InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Complexities of Fate ❯ Girls' Night Out ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Thank you friends for reviewing,
 
 
inukaggrrl06, Meru, Ryo-Truesdale, rainydays, elenacala, 0oStandinOuto0, LadyWolf, TrinityK, Charice, Portia, BiggestInuyashaFANever, Paju_13,
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 21: GIRLS'NIGHT OUT
 
 
 
“Oh I'm so excited!!” Sango gushed as they tried on clothes inside Kagome's bedroom.
 
“Yeah, I am too although I'm nervous meeting your former classmates.” Kagome replied as she adjusted her mini skirt.
 
“Don't worry, you'll love Ayame, Rin and Yuka and I know they'll love you too.” Sango said smiling at Kagome.
 
“I hope so.” Kagome replied.
 
“Lighten up, Kags. Tomorrow's your birthday, let's have fun!”
 
“It's a good thing I have you now to help me plan all of these…and I'm glad you did not go with your family to Kyoto for your cousin's wedding.
 
“What? And miss spending time with my favorite girl friend?”
 
“I would believe you if I don't know you Sango but duh!”
 
“It's creepy how you can see through me.” Sango sighed. “Well, truth is Yura and I are not exactly friends, she has a hair fetish you know and I threw my boomerang at her once for pulling five strands of hair from my head. She was unconscious for three days and the rest is history…” Sango confessed.
 
“Hmmm…you're violent Sango, no wonder we're best friends, we totally compliment each other… me, peace-loving and calm and you violent and restless…” Kagome said as she pulled the pink scarf off her hair.
 
“Peace-loving my ass! Tell Inuyasha that and he'd probably roll his eyes at you! You're everything but calm.” Sango retorted snorting.
 
“Ah, speaking of Inuyasha he does not know we're going out…” Kagome said wrinkling her nose.
 
“Don't worry, Miroku does not know either. We should leave their sides every once in a while…”
 
“You're right and knowing Inuyasha he'd totally flip when I tell him we're going out tonight.”
 
“Told you inu-youkais are jealous and possessive.”
 
“It's okay, if he's not jealous and possessive, he wouldn't be my Inuyasha.
 
“Awww Kagome, does your boyfriend know you practically worship him?”
 
Baka!
 
“What?! It's okay to be expressive every once in a while although you both are not lacking in the `expressive' department seeing how both off you can't seem to take your hands off each other. You're practically making out every second of the day!”
 
“Hello!!! Holding hands is not making out. Sango!”
 
“You're holding Inuyasha's hands but he's practically all over you and I mean all over you…” Sango smirked noting Kagome's blush.
 
“Ummm….change topic.”
 
“Girl, you don't have to be ashamed of how your boyfriend kisses and hugs you every breathing moment of your life…”
 
“I'm not ashamed, I'm just a bit….scared.” Kagome confided.
 
“Scared? Why?”
 
“I mean he's too affectionate…”
 
“Oh…”
 
“Okay, enough.” Kagome said as she plopped on her bed.
 
“Has he tried anything?”
 
“He's tried everything… tried being the operative word.”
 
“I don't think he would force you.”
 
“I know that's the problem he might not have to the next time…”
 
“Whooaaa….” Sango said sitting beside Kagome. “He's that good, huh?”
 
“Come on Sango, I sit in the same sex ed class as you, this is the age where hormones kick in and I'm scared.
 
“How far into the `thing' are you guys?”
 
“Ummm….kissing…?” Kagome said blushing furiously.
 
“What?! Just kissing?! You've got to be kidding me!”
 
“Duh, everything starts with a kiss!”
 
“I thought you said he tried everything?”
 
“And I said tried being the operative word, he won't get past my sanity.”
 
“I should build a monument for you girl if you manage to let Inuyasha enjoy just your kisses.”
 
“Why, how far are you and Miroku in the make out department…?”
 
“FURTHER… and believe me you don't want to know how far exactly.” Sango replied. “But we have not done it yet.” Sango hastily added.
 
“Hmm…” Kagome noncommittally said.
 
“I mean he managed to unclasp my bra once…”
 
“WHAT?!
 
“Oh come on, don't tell me you've not tried the second base?”
 
“HELL No!” Kagome yelled, her face burning.
 
“What do you exactly do when you guys are alone?”
 
“We talk and we kiss…” For hours, we kissed for almost five hours during his sixteenth birthday. Kagome thought, the memory making her blush. It would have been okay if I don't like it but, oh well…”
 
“Wow, how innocent…” Sango sarcastically said not noticing the blush and far away look on Kagome's eyes.
 
“Well, he made me straddle him once…although it happened just once!” Kagome said defensively, her cheeks burning.
 
