InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Chained ❯ Strange ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A\N: The next couple of chapters are going to be short. And maybe a little bit rushed. But I think it’ll be worth it in the end. ^_~

Well, I wasn’t thinking I was going to update again today, but, since the last chapter was so short, I thought I’d give another one a go.

Hope y’all enjoy it!

^_^

--Oh, before I forget!

I have recently been getting a lot of emails from reviewers. That’s fine, I don’t mind that. The problem is that I never took into consideration that my email thing would send them to the junk mail. Since my junk mail usually only consists of products to increase the size of something I don’t have, I don’t look there very often. However, I realised today that I’ve probably been missing a lot of emails to it lately. So, if you have sent me an email and haven’t been responded to, that is very likely the reason! Gomen for that, I shall now be checking my Junk Email regularly to try and make sure this doesn’t happen again!

Okay, well that’s all-- Now, on with the story!

DISCLAIMER - Don’t own the characters (except the OC’s), Don’t claim to own them, Don’t make any money off of them, so Don’t sue.   ~*~   Strange

‘Kagome.’ Amaya’s voice rang through the small dungeon, effectively startling Kagome and waking her.

‘Huh?’ Kagome asked, starting slightly as she blinked around to try and locate the sorceress, who was crouching down near the end of the bars, staring intently at her.

‘You spoke to me of a brother of Inuyasha’s-- a Sessumaru or something.’ Kagome blinked, reaching up to rub the sleep out of her eyes as she scrunched her face up to try and think straight.

‘Yeah... Sesshomaru-- Inuyasha’s half brother. What about him?’

‘I need to know about his sword-- the Tenseiga you spoke of.’ The woman demanded, and Kagome blinked, finding it oddly funny that the woman had remembered the name of the sword, but not the name of the demon himself.

‘Tenseiga?’ Kagome said blearily, blinking up at her, trying to organize her thoughts.

‘Stop being such an incompetent, we don’t have time!’ Amaya snarled, making Kagome jump in surprise. She considered getting angry, but realised that the sorceress was serious about this, that it was clearly something important, and anything that Amaya considered important must truly be so.

‘It was made from his father’s fang, like Inuyasha’s, only it brings humans back to life. That’s at least what Toutousai says.’

‘Toutousai?’ Amaya asked, momentarily distracted.

Kagome nodded. ‘He forged the swords.’ She said. ‘He’s the one who made the Tetsusaiga and told Inuyasha about the Wind Scar that Inuyasha finally managed to use after Sesshomaru started attacking him and tried to break Tetsusaiga--’

‘Break it?’ Amaya asked sharply, not missing a beat. ‘But you told me before that he wished to steal it.’

‘Well at first he did, when Inuyasha chopped off his arm--’

‘Inuyasha chopped off his arm?’ She asked, wondering just how much of this story she was missing.

‘Mmhm.’ Kagome said, nodding her head in confirmation. ‘When he first tried to take the Tetsusaiga, it was trapped in their father’s grave that was inside Inuyasha’s eye, and Sesshomaru went in there and they got into a fight and Inuyasha chopped off his arm, and he can’t get it back now because it’s still locked in Inuyasha’s eye. And then-- hey wait! Where are you going?’ Kagome asked as the sorceress rose and began to swiftly descend the stairs.

‘Where I need to.’ The woman called back, and then the dungeon door slammed closed, and Kagome was left to contemplate her words.

‘Well that was strange.’ Kagome said out loud, for no other reason than to have something to fill the silence that threatened to consume the room. ‘I wonder what that was all about.’