InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Love Me? ❯ Emotions Gone Wild…… Or Is That Hormones? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: I hope you enjoy this, even though it's getting really random, but don't worry, it's going back on track, well it was the last few paragraphs on the last chapter.

Except for Sango.

And someone <drizztranger> asked if Sango, Miroku, etc. etc. are dead. <in Kagome's time> It'll be explained, sooner or later…………….

<But you gotta keep in mind that they ARE human after all……. But then again……. `Sesshy' has a really nice sword…….. dun dun dun.>

Enjoy~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Do You Love Me?

Chapter Six

Emotions Gone Wild…… Or Is That Hormones?

By: blue sakuras

"Why are you here?" she asked him, trying to stiffle her sobs.

"Because, I want you to unseal the damn well."

"No, I mean WHY?"

He gave her an annoyed look and softened immediately when he saw the girl stooped over, with her face covered.

"Hey, now. Don't cry."

This caused her to look at him with a mean glare.

A REALLY REALLY mean glare.

A mean mean mean mean mean mean mean glare.

You get the idea.

"Ok." Putting up his arms in a defense position that said `I'm innocent', Inuyasha took a couple steps back. "You're just like I remembered." He whispered, more to himself than her. But she heard anyway.

"Like you remembered? What is that supposed to mea- Oh." Kagome just stood there, staring for awhile. Of course, it had only been weeks for Kagome since she had traveled through the well and saw him. But for him, it had been 500 years. Five hundred long years, for him to wait to see her, but then she was getting ahead of herself. What if he had only come to visit for a special reason? What if he was only here for something? Was that something the Shikon shards? No, that couldn't be, because that was with…….

Inuyasha.

Coming to the conclusion of ignoring the questions, because she was going to let Inuyasha answer them, and besides, her head hurt.

She straightened herself up and offered her hand to him. He stood in puzzlement.

"Do you want me to shake your hand?" He asked only to see a smirk.

"No, I want you to come in."

"Oh." And silently followed the bemused girl into the house.

Reaching the door, the hanyou stopped and wouldn't go past the step.

"Why aren't you coming in?" Kagome said, finally realizing that he wasn't following her anymore.

Inuyasha only looked at her, his cheeks reddening slightly, and his gaze turned towards the ground.

"I……"

"What?"

"I don't want to."

This caused Kagome to anger quickly, her mind jumping to conclusions.

"What? Is the new life too good for you? Is my shabby house too `shameful' for you to be seen in? Because judging by your clothes and that car," and she pointed to his black limo, "You seem to be doing well here."

Glaring coldly at him, she walked furiously to the door and slammed the door, only to be stopped by Inuyasha' foot.

"Ow." Was all he said before coming in, grabbing her by the arm, and dragging her to the couch. Once reaching the couch, he plopped her down and grasped her arms, lowering himself to her eye level.

Quite embarassed by the sudden reaction and their close contact, Kagome was blushing furiously.

"Listen to me." Kagome looked away, hoping he wouldn't notice her flaming cheeks, and wasn't paying any attention to his words. "Kagome please."

The pleading note in his voice caused her to look back into his eyes.

His eyes. They were different, from before. From when she gazed deeply into his eyes at the rock, the feudal era just a few weeks ago. They were different from then.

Before, his eyes held suspicion, wariness, and fear. His eyes shone through all those emotions with his naiveity. His childlike qualities, teasing with Shippou, hanging out with Miroku, and rough housing. Even though his life had been hard, at the age he was back then, at the 15 human years he was, he was still a child at heart.

Kagome knew now was different. Before when she had looked into his eyes, they held guarded emotions, afraid of letting anyone see what he felt. But now, now……

They shone. They showed his soul. He was content with what he had right now. In this time. He was probably a rich boss, and laughed all day, flirting with the women.

Kagome couldn't help but smirk at this. Seeing Inuyasha flirt with women was like seeing Miroku run away from a beautiful maiden. Well, at least that was what least likely to happen BEFORE he married Sango. Now she wasn't sure what he would do.

"What's so funny?"

Kagome snapped back into reality, realizing she was still staring into his eyes. His amber eyes. The ones that showed his torn soul, the ones that showed his fear, the ones that showed how insecure he was, the ones that showed he was just a scared little kid deep down, lashing out the only way he knew.