“Wow, straddling is okay as long as you're fully clothed. You're not butt-naked I gather.”
 
“Of course not, what a question!”
 
“We badly need to go out by ourselves more, Kagome. Our boyfriends it seems are too hot to handle. At least you've handled yours well…” Sango teased.
 
“Believe me, it's not that easy.”
 
“I know…”
 
“I should just break up with him…” Kagome said wrinkling her brow.
 
“You're not going to survive.” Sango replied with certainty.
 
“How did you know?”
 
“I tried and almost died.” Sango said and Kagome arched her brow.
 
“I salute you girl for trying to uphold women's integrity….” Kagome said seriously.
 
“That's why we deserve this break, upholding women's integrity is damn too hard!”
 
“You're right but what should we tell our boyfriends?
 
“I've got an idea…”
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
 
“Hello?”
 
“Hello, baby…”
 
“Hon?”
 
“Yes, hey, what's up?”
 
“What do you mean hey what's up, I' coming over tonight, let's eat out, my pre-birthday treat.” Inuyasha said over the phone.
 
“Ummm…I can't, ummm….I'm sleeping over at Sango's. Ummmm…I'm keeping her company since her family went to ummmm…. Kyoto for a relative's wedding…”
 
“Is it just me or are you stuttering?” Inuyasha asked and Kagome's eyes widened making Sango, who was watching her, bite her nails.
 
“NO! I'm not stuttering, baka!”
 
“Okay, if that's what you say.”
 
“But shouldn't Miroku keep her company?” Inuyasha asked as an afterthought.
 
“Duh, you know how lecherous that man is, he'd probably scare Sango into hiding to the mountains if he'll be the one keeping her company!”
 
“You're right.” Inuyasha said and Kagome was relieved to hear him chuckle.
 
“Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then.”
 
“Okay, good night. I love you. Bye.”
 
“I love you too, Inuyasha. See you tomorrow.” Kagome said and let out a breathe of relief after she put the phone down.
 
“See that wasn't difficult…” Sango commented seeing how Kagome's hands trembled.
 
“What do you mean it wasn't difficult? It was difficult! Okay, your turn…”
 
“It's easy, watch me. This is how a pro does it.” Sango replied as she dialed Miroku's number.”
 
“Hello, Miroku.”
 
“Hi, Sango dear, what did I owe this pleasure of you calling me?”
 
Baka enough with the speech. Don't come over, I'm going out.”
 
“What do you mean you're going out, dear?”
 
“I'm sleeping over at Kagome's to help her prepare for her sixteenth birthday tomorrow.”
 
“Oh, I almost forgot that tomorrow is Kagome's birthday…”
 
“Blah blah blah…anyway, that's all. Behave yourself. If I hear that you groped a woman or asked anyone to bear your child, I'm going to smack your head until you feel nothing…”
 
“Hehehehe…I like it when you're jealous Sango dear…”
 
“I don't so try to not put a toe out of line, got it?”
 
“Yes, dear.”
 
“Okay, bye. I love you.”
 
“I love you too, Sango dear. Say hello to Kagome for me…” Kagome listened and she stuffed her fist into her mouth to avoid from laughing hard when Sango finished talking to Miroku, Kagome was literally gasping for breath.
 
“What?” Sango demanded.
 
“You were awesome!” Kagome replied.
 
“See, I told you it's not that difficult….”
 
“My, the way you talk to him I can almost imagine you tying Miroku to your bed with a whip in your hand and asking him who's his daddy…” Kagome said laughing.
 
“Cute, Kagome but I'm not that kinky…” Sango replied rolling her eyes which made Kagome laugh more.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
“Ayame, Rin, Yuka, this is Kagome, the birthday girl…” Sango introduced, grinning at the girls. They all met up a Wac Donalds for their girls ` night out.
 
“Kagome, these are my friends from Shikon High, Ayame, Rin and Yuka…” The girls exchanged pleasantries and kissed each other's cheeks.
 
“I heard you're a Miko…” Ayame said and Kagome nodded at the red-haired girl.
 
“Yes, that's correct…”
 
“Oh and I heard your boyfriend is a hanyou…” Rin stated in her sing song voice.
 
“Yes, he is…”
 
“A very handsome hanyou if the rumors are true…”
 
“That's true and he does not know we're going out tonight.” Sango answered for Kagome.
 
“Does Miroku know?” Ayame asked Sango.
 
“No, he does not.”
 
“I can't believe you and Miroku are going out considering how you use to be turned off with his groping you.
 
“Ah, that took a lot of getting used to but I managed.” Sango said as she beamed at the girls.
 
“But it was sweet though how he followed you when you transferred schools…” Rin commented.
 
“He's actually sweet, if you take out the groping part…” Sango commented dryly.
 
