speed, her vision snapped to Sesshomaru's still closed eyes, he opened one to look at her through half-lidded eyes. Rin knew immediately he was being playful by the sparkle she saw light his eyes.

Rin smiled and let her hand trail back to his hair, "How long have you been awake?"

He let a light smile grace his lips, "A while."

Rin frowned slightly, "Why didn't you wake me?"

"I was watching you sleep."

Rin blushed, why did that sound so dirty? She pushed herself into a sitting position, only to be pulled back by strong arms, "Where do you think you're going?"

Rin struggled half-heartedly, "I need to take a shower." She did, but truth be told she wanted to check out the shower that was connected to each room (separately of course) that everyone had neglected to notice earlier.

Sesshomaru tightened his hold, "If you go, I go."

Rin blushed a deep red. "Fluffy," she whined.

Sesshomaru growled, "What did I tell you?"

Rin smiled, "What? There's no one here."

Sesshomaru released his hold, "Go shower, but don't take longer than half an hour, or I'll come and get you."

Rin shivered from the suddenly dirty thoughts that passed through her mind, `I don't doubt he would.'

~*~*~*~

Sango & Miroku's Room

~*~*~*~

This time Miroku was first to awake. At first he thought he must have died in his sleep yesterday and this was heaven since Sango was lying next to him. Miroku realized that this was ridiculous, but found the idea of waking up next to him pleasantly intriguing. Miroku let his eyes travel over Sango's sleeping body, which he was slightly miffed to encounter, wasn't facing him. On a positive note, this made her a perfect target for groping…

~*~*~*~

Back to Inuyasha & Kagome's Room

~*~*~*~

Kagome's lips pressed themselves against Inuyasha's with a mind of their own.

Kagome's eyes opened as wide as saucers, `Why did I do that?!'

Though Kagome was mentally scolding herself, she noticed that she had not retreated and Inuyasha's eyes were still closed. Kagome thanked her lucky stars that Inuyasha could sleep through lip-to-lip contact, and had every intention of breaking the one-sided kiss and waking Inuyasha up to tell him she was going to take a shower and not to come in.

It's amazing how your intentions can go awry.

The logical side of Kagome's brain was telling her that kissing Inuyasha in his sleep was bad and if he woke-up she'd regret it, but the passionate, chick flick part of her brain (also the part of her brain responsible for marshmallow land) said that Inuyasha was probably enjoying it in his subconscious and this was the time to kiss him without him knowing and pushing her away.

Hmm, marshmallow land was winning.

Kagome decided she'd just be very careful. Kagome kissed Inuyasha's eyelids, listening to him emit a slow growl-purr. She giggled momentarily, not even soft enough to hear. Kagome kissed his lips again. (they were very inviting) They felt just as they had before, warm, soft,-

"Do you always molest men in their sleep?"

Kagome nearly fell off the bed, saved only by the hanyou's quick reflexes. He smiled mischievously down on her, making her blush dark red.

He pulled he back on the bed, "My turn."

Inuyasha kissed her chastely, leaving her wanting more. Inuyasha was about to go in for more, when an earsplitting scream rang through the air.

~*~*~*~

Sesshomaru & Rin's Room *sigh* This is getting annoying

~*~*~*~

Rin went about her regular morning chores, brushing her teeth, taking her shower, brushing her hair, ect., only this time faster. Approximately 15 minutes after she entered the bathroom, she exited with damp hair and a short white skirt and pink shirt that had the

Words `Always sweet, Never sour' written in white and the font you normally see Chinese restaurants written in. Sesshomaru growled his approval on her exit. He started to advance on her like a wolf stalking its prey.

"Don't you need to shower?" Rin asked.

Sesshomaru smiled a very un-Sesshomaru like smile, "I took one before you woke up, I just didn't want you taking an hour and a day."

Rin slapped him playfully on her arm, which Sesshomaru caught. He got a predatorial gleam in his eyes and moved in to capture Rin's lips-

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! *SMACK*

~*~*~*~

Miroku & Sango's Room (U knew it was coming huh?)

~*~*~*~

Sango was in her little happy place. Blankets were pilled high, surrounding her in a cocoon of warmth. She was vaguely aware that there was someone next to her, she knew it was Miroku, but as long as other people didn't know that she knew she'd be fine. But if they knew she knew they knew she knew than she was in deep sh*t. Wait, who's they? And how could `they' possibly know she knew they knew she knew.

Ouch, too much thinking. Sango snuggled deeper into the covers, cherishing the warm soft morningness that always made her feel like nothing else mattered. She smiled a small content smile until-

Sango's eyes snapped open. What was that? A hand….on her rear….in the morning….

Underline `the morning'.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Sango's eyes blazed as Miroku tied, in futile, to avoid Sango's lashes. When she was finally so pent up on rage she couldn't even aim Miroku smiled innocently to her.

"Geeze Sango, it's not like I haven't touched you there before…"

Sango turned her icy-hot glare to Miroku. All she wanted to do was wipe that annoyingly charming smile off his face. Sango lunged at Miroku, pinning him to the ground. Miroku simply smiled.

"If I'd known you wanted to be on top Sango…"

Sango growled in pure morning rage, making the mistake of letting her grip on him falter, in less than the time it takes to bat an eye, Miroku had pinned her to the bed, smiling devilishly down on her.

"Now Sango, I won't let you up till you calm down."

Sango had to struggle to control her breathing, when she finally did the fire still blazed in her eyes, "I hate you."

Miroku looked like he had been slapped in the face, but watched her, waiting for her to continue.

"I hate how you grope my ass when everyone's looking. Hate how you look at other girls and chase after every one. I hate that no matter how much we bicker when you smile my legs still turn to mush. I hate how I can't be mad at you for more than a day. I hate the way you make my heart race. I hate that you always get the best of me. But most of all, I hate how I can't hate you. That now matter how hard I try to be mad at you and convince myself we'll never work and you're a stupid lecher I still find myself thinking about you."

Miroku let a smile slowly spread across his face, "I have that effect on women."

Miroku bent down, still straddling Sango, and kissed her passionately. Sango tried to pull away and hit him in the chest, but her body rebelled, giving in to him.

They were interrupted by Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, and Rin crashing through the door.

Everyone froze for a minute, taking in the scene, and the…compromising position.

Inuyasha was the first to talk, with a very Miroku-ish smirk on his face, "Hey, dude, sorry if we interrupted anything."

Kagome face had taken on a pink tint, "Um…we heard a scream…"

Sesshomaru's face contracted in disgust, "And obviously not for the reason we thought."

Rin was beet red, "So we'll be leaving!"

Rin slammed the door before Miroku or Sango could even respond. They looked down at their selves, then at eachother. Sango looked startled for a minute, then burst out laughing. Miroku was next, laughing so hard he started crying. When they were both out of breath and felt as if their stomachs would ache for days, Sango was the first to catch her breath.

"So what do you think they'll do when we come out?"

Miroku just stared up at the ceiling, still smiling, "They'll figure it out."

~*~*~*~

Hey I was going to add more but I've been aching to get this chapter out and this seemed a good place to stop it. So…bye!