But that was then.

Now his eyes showed just what he was feeling, which was nervous, anticipating, and happy. But if she looked a little closer, she would have seen what lay behind them. Concern, worry, and fear.

"Kagome?"

"What?" she had completely snapped back into reality. But she couldn't help giggling at the remaining image in her head.

"I was just thinking how funny it would have been to see Miroku run away from a pretty girl." Inuyasha was amused.

"But that's doesn't have to do with anything." Kagome was still giggling slightly, but sobered immediately when she remembered. They were dead.

Inuyasha, sensing why she sobered, began talking.

"So, what brings you here?" he spoke, in a smooth and slick tone, in a meaningful way of hitting on her.

Kagome stared. "What the -?" she said in a whisper, still staring. Inuyasha was a bit scared now. She wasn't staring into his eyes like before, but just at him in general.

"What?" he asked, amused.

"Hey, um. Nevermind. Tell me what happened when I was gone, and what happened to everyone." She stated softly, so softly that Inuyasha's ears had to strain forwards to hear.

"Sango was pregnant. And then Sesshoumaru came." Hearing the name of his half-brother, Kagome stiffened abruptly. "What's wrong?" and she only shook her head slightly and looked at him expectantly, wanting to know what had happened to her dear friends.

"Ok, well, Sesshoumaru," he started, stopping briefly to check for any reactions from Kagome, but seeing none, he continued, "He came by to talk to Sango. He wanted to ask her to talk to Rin about the TALK."

Kagome stared at him, her head cocked slightly to the left, staring in confusion.

`Damn, she's cute like that.' Was what ran through Inuyasha's mind at the moment.

"You know? The TALK? The talk? The talk?" Kagome stared at Inuyasha, now wrinkling her nose, annoyed at his repeating phrase, which made him sound like a broken toy or a freakin parrot

Kagome finally caught on. "Oh…. Do you mean sex?" Inuyasha literally fell on the floor, getting up quickly and regaining his posture. Did she have to be so….. blunt?

"Y-yeah." He muttered. "Anyway, she finally agreed to it, but she really made it hell for him." He grinned at the memories. That was some fun he had had. "Anyway, after Sango's kid was born, it was a girl by the way, Sesshoumaru came by and was named the godfather of the baby." Kagome's eyes goggled out at the news.

"WHAT? How? But -" She was silenced by Inuyasha, who had a winning grin on his face, one that said `I knew you were going to react like that'.

"They figured that way Rin would have an excuse to visit." Oh yeah. That cleared EVERYTHING up. Thank you Inuyasha.

Kagome gave him a dead pan look.

"And?" she gestured with her hands.

"That's it."

She stared at him in disbelief. What had being ALIVE for 500 years done for his knowledge?

Apparently not very much.

^.~

"- AND YOU SHOULD TRY PMS SOMETIMES, YOU WUSSIES! OH…. YEAH SO WHAT IF YOU FIGHT ALL THE TIME? WHAT ARE THOSE FUCKIN' MUSCLES GOOD FOR IF YOU HAD CRAMPS? HUH? HUH? ANSWER ME! AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS COWERING ON THAT BRANCH? I GUESS ALL THAT WAS JUST TALK AND NO WALK!" This line caused the men in the trees to look confused.

Shaking his head, Inuyasha nodded towards the other male besides him. "How long do you think till she calms down?"

"Probably nightfall." Then, chuckling, both men turned to face Miroku.

He turned oh so very pale.

"This is all your fault monk." Sesshoumaru growled, poking Miroku in the chest.

"Yeah." Inuyasha added, with an evil look on his face.

And then they jumped off the tree and started running for their lives.

Frantic, Miroku shouted towards them, Sango completely unaware of the two escaping males. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Inuyasha turned back and yelled, "KAEDE'S!"

The man in the tree turned fearful.

Oh so very fearful.

"DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! INUYASHA~"

Sango looked up at the tree. And grinned. "Get your butt down here."

"NO!"

"Now." Miroku took one look at his wife's face and jumped off of the tree in a rush. No need to get her more angry than she already was.

Sango smiled. Miroku relaxed. So she was is a better mood? He thought before she yanked him by his shirt, so he was millimeters away from her face.

