InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Change of Heart ❯ One ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Change of Heart
By: Hope Poe26
 
Disclaimer: Inuyasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi. I, certainly couldn't do this type of work myself, simply because I can't draw shit.
 
Summary: What would happen if after almost getting killed in a vicious verbal fight (ok.. maybe not only verbal but physical as well) between Inuyasha and Kagome, a fairy would put a spell on them to learn the limitations of each of their bodies and the only way they could disperse the spell is to be true to each other's feelings?
 
One.
 
Sango noticed it first. The youki that surrounded Kagome and Inuyasha. She tried to breach the subject with each of them separately, but they both refused to be spoken to. It seemed that Kagome and Inuyasha had fought again. More and more often than not it was about Inuyasha's love for Kikyou. Although she sometimes felt angered towards the hanyou for hurting her onee-san so much, sometimes - like today - Sango felt that this was all Kagome's doing. She had hurt him and though she continued on as if nothing had happened between them, she could tell that Kagome onee-san felt guilty.
 
As to Inuyasha? Well… he didn't speak. Not when her dear houshi-sama made fun of him. Not when Shippou hopped onto his shoulder and began to nag him - in that case he only pushed him off his shoulder and without notice - no words to the people walking behind him - he left the site. Since they could not move further without Inuyasha - even she was ready to admit that though she could defend herself pretty well, the youkai they interacted on a regular basis were too strong for only her and Houshi-sama to fight against - they decided to make camp where they stood.
 
She sighed. Felt the hand creep onto her rear-end and though she was upset at her dear houshi-sama's liberties, she only slapped him and sat on the ground. She pulled out a cloth from her small pack and started to clean her Hiraikotsu. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the youki that surrounded Kagome.
 
“Do you feel it Sango-chan?” - Miroku sat next to her with his back to Kagome so she wouldn't hear their conversation.
 
“The youki that has been surrounding them? Yeah. It has been with them since Kagome came back to the village a week ago. I had not perceived it until two days ago when we were bathing in that spring.”
 
“Ah.” - was all he said. “What do you supposed happened between them? Kagome-san feels more than guilty and Inuyasha isn't speaking to any of us at the moment.”
 
She nodded. “I'm not sure. It could be that Kagome overreacted and sat him one too many times before Inuyasha had enough and felt like going off for awhile.” - she raised her head to see where Kagome was seated - or had been when she realized that Kagome had left them and Shippou alone.
 
She panicked. Miroku turned to look around their make-shift campsite and realized belatedly that Kagome was nowhere in sight.
 
“Miroku no baka!” - he hissed between his teeth knowing that even though Kagome and Inuyasha were in the middle of a turf-war, if they didn't find Kagome soon, there'd be hell to pay.
 
Little did they know that their worrying was for naught because at that very moment Kagome had followed Inuyasha to a secret cave spring and found to her surprise that Inuyasha was bathing. At that specific moment, he was not bathing but just lying on his back on top of the water… floating.
 
And she felt embarrassed. He was beautiful. She had seen him naked before, but this time… this time he was relaxed and when she looked down onto his manhood, she felt something stir inside of her. She blushed. Realized that she was now a hentai and to top it off she was getting turned on from just seeing him swim backwards in the small spring.
 
“Kagome no baka.” - she was startled to hear him say that with his eyes closed.
 
She started to sweat thinking he had smelled her or heard her come into the cave. But when those luminous golden eyes didn't pin her to the spot, she relaxed a little. He was just speaking his mind. Though he called her a baka, why wasn't she screaming expletives for his lack of respect towards her?
 
He turned his face to the water and swam underneath the water. She was looking at him with wonder in her face. And then the unthinkable happened. He stood up from the spring's edge and walked near her with his eyes closed. Both thought in their minds at the same time…
 
//What I wouldn't give…//
 
****°°°°****
 
When the next morning came, Inuyasha was lying against a tree and Kagome was on her sleeping bag. But when Kagome stood up and yawned pushing her skirt a little higher, Inuyasha blinked twice at her—him???
 
“Kagome?”
 
Inuyasha had been asleep until he realized that something was wrong with his body. And as he looked at Kagome stretching, he felt weird. 'Cause Kagome did not look female, in fact; he was willing to bet that it wasn't her at all!!!
 
