InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camp Koshin ❯ Bathing Suits, Women's Greatest Weapon ( Chapter 23 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Cha, cha, cha!….Charmen!

Hey guys, I'm back with another exciting addition to Camp Koshin! I don't feel lke talking to peoples right now so I'll just say the winners and let you guys read! That ok, good!:

Kitsu Kurasei

kornychic

Yochichi(Angie)

Sango_Augusto

Orb (n.o.)

lunar_girl (not logged)

kuroneko13(to early to log in still tierd)

Star Fire Kagome

Yay! Love you guys! Today's word is: illustrious. Ok, I'm done on with the story!

IMPORTANT NOTE! READ THE WORDS UNDER THIS LINE!!!!!

Hey, later on in the chapter, I'm going to be trying POV's (Point of Views) to see what's more enjoyable for you guys. Review and tell me if you want me to do POV's or write like I usually do, ok? Thnx!

Bathing Suits, Woman's Greatest Weapon

When everyone finally exited their rooms, Inuyasha patted Miroku on the back, grinning broadly, and Rin and Kagome swarmed around Sango, feverishly asking questions.

"Sango what happened?"

"Did he pressure you?"

"Do you still have your virginity?"

"Ok, stop hold a minute, wait!" Sangop stopped them with a hand over their mouths, "Nothing happened, we were talking."

Rin snorted, "Please, I know talking, that was not talking."

Sango sighed, "Never mind, come on I'm hungry."

Before Rin or Kagome could protest Sango was leading everyone down to the main deck for breakfast.

~*~*~*~

Breakfast was uneventful, other than Inuyasha continuously glaring daggers at Hojo. After that everyone was at a loss of what to do.

Sango looked up at the sky, "It's really hot out."

Kagome nodded, "Ya, we must've really slept in. It's like 1:00?"

Rin thought for a moment, then all the girls got stars in their eyes and looked at each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Sango asked.

Kagome nodded excitedly, "Does it involve the boat's pool?"

Rin jumped up and down and clapped her hands, "Let's go swimming!"

Sango laughed, "That is, if it's alright with you gentlemen."

Inuyasha shook his head, "No way in hell am I wearing-"

"What Inu my friend here means," Miroku interrupted with a hand over Inuyasha's mouth, "Is that we'd be more than happy to swim with you."

The girls chattered excitedly to each other, heading for their rooms.

Kagome turned around right before they turned the corner, "We're going to go change in the Girl's Locker Room, we'll meet you in Inu & Kagome's room in 5 minutes!"

Inuyasha spun on Miroku, "Why the hell did you do that?!"

Before Miroku could say a word Sesshomaru intruded, "Inuyasha, my dense sibling, what do you think they're going to wear when they swim?"

The morning fog cleared from Inuyasha's brain, "Miroku, you're a genius."

Miroku's eyes sparkled, "I know, now come on they're going to get pissed if we aren't dressed when they are."

~*~*~*~

5 minutes later

~*~*~*~

The three, trunk wearing boys were waiting in Inuyasha and Kagome's room for the three girls. Sesshomaru was waiting patiently on the bed, reading a book of one or another title, Inuyasha was pacing the floor, restless as always, and Miroku's eyes were glazed over and unfocused, thinking NC-17 thoughts.

"Oh boys."

All three males' heads snapped to the door where each girl stood posing like supermodels.

Rin had a pastel blue bathing suit on with silver sparkle letters on the front of the upper piece spelling out `Angel' with a halo over the `A'. Sango had a light magenta two piece with spaghetti straps tying in the back if her neck and the small of her back. A black strip ran down the sides of her bathing suit as well as the ties. Kagome's was white, also two piece, and also had ties. The bottom part of her swimsuit was held together with two medal rings on the sides, and a silver chain drifted from an unknown source down the small of her back.

Inuyasha was staring wide-eyed at Kagome.

Miroku was practically falling over himself, grinning like a fool, almost drooling, `Cold things, cold things.'

Sesshomaru appeared to be in a mild state of shock, but recovered the fastest.

Meanwhile the smug smirk was swiped of the girls' faces when they saw the boys. Each were wearing boxer-like swimming shorts, each with a different color. Miroku wore purple, complementing his gold earrings and the tattoo on his upper arm of some kind of staff. Sango's eyes bugged out when she noticed how fit he was.

`Bet he has a tight ass too. WHAT?! Did I just think that?! Bad Sango! Even if he does-no, no, not starting that again. Way too much time around Mrioku,' Sango mentally scolded herself.