Maybe not.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You don't love me anymore!" she cried, tears streaming down her face, with a finger, not her middle one, pointed at her husband accusingly.

"What?" he said, standing dumbfounded at his wife's sudden outburst.

"I said it. You don't love me anymore, you sick bastard! What's going to happen to our child now? You ASSHOLE!" and the rampage began.

Sesshoumaru barely had time to dodge the numberous objects thrown at him. Pencils, pencil sharpeners, pens, books, papers, erasers, a lamp, a vase, another lamp, a chair - where the hell did Rin get all this energy?

Sesshoumaru finally dodged the rampaging objects that were thrown his way, and grabbed his wife's arms and pinned them to her side, gently. She was still crying, but now there in place of her angered expression, was a lot of hurt.

"Y-you bastard." She sobbed, before releasing his hold on her arms, and hugged him, burying her head into his shoulder. Sesshoumaru sighed, soothingly stroking Rin's brown locks of hair. After a few minutes, Rin finally calmed down and released her death grip on Sesshoumaru's waist.

"Done?" he asked in a calm, soothing voice. Nodding her head shakeyly, she then threw her arms around his neck, clutching him possively.

"Thank you." She whispered into his ear, not letting go of his embrace. They stood like that for awhile, and just standing there, in their own little world. Surrounded by their love, ignorant to the phone ringing and the knocking on the door.

^.~

Inuyasha was getting mad now.

First, it had taken him TWO whole hours to coax Kagome to go somewhere with him. That girl could be so fuckin' stubborn sometimes.

Second, NOW that he was at Sesshoumaru's office, his idiot brother wasn't answering his knocks. He KNEW that Inuyasha was going to be there, and Inuyasha was POSITIVE that `Sesshy', as Rin called him, was in there. Probably grinning at the door like the moron he was, gloating that his `dear' little brother was asking for help.

Then again, he DID ask for help. Sesshoumaru didn't have to act like that though.

Guess he had to pull out the artilerary.


"SESSHOUMARU! Open up! I know you're in there! Or do I have to tell Rin about the time you ha-" The door swung open, with a half-dressed Sesshoumaru looking quite angry.

"Who's at the door?" called Rin's voice from somewhere behind Sesshoumaru's body, which was currently blocking Inuyasha's view of anything inside the office.

"Inuyasha." Sesshoumaru called back to his wife, glaring at his half-brother. "I was BUSY." Inuyasha, finally able to peer over Sesshoumaru's broad shoulders, saw Rin buttoning up her shirt, with his office desk a mess, and everything all over the place.

This caused Inuyasha to raise his eyebrows. "Busy huh?"

Growling, Sesshoumaru turned to close the door, but Inuyasha stuck his foot in the crack a second before the door fully closed.

"Ow. I seem to be doing that too much." Grinning at Sesshoumaru, he continued," Did you get my message?"

"That was you calling?"

"Yea."

"Good. Nothing important was missed."

"Wha?" was all Inuyasha before Sesshoumaru closed the door fully, having roughly kicked Inuyasha's toe out of the crack. "Fuck."

It was not going well. First, his brother had blown him off. Then he kicked his toe, rather hard and uncalled for too. And THEN he slammed the door right on Inuyasha's face. Quite literally. It smased his nose, and his forehead made a loud `thunk' on the polished wood.

"Damn you."

"What's wrong?" a voice piped up from behind him.

"Ahh!" causing the hanyou to fall promptly on his butt while holding his forehead and nose.

"What the-" and she kneeled down right next to the extremely flustered Inuyasha. "I swear. You've gotten more naïve."

"What?" MORE naïve? Was she insane? If anything, he had matured over the past 500 years!

"I agree, he has gotten more naïve. And idiotic to boot." Sesshoumaru stated, opening the door once more. "I opened it." He announced cheerily to his half-brother, who was currently sprawled on the floor in what looked like an uncomfortable position.

"About fuckin' time." He growled as he got up, taking Kagome's hand. "Come on. Let's go in."

Startled by his sudden actions, Kagome quickly followed Inuyasha inside.

That was a mistake. Rin was sitting on a chair, sipping what appeared to be coffee and surrounded by many, many things. Most were broken, including a laptop.

"So I'm guessing you lost?" she asked Sesshoumaru who was currently making his way across the room. He nodded.

