InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Land ❯ Now What? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

--------------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Land. Originally posted June 28, 2011.


Title: Now What?
By Land #3 Dead End
Author: ananova
Rating: T
Genre: Adventure
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 231
Summary: Still following the footprints, Kagome and Inuyasha reach a dead end.
Warnings: Language
---------------------

Kagome smiled at Inuyasha's slight praise. It was almost enough for her to forget his earlier behavior, almost. Facing forward again she frowned at what she saw in the flashlight's beam. “What?” She glanced down and saw that the footprints did indeed continue down this path. 'But that doesn't make any sense' she thought as she stopped to stare.

Inuyasha also stopped. “What the fuck?!” he exclaimed as he took in the solid wall that was in front of them. He turned to the miko next to him. “Ka-go-me,” he growled out.

“I don't understand. Look!” she pointed at the ground. “The footprints continue right up to the wall.”

He ignored her. “You led us right a dead end wench! What the hell?! Can't you do anything right?!” He glared at her, pissed that the youkai was getting away again.

“What?!” Kagome was outraged. “Don't you dare blame this on me!”

“Keh! You're the one who picked this tunnel, so you're the one who led us the wrong way! That means that it's your fault!”

She glared at him. “Osuwari!” She watched him hit the ground. “I didn't see you complaining when we decided to take this tunnel!” She turned to glare at the wall in front of them, still sensing the shard. Now what were they going to do?



Converting /tmp/phplwvQYN to /dev/stdout