Meanwhile, Rin was admiring Sesshomaru who wore black swim trunks. The black made him look mysterious and enticing at the same time, making Rin wish she had worn black. She let her eyes trail to his abs, toned to perfection, and smiled to herself. Sesshoamru also had a tattoo on his forehead, that's what was so bizarre, considering his closed attitude. Only recently had she learned he was a demon, she was the first.

`Take that Kamira,' Rin thought proudly.

Kagome was in her own state of awe as she examined Inuyasha, his swim shorts were red, a perfect match for his wild, take-no-crap attitude. Kagome smiled as she remembered all to well the first time she encountered it. Inuyasha completed the tattoo boys with the one on upper arm, like Miroku. But unlike Miroku, his seemed to be a sword of some type, she'd have to ask him later. She let her gaze roam to his abs and upper body, with every breath he took, numerous muscles rippled and stretched, suddenly making her feel overly protective and paranoid. Was his how Inuyasha felt when Hojo started hitting on her?

Luckily, for all of them, they were to caught up in their examination to notice each other's starry-eyed (A/N And some lustful *coughMirokucough*) stare. One illustrious fox interrupted the moment before anyone noticed each other's interest.

"Hey, we going swimming or what?" Shippo piped cheerfully.

Inuyasha snapped out of his trance and he growled at Shippo, "How'd you find out brat?"

~*~*~*~

Kagome's POV

~*~*~*~

As soon as Inuyasha yelled, I stopped looking at his abs (which I will only admit to doing to myself) and I looked up at his face. I was about to start yelling at him for yelling at Shippo, but then I noticed his muscles flexed when he got mad. Now I don't normally have an infatuation with one's body, but this is Inuyasha, and I'm only female! What would you do?!

And it's ok that Inuyasha gets mad. When Inuyasha gets mad he growls like a dog, and dogs chase cars and those cars go to the city and the city has ice cream shops and my favorite flavor is vanilla which is Grampa's hair color and he carries gold charms and gold is Inuyasha's eye color. So it's just one big perfectly sensible circle that has nothing to do with anything!

Wait, why is everyone staring at me? Did I say that out loud?

~*~*~*~

Sango's POV

~*~*~*~

Ok, now Kagome's scaring me.

All I did was ask her how to calm Inuyasha down, and she said, `Growl like a dog.'

Growl like a dog, Growl like a dog?! What the hell does that mean?! Yes, I took midol today, why do you ask?

Right now I'm a bit mad at myself, if that fox hadn't come I might have GROPED MIROKU! You know how bad that is in my book? Especially in front of people?! Well he might have enjoyed it, and I certainly would-NO! bad thoughts, stay away, I can ward you off with my spiritual power that runs in my family, don't mess with me!

Great now I'm threatening to beat myself up. *sigh* this is gonna be a loooong day.

~*~*~*~

Rin's POV

~*~*~*~

Wait what? Did she say growl like a dog? I'd be disturbed but the phrase was sparking dirty thoughts, considering that my boyfriends a dog demon…yep…so glad their not mind readers.

-.-;;

You know, Sesshomaru would look good goth, blacks a good color on him. Like black shirts, pants, boxers-

Drift further into dirty thoughts, and you thought I was all sweetness and sunshine. Haha! I have fooled me once again, I told myself so! Wait I'm soooo of topic, I wanna swim already, better snap everyone out of it.

~*~*~*~

Normal (A/N You know that was weirder than I expected, my job here is done ^_^)

~*~*~*~

After Rin broke it up, (god knows how) the group headed down to the pool area. (Miroku still drooling at a heightened rate.) Rin was leading, practically bouncing all the way to the pool.

"Swim, swim, swim, swim!!!" Rin giggled as she neared the pool.

"What'd they give her?" Sango whispered.

"I dunno but I want some," Kagome laughed.

When they finally reached the pool Rin didn't hesitate a second on diving in. Kagome and Sango jumped back, successfully avoiding the splash.

"Come on guys, aren't you coming in?" Rin chirped.

Sango shook her head, "Rin, the fine art that is sun bathing is simply a better option."

Kagome nodded in unison, "It takes patience, sophistication, and skill to master such an art."

"CANNON BALL!"

Sango and Kagome dodged another tidal wave, the cause being Miroku.

"Skills that pervy-lech-boy over there lacks," Sango said louder, pointed in Miroku's direction.