Inuyasha was really annoyed now.

"What the fuck is going on?"

There was something fishy going on. Kagome seemed to have met Sesshoumaru already, and by the looks of it, so had Rin.

"What is what going on?" Sesshoumaru asked, his voice completely neutral.

"Don't play that game with me!"

"What game?"

"THAT GAME!"

"What game?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Why?"

"Does he do this often?" Kagome sighed.

"Really, do tell what game."

"Yup." Rin answered in a cheery tone. Waaayyy too cheery.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Why, my little brother?"

"Want to go?"

"GO ROT IN HELL!"

"Yup."

"Been there, done that. It's not really good for the skin."

The two girls headed for the door, only to be stopped by Inuyasha.

"Where do you think you're going?" he growled, eyeing Kagome dangerous.

Then a lamp crashed onto his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he shrieked at Sesshoumaru. "IS THIS PICK ON INUYASHA DAY?"

"No, that's scheduled for next Tuesday and Thursday."

Everyone in the room stared at Sesshoumaru.

"What? Can't a guy plan schemes to make his brother look bad?"

"NO!"

"Why not?" Sesshoumaru smirked, enjoying this oh so very thoroughly. It was even better than the time Inuyasha had stepped onto the cockroach paper that was in the kitchen, and then proceeded to set his hair on fire. He had looked really funny for a couple of days without his eyebrows.

While the two brothers bickered childishly, the two `damsels in distress', well they had terrible headaches due to the guys, so that counts, sneaked out of the door.

"So……. Let's have us a little girls' outing!" Rin squealed.


"How? We don't have anything to go anywhere WITH." Kagome stated factually.

Rin only replied by grinning a very Inuyasha-like grin and pulled something out of her skirt pocket.

"H-how did you get his keys?" Kagome stuttered, amazed that the little innocent girl she knew was now all grown up. And stealing her husband's car keys to boot.

"I took them when we were -" but stopped when she saw the look on Kagome's face. Chuckling, she continued. "I don't think you want to know huh?"

Seeing as the girl nodded, to shocked and mortified to say anything, Rin grabbed Kagome's arm and started dragging her towards the elevator. "I can't risk Sesshoumaru realizing we're gone." She whispered as she pulled the girl along.

"Ok. But won't they be mad that we left them back there?" Kagome asked as they stepped into the elevator, and closed the doors.

"Hmm…….. maybe. But then I can just get pissy. They're scared when I'm pissy. Or when they THINK I'm pissy." Rin answered, while laughing and punching the L for lobby on the elevator punch number pad thing.

"Hmmmm………… that's a good idea." Kagome grinned after a period of `deep' thought.

"Yeah, and just this morning, Sesshy had the nerve…….. to…….. Why are you staring at me like that?" Kagome was making a face at Rin. That face was beyond what words could comprehend.

"S-sesshy? You call him Sesshy?" she asked quietly.

"Uh. Yea?" This answer brought the girl into hysterics, and Rin instinctively took a big step back to lean against the wall of the classy elevator.

"Ok. I'm d-don….. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……." Kagome drifted off her sentence and burst out laughing again. "I'm sorry." She said after a long while, and the elevator only had gone down to the 23rd floor. "This elevator's slow." She wrinkled her nose, and shook her head a little, as if to gather her thoughts. "Ok, but why……… the name?" she bite her tongue, hoping that the explanation was less silly than the name itself.

"I got tired of saying `Sesshoumaru-sama' everytime I wanted his attention. Besides, it drove Jaken crazy." She sighed. "Those were the days." Looking at Kagome's face, Rin frowned. "Now what?"

"Did he die?" she asked quietly.

Rin stared, and then frowned. She didn't know what to say. The only other male that Kagome could be concerned about would be Miroku. And she didn't want to be the one to tell her, although it should be a girl to girl thing. Maybe. So she faked the innocent. She was good at that. "Who?"

"Oh…………. You know who I was talking about. Stop the little girl act."

Rin sweated. She took a gulp of air and began, "Well…….."

She was broken off by Kagome's laughter. `That's ok' Rin thought. `We're only on the 19th floor so, I have time.'

But it took awhile for Kagome to calm down. "Done?" she stated in a very Sesshoumaru-like way.

