InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Sea ❯ Confession Time ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

----------------------------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Sea. Originally posted July 30, 2011.
Title: Confession Time
By Sea #10 Pure
Author: ananova
Rating: T
Genre: Romance
Universe: Canon
Word Count: 239
Summary: It is time to come clean with one another.
--------------------------------------


“W- what did you just say?” Inuyasha asked.

“I-I,” Kagome couldn't believe she had just said that. She tried to pull away but Inuyasha wouldn't let her. A clawed hand grasped her chin, gently forcing her to meet his gaze. She froze at the pure emotions shining in his eyes and found the strength to speak. “I love you.”

Inuyasha couldn't believe the words she had spoken but he could see the pure love in her gaze. Unable to verbalize his own feelings he lowered his barriers, trying to convey all of his feelings with his eyes even as he tightened his grip on her body. Her sudden gasp told him she understood. Slowly their eyes closed and their lips met in a soft kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Inuyasha was content to hold her, basking in the pure feeling of her love.

“How can you forgive me so easily?” Kagome broke the silence.

“Feh, this again? If this is about the rosary, then forget it. That thing doesn't hurt, it's just an annoyance really. Besides, I probably deserve it some of the time.” He gave her an arrogant smirk, causing her to laugh.

“Try a lot of the time,” she said as she poked him in the chest before falling silent once more. They sat like that, content to bask in the pure feeling of their love, and put off their worries for later.



Converting /tmp/phpUq7NeP to /dev/stdout