Kagome turned to her left and gasped. Only then did she realized that something was definitely wrong with both of them!
 
“You're a girl!” - she shouted as did he saying the opposite: “You're a boy!”
 
Kagome blushed. Checked out her new body with her hand and felt ultimately hentai. She was a girl in a man's body. Then she looked at Inuyasha and almost choked on her own saliva. Inuyasha looked like a goddess.
 
The white almost silver unkempt hair looked like silk now, his golden eyes - her - looked like hot honey and her face was the most ethereal looking even with the two doggie ears on the top of her head. Her hakama was failing to hold still to her wide but slender hips and most of the muscle mass that he used to have as a guy was gone. She was athletic, beautiful, delicate looking.
 
His introspective insight was mush now that the others had awoken and Sango screamed.
 
****°°°°****
 
“So you don't know how it happened?” - she asked them both and received a negative nod.
 
It was not funny. Sango thought as she curved her inner desire to thump Shippou on the head, but could not. Shippou was laughing so hard that he had peed twice in his little pants. Miroku was unconscious. He had tried to grab Inuyasha's ass and had gotten hit on the head by Sango's giant boomerang. Sango ground her teeth in frustration, things could not be any worst.
 
At least this time, they were wearing the right kind of clothes. Kagome had brought with her - him - two pair of jeans this time and they each were wearing one. Although, the jeans on Inuyasha looked wrong. She was so slender it made Sango a little jealous. But that was before she remembered that Inuyasha was a guy in a girl's body. And that made her so sad.
 
Later that day, as Kagome and Inuyasha fought with each of their bodies, Sango begun to wonder if the day could get any worst. It had been decided that they would make their way to Sesshoumaru's castle. Only because he was an all-knowing tai-youkai and he would probably be able to discern the problem with Inuyasha. But she was wrong to ask if it could get anymore worst, because as soon as that thought left her; they were attacked by a horde of demons.
 
****°°°°****
 
Inuyasha stood with her skin soaked in blood from the fight with those nezumi youkai. Those vicious rats hadn't been so much a trouble as the other two youkai that came after them. The clothes that had been a `loan' from Kagome were virtually rags now. There was next to almost nothing covering her `modesty' except for one rag over her breasts and the other one - some underwear that Kagome had lent her - that was a little loose. But other than the fact that she might've been standing naked there - she didn't feel indignant at all for some reason and she was more on the verge on laughing out loud, because Shippou had closed his eyes and there was this lingering blush on the bridge of his nose that showed that he was embarrassed.
 
While she had been male… Shippou was used to bathe with Kagome and sometimes - although it was almost rare - with him, there were no strange moments. But now… she was half-youkai and although Shippou was not a full-grown demon - like her brother Sesshoumaru - he was a teenager and he was just beginning to understand the difference between male and female youkai thru her.
 
Miroku was unconscious again. After the fight, he had rushed towards her to grab her ass - which again he was not successful - and Sango had hit him hard. Kagome was clean, but she decided with a sigh that was probably not for the best. She was at a disadvantage and until her haori and hakama fixed themselves, she had nothing to wear.
 
“Itai!” - she yipped when a big hand with claws touched her hind-end so intimately.
 
Sango appeared to growl in anger again, but Inuyasha felt afraid for this had never happened to her. She looked to the left and found Kagome seething as Kouga sauntered over towards her again.
 
“Well… if isn't Inuyasha.” “What happened puppy? Did you fall into something you weren't supposed to fall into?” - she flinched at his taunt. She felt tears gathering to her eyes at the crude talk, but she forced them down her throat. She was not weak.
 
For the first time, she noticed that he was a bit handsome. She growled at herself for noticing something so inconsequential at the moment. She felt Sango guide her away from Kouga and when she turned to look back at him, found herself to be utterly and completely bewildered when she saw Kouga being decked by Kagome.
 
****°°°°****
 
It was probably late at night when they reached Sesshoumaru's castle. And even before they dared to call on his behalf, he was there grabbing Inuyasha off the ground by her haori. Before she could utter a word, he had put her back - gently? - on the ground.
 
“Inuyasha?” - he was a bit confused, but he was sure it was him… or her? She nodded once at him and Sesshoumaru turned to lead the way inside his castle.