Kagome stopped laughing and stared at her. "My god. He actually rubbed off on you………" she muttered, more to herself than Rin.

"What? I couldn't hear you. What was it?"

"Oh nothing." Kagome giggled nervously. "Anyway, what happened to the toadie?"

Rin suddenly sweatdropped. She would have done an anime-fall if it wouldn't have hurt the baby. "Oh. Jaken?"

"Yeah. Who else would I ask about?"

"Eheh……. Oh no one."

"Oh."

"He's still here!"

"Who?"

"Jaken"

"Oh! He is?"

"Yeah! And guess what he does?"

"What?"

"He's the toadie!" Kagome burst out laughing, and keeled over because her stomach hurt so much from laughing so hard.

"Oh my god." Having heard Rin, Kagome quickly got up, afraid that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

Rin pointed to the elevator button pad and said, "That thing is going to kill me. It's so fuckin' SLOW!" and both girls stared at one another for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

The elevator opened unnoticed by the two hysterical girls, and two men watched the laughing women for a few minutes before looking at one another.

"Let's take the stairs."

"Good idea."

As the two men left, the elevator doors slid shut, and the girls sat back up as they realized that they had just missed their stop.

"OH SHIT!" Rin screamed as she jumped up, and slammed her hand on the red emergency button, hard.

"What happened?" Kagome shrieked as the elevator made several unpleasant screeching noises and stopped moving completely.

"I think I jammed the elevator again."

"WHAT?"

^.~

" - and I think that you are really ugly!" Inuyasha screamed at a last desparate attempt to shut his HALF brother up. Mind the half.

"What?"

"Yeah. You heard me." Inuyasha snorted and cocked a grin. "You butt ugly!"

Sesshoumaru's eyebrows twitched. And he twitched. He held a hand out, grasping it into a fist, and twitched. He realised and twitched once more.

This whole process weirded out Inuyasha. His ears could also pick up a faint muttering.

"I will not kill him. I will not kill him." Inuyasha unconsciously stepped back a couple of steps, putting as much distance between him and his apparently cracked brother.

"S-sesshoumaru?" Inuyasha asked timidly. Ok, forget that time he slashed off his left arm. This Sesshoumaru was mad.

"THIS Sesshoumaru is NOT ugly." He growled, his eyes flashing red dangerously. "This Sesshoumaru is EXTREMELY pretty."

Inuyasha was scared. Extremely scared. So scared he thought he would pee in his pants.

"O-ok."

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

A loud piercing scream was heard, causing both of the men in the room to grimace, and cover their ears. After a few moments, Sesshoumaru cautiously lifted his hands up and saw Inuyasha. He was jutting his elbows out in an attempt to cover his ears completely, his face scrunched up in absolute concentration.

"Ahem." Sesshoumaru tapped Inuyasha's shoulder ever-so-lightly and this caused an amusing reaction.

By the time Inuyasha realized what had happened, Sesshoumaru had already rushed out of the room and headed in the direction of the scream.

^.~


" - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Rin screamed.

"Ow." Kagome replied, covering her ears. "I think that was good."

"Hmph. It better. My throat's sore now." Rin replied a little raspy. "Sesshoumaru knows my scream anywhere, so duh."

"How long will it take?"

"With damage or without?"

"What?"

Rin sighed. She rubbed her temples. "Well, sometimes he assesses the situation and if he thinks it's too dangerous for me, then he damages a lot of things, just to get me safe. For instance, he would jump down from the floor above us, or if he's in a rush or extremely pissed, that ceiling will come RIGHT off." Seeing the panicky look on Kagome's face, Rin added some things. "But IF, and it will most likely be this one, it's not too dangerous, he'll jump down from the floor above, and use his senses and open that lil' door over there." Rin pointed somewhere above her.

Kagome pondered for a moment and then spoke. "I'm guessing something like this has happened before huh?"

"Yup!"

Kagome sighed and slapped her hand to her forehead. Hard.

^.~

"SESSHOUMARU!" Inuyasha yelled as he ran fast to catch up. The workers nearby ignored this scenario, as it happened a lot.

Inuyasha was curious as to why the workers never questioned their speed.

Then he overheard two co-workers talking and learned that Sesshoumaru had explained that his father liked playing with genetics and screwed up theirs.

