InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Sea ❯ Cold Shoulder ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

----------------------------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Sea. Originally posted July 30, 2011.
Title: Cold Shoulder
By Sea #6 Ice
Author: ananova
Rating: T
Genre: Adventure
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 215
Warnings: Language
Summary: Angry at each other, Kagome is determined to ignore Inuyasha.
---------------------------------------


'That baka! He makes me so mad!' Kagome fumed as she kept her back to Inuyasha, giving him the cold shoulder. She ignored the little voice that said that he had a point about her being at least partly to blame.

Feeling the urge to subdue him build again, she focused on calming down. No good would come of subduing him, at least not until they made it back to solid ground. She didn't feel like drowning just yet.

“Oi, wench.” She continued to ignore him. “Don't you dare ignore me, bitch.” She shot him a frigid look over her shoulder, then ignored him again.

Inuyasha sighed, his shoulders slumping as he took in her stiff form. Why couldn't he ever say the right thing? He tried again. “Oi, maybe we can try to swim back?” No reply. He slumped further. This was even worse than being sat. He slouched down on the other side of the boat, eyes continually going to her unmoving form. Maybe he really had gone too far. Should he apologize? But he hadn't said anything worse than he usually did. His eyes found her again. He couldn't take this silence any longer.

“Kagome?” he said softly only to quiet upon receiving another icy glare. Maybe later.



Converting /tmp/php8s3pez to /dev/stdout