Rin laughed, and turned eyes to look for Sesshy. She scanned the pool and pool area, to no success, `He wouldn't have left without me, would he?'

Rin continued to scan vigorously, till she noticed a silver-haired man on the diving board. Rin relaxed, but continued to watch intensely as he got ready to dive.

`As was everyone else,' Rin noticed

Sesshomaru jumped twice, doing air gymnastics, tumbles and rolls Rin didn't realize he was capable of as he fell gracefully, straight as a pin, into the water, hardly splashing at all.

Miroku crossed his arms and snorted, "Show off."

Inuyasha, the only boy still dry, smirked from the bank, "You get used to it."

Sesshomaru hadn't emerged after ten seconds, and Rin was getting worried. She looked below the surface, but he was nowhere to be seen. Rin broke the surface and looked around franticly, and out of the corner of her eye she saw a brief gleam of silver. Before she could so much as blink, two strong arms had pulled her flush against a wall of muscle. Rin smiled and realized that they were underwater. She turned to see Sesshomaru, looking like some kind of otherworldly angel with his hair floating around him and arms extended openly.

Rin smiled and gave him, a kiss, under water no less, and smiled into it when she felt his arms encircle her. She by chance, happened to glance above water to see Kagome and Sango looking down at them with smiling faces. Rin blushed, and noticed that she was running out of air, pulled herself and Sesshy to the surface. Kagome and Sango `awed' all the way up.

"That's so sweet," Kagome sighed.

"Just like a fairytale," Sango added.

Miroku frowned, "How did Sesshomaru, the resident master of impassiveness, suddenly have our girlfriends swooning?"

Inuyasha, now in the pool, snorted, "Try being his brother. How're we supposed to top that?"

Miroku got an evil gleam in his eyes, "We can't top it, but we can make them forget it."

Inuyasha's head snapped over, "I'm listening."

~*~*~*~

Sango and Kagome, adorned sunglasses and lotion and lying in beach chairs, eyed Inuyasha and Miroku warily.

"I don't trust them," Sango murmured quietly to Kagome.

Kagome shrugged and adjusted herself so that she could better talk to Sango, "Relax, what could they possibly do?"

"Well they could splash us," Sango reasoned.

"So we'll be alert," Kagome concluded.

Sango turned her gaze back to the end of the pool where the boys had been whispering, to her surprise, no one was there.

Sango pushed her sunglasses farther down her face, "Kagome, they're-"

Sango was interrupted by two battle cries. Sango was first to realize what was happening. She tried urgently to avoid the on coming blow, to no avail. Sango shrieked as a dripping Miroku pulled her against him. Sango felt Miroku's cool body impact her from behind. The sharp contrast in temperature sent shivers down her spine. She felt a confusing feeling of excitement, or even happiness before she and Miroku were swept under the cool water.

Kagome also realized to late what the boys had been whispering about. She jumped up in her chair just in time to have Inuyasha's cool arms encircle her, holding her firmly to his toned body. Kagome would have screamed, but she was partly in shock, and part of her (damn that marshmallow land side!) liked the feeling. Kagome felt Inuyasha adjust his body, in the last second, to take the blow of hitting the pool's surface. Kagome's eyes were still opened as she drifted below. She felt Inuyasha's arms slacken around her waist, sluggishly withdrawing as she stared up into the sun, warped and transfigured by the water. She heard mild sounds of bubbles popping at the surface as she drifted into a state of bliss. She turned her head to watch Inuyasha smiling genuinely to her, she had never seen anything so…so oddly romantic. Inuyasha allowed himself to float in her general direction, before kissing her on the forehead. Kagome closed her eyes, savoring the warm touch, she barely noticed Inuyasha gently tugging her to water's surface. It was only afterward that she noticed she had been holding her breath the entire time.

"MIROKU!!!"

Kagome turned her head to see Sango chasing Miroku around the pool.

"Argh! When I get my hands on you!"

"Oh, maybe I should stop."

Rin and Sesshomaru floated by the other side of the pool. Rin smiled as Sango pursued Miroku through the water.

Sesshomaru shook his head in mock tiredness, "Those two need to ease up."

Rin just continued to smile and rested her head on his shoulder, "That's how you know they love each other."

~*~*~*~

Holy sh**! That's 8 pages long?! You know how long that is for me?! You guys better review, I did good! Mommy wow! I'm a big kid now! Hachacha!

Later!