Lovely. Now he was the genetic freak experiment that went horribly horribly wrong.

As he ran, he caught up to Sesshoumaru, who still kept his fast pace.


"W-where are we going?"

"To Rin."

"W-why t-the hell are we going to R-rin?"

"Because she's in danger."

"Oh fuck! You think she's in danger when she's spreading butter!" Inuyasha grabbed his brother's arm and swung him into the wall. "That works too."

Sesshoumaru quickly got up, brushed himself off, and glared at Inuyasha.

"They're stuck in an elevator. Kagome's with her."

That set him off.

"WHEN THE HELL DID THEY LEAVE THE ROOM ANYWAY???"

^.~

"Did you just hear that loud slam?"

"Yeah."

"What was it?"


"Inuyasha swinging Sesshoumaru into the wall, or vice versa." Rin shrugged. She held out her hands. "Now your turn."

"Ok, but how much longer?"

"Well, that outta slow `em down by hm……….. five minutes."

"You do this a lot?"

"Yeah. Once, I was making a sandwich here, in the kitchen. And I picked up a butter knife and Sesshoumaru heard. Don't ask. He's got like a radar on me."

"O…………………. K……………………"

"Anyway, he burst into the kitchen, flung the knife away from me so hard that it landed straight into the wall, it left a mark too." She wrinkled her nose in annoyance. "And Inuyasha ran into the room barking mad. Apparently they had been in a HUGE meeting and Sesshoumaru had bolted outta there."

"Wow. So what does Inuyasha do here anyway?" Kagome asked as innocently as she could.

"Ooooooooo. I don't think I should tell you. He'd get mad." Rin giggled.

"Why?" she asked suspciously. "Is he like a pimp or something?"

Both girls stared at each other for a moment and then burst out in hysterical laughter.

(You would too! Imagine Inuyasha in pimp clothing……… )

^.~

Sesshoumaru looked down the dark dark tunnel.

"Jumping?"

"Yeah."

"I'm coming?"

"Hell no."

"Hell yeah you mean!" Inuyasha shouted indignantly. "I'm not letting you jump down there and put your grubby paws on Kagome!"

Sesshoumaru quirked an eyebrow. Honestly, with his brother's wence around, he was going to get wrinkles doing that.

"Fine."

"One."

"Two."

"Two and a half."

Sesshoumaru glared.

"What? I've never done this, and what if we jump too hard and jolt the elevator? Won't that be even more dangerous?"

Sesshoumaru snorted. "Calculate well you bumbling moron. If you can't do it, just let me handle this. Rin's been down there too long. It can't be good."

"Oh fuck yourself."

"No need for that. Got a wife."

"Ewwww…………….."

"Yeah. Jump!"

And the two men jumped between the doors with surprising ease and grace.

^.~

::FOOMPH::

::FOOMPH::

"WAH!" Kagome shrieked. "Did you hear that?"

"Yep. And I would sit back down if I were you."

"Why?"

"I think it might be number one."

"BWA!" Kagome practically lept at the ground and held her hands at a weird angle over her head.

"Not like that……….." Rin said.

^.~

"What are you doing?" Inuyasha whispered.

"Listening."

"On YOUR WIFE?"

"Shhh……………."

"My god."

Inuyasha stood up and Sesshoumaru shoved him down, roughly. Inuyasha in return, swept his foot and knocked Sesshoumaru onto his cute lil' butt. (^^)

The two men looked down at the elevator they were currently standing on when a piercing scream from below caught they attention.

"Sesshy!"

"GET US OUTTA HERE!"

"FAST!"

"OR WE'LL DIE!"

"DON'T EXAGGERATE"

"I'M NOT!"

"Sesshy! She's scared! Get us outta here please!"

"One second. Rin, get away from the ceiling."

"Ok."

"GYA!"

"You don't have to do it like that!"

A muffled reply was given to Rin, but the two men on the ceiling just sighed.

Women.

Sesshoumaru stared at the ceiling for a moment, and then grabbed two parts of it and ripped it off with inhuman strength. Below, Rin and Kagome squealed.

Inuyasha jumped down and grabbed both women, who clunged to him tightly.

"Hurry up." Sesshoumaru's voice was calm, but a bit strained.

"