InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Sea ❯ Making a Splash ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

------------------------------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Sea. Originally posted July 30, 2011.
Title: Making a Splash
By Sea #4 Splash
Author: ananova
Rating: K+
Genre: Adventure
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 234
Summary: Kagome tries to hide Inuyasha.
---------------------------------


Kagome continued to glare at the nervous hanyou, then noticed that they were drawing unwanted attention. Not wanting to cause a scene, she glanced around and spotted a small rowboat hanging off the side of the pier. She quickly grabbed a surprised Inuyasha's arm and dragged him to it.

Once they were settled and she was sure that they weren't drawing any more attention she resumed her glare. “Well?”

“Keh!” Inuyasha crossed his arms over his chest, unwilling to admit that he had missed her. “What the hell are you doing here? This isn't your 'skool',” he said instead.

“Hmph! This is a class trip, I had to come. But you haven't explained why you followed me.” Kagome stomped her foot in emphasis.

But before Inuyasha could answer there was a snapping sound, then a plummeting sensation as the rope holding the boat to the pier snapped. Kagome let out a small shriek as Inuyasha landed on top of her, knocking them both into the middle of the boat.

Splash!

Sitting up with a groan, Inuyasha visually checked that she was unharmed then fixed a golden-eyed glare on the dazed miko. “Look what you did now, baka!”

Kagome returned his glare with her own. “Me? This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't followed-” She broke off as she became aware of her surroundings. “Oh no” she gasped.



Converting /tmp/phpq3oRyZ to /dev/stdout