“Okay, so where to tonight?” Yuka interrupted suddenly.
 
“Club Dredd?” Sango asked.
 
“Cool, my cousin's one of the security guards, he'll let us in even without i.d.s.” Rin said giggling.
 
“Club Dredd?” Kagome asked. She has heard of the place and it was rumored to be wild.
 
“Oh come on, Kagome. What better thing to do a day before your birthday than get wild?” Sango asked sensing Kagome's hesitation.
 
“But we're not eighteen yet…” Kagome protested mildly.
 
“Once we're in no one's going to ask questions and Rin's cousin can let us in. We can even drink anything alcoholic….oh, so exciting!” Yuka said and she was practically trembling with anticipation.
 
“But…”
 
“Kagome, I'll take care of you and you don't have to drink if you don't want to…promise, I'll take good care of you.”
 
“Yes, Kagome. We'll be here so don't have anything to be scared off.” Ayame assured Kagome holding the latter's hand.
 
“Yeah, but we're all underage…” Kagome objected again.
 
“Girl, loosen up. Tonight is supposed to be the night we're going to forget our boyfriends and enjoy, remember?”
 
“Yeah but…”
 
“Kagome enough. Everything will be okay…”
 
“Okay, if that's what you say…” Kagome said as she smiled at the other girls. What's one night of fun?
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
“Hello, Miroku?”
 
“Inuyasha my man, what's up?”
 
“Are you doing anything?”
 
“No, I'm watching National Geographic, why?”
 
“I don't know I just have a bad feeling. Why don't we surprise Sango and Kagome and bring food over Sango's house?” Inuyasha asked as he flipped through channels.
 
“They're at the shrine, Inuyasha…”
 
“No, they're at Sango's. Kagome called me to say that she's sleeping over at Sango's to keep her company since Sango's family went somewhere…”
 
“That's weird, Sango called me and said she'd be sleeping over at Kagome's to help her prepare for Kagome's birthday tomorrow…”
 
“What the fuck?!” Inuyasha said, Miroku's comment making him bolt out of his chair.
 
“Exactly…” Miroku said as he turned his television off.
 
“Meet me at the Higurashi Shrine in five minutes.” Inuyasha flipped his phone close not waiting for Miroku's answer as he put his black leather jacket on.
 
“Going out?” Mrs. Hirohito asked his son as Inuyasha jumped the stairs gracefully.
 
“Yes,” Inuyasha said as he rushed out of the house, his silver hair flying behind him.
 
“Okay, say hello to Kagome for me…” Mrs. Hirohito said making Inuyasha stop in his tracks.
 
“Mom, can I borrow one of the cars?”
 
“Trying to impress your girl?” Mr. Hirohito commented not taking his eyes off the business journal he was reading.
 
“Ummm…”
 
“Hush Tai, you're making your son blush.” Mrs. Hirohito reprimanded her husband.
 
“It's okay, we love Kagome. You can borrow my charm if you want…” Mr. Hirohito commented and chuckled when Inuyasha rolled his eyes.
 
“You're driving, Inuyasha? You don't have a license yet…”
 
“It's okay. Tell the officers to call me if you get caught.” Mr. Hirohito said his eyes dancing with mischievousness.
 
“Tai…”
 
“Thanks Dad, I owe you one…” Inuyasha said as he picked up the keys from the side table.
 
“Inuyasha take this, the Corvette is more impressive…” Mr. Hirohito said as he threw Inuyasha the keys.
 
“Umm...thanks. Bye.”
 
“And Inuyasha…”
 
“Yes Dad?”
 
“It's okay to give me and your mom grandchildren this early…”
 
“DAD!”
 
“TAI!”
 
“Kidding…” Mr. Hirohito grinned as Inuyasha blushed and Mrs. Hirohito threw a book at him.
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
 
“Oh, hello Inuyasha, Miroku…” Mrs. Higurashi greeted the panting, young men at her door.
 
“Good evening, Ma'am. Are Sango and Kagome in?” Inuyasha asked bowing his head to show respect to the older woman.
 
“No, they went out with some of Sango's former classmates…” Mrs. Higurashi said.
 
“WHAT?!” Inuyasha and Miroku chorused making Mrs. Higurashi wince.
 
“Why didn't they tell you? I thought you guys were with them…”
 
“Did they tell you the name of Sango's former classmates, Ma'am?” Miroku asked, frowning.
 
“I think they mentioned Rin…”
 
“Club Dredd…” Miroku whispered. “Thank you Mrs. Higurashi…” Miroku hastily said as he pulled Inuyasha with him.
 
“Whoa…you're driving that?” Miroku's eyes bulged when he saw the parked, red Z06 Corvette.
 
“It's my dad's.”
 
“What a beauty…” Miroku whistled as Inuyasha pressed the remote to open the doors.
 
“Why did you say Club Dredd, Miroku?” Inuyasha asked as they buckled their seat belts.
 
“Because Rin's cousin worked as one of the security guards there and if they're looking for a night out, that would be the first place they'd go to knowing they're underage, no club would let them in…”
 
“Dammit! Club Dredd is wild!”
 
“Exactly….”
 
“Wait till I get my hands on you, Kagome Higurashi…” Inuyasha muttered under his breath.
 
“Inuyasha, don't be too hard on the girl, tomorrow's her sixteenth birthday anyway…”
 
“What if something happens to her?!”
 
“Sango and the other girls are with her…”
 
“Dammit! What is she thinking?!” Inuyasha cursed as he stopped on a red light.
 
“I'm impressed that you already have a license, we're only sixteen…” Miroku said attempting to change the topic.
 
“Who says I have?”
 
“What?!”
 
“Who says I have a license?” Inuyasha asked Miroku who swallowed convulsively.
 
“What the hell are you thinking, Inuyasha, we could have taken a cab!”
 
“Yeah, but the Corvette's faster…” Inuyasha remarked as he effortlessly maneuvered the car.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
Kagome sneezed for the sixth time.
 
“Are you okay?” Sango asked her friend.
 
“Gods, why do people have to smoke, we are in an air conditioned, closed space for crying out loud!”
 
“Kagome it's a bar, people are allowed to smoke inside air conditioned, closed spaces….” Sango replied rolling her eyes.
 
“Come on, let's dance!” Rin squealed as she stood up and made her way towards the dance floor.
 
“Yes, let's!! Ayame said as she and Yuka followed Rin.
 
“Come on, Kagome…” Sango called as she smoothed her skirt and offered her hand to Kagome.
 
“Okay.” Kagome replied as she took Sango's outstretched hand. I'm going to get lung cancer after tonight. Kagome thought coughing slightly.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
 
“Identification cards please…” A burly, curly-haired man said as he put his hand out in front of Inuyasha.
 
“We don't have one.” Inuyasha calmly said, his head spinning because of the smell and noise. Damn youkai senses!
 
“Then you're not allowed in…”
 
“Sir, we're friends of Rin Hitachi.” Miroku interjected. “May we speak with Mr. Hitachi please?”
 
“I am Rin's cousin.” The man replied and Miroku swallowed looking at the man's strong built.
 
“The girls are expecting us, we're here to surprise a friend, it's her birthday tomorrow.” Miroku muttered as the man looked at them, unmoving.
 
“Very well, Rin informed me tomorrow's her friend's birthday although she did not tell me others will follow, wait here, I'll talk to her.” The man offered.
 
“NO!” Miroku yelled and the man raised his brow. “I mean, it's a surprise…”
 
“Very well…” The man finally relented after a few minutes.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
Kagome laughed as Sango turned and twirled. She is beginning to enjoy the night.
 
“Dance, Kagome! Tomorrow you'll be sixteen and supposedly more responsible!” Yuka yelled over the noise.
 
“Yes, you have less than three hours to enjoy being fifteen and a little wild!” Sango yelled in Kagome's ear.
 
“Yes, thank you. I'll enjoy being `a little wild' tonight.” Kagome answered, grinning.”
 
“Excuse me, may I dance with you?” A tall, dark-haired boy approached Kagome and offered his hand.
 
“Ummm…”
 
“Come on, you seemed really sweet. My name's Jiromaru.” The boy offered as he put his arm around Kagome.
 
“Back off, buddy!” Sango yelled pulling Kagome to her side. Ayame, Yuka and Rin all glared at Jiromaru.
 
“Oh I see….” Jiromaru smiled looking at the glaring girls.
 
“I would run if I were you. I have a really jealous boyfriend who'd probably kill you with a flick of his wrist…” Kagome said, her aura flaring. How dare this baka touch me?!
 
“Really…where's your boyfriend now? I don't see him anywhere…” Jiromaru taunted as he advanced towards Kagome who raised her brow and opened her palm making the energy ball appear.
 
“He's hanging around here somewhere but since he's a bit busy, I'll take care of you myself….” Kagome sniggered when Jiromaru's eyes widened looking at Kagome's open palm. He instinctively put his hands in front of him warding Kagome off.
 
“You…you…” Jiromaru stuttered and his eyes widened some more when he saw someone behind Kagome move.
 
“HANDS OFF MY GIRL, BASTARD!” Inuyasha yelled as he pulled Kagome to his chest.
 
Perfect!!! Kagome groaned.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
Author's Note:
 
 
Wait for the next chapter….drumroll please…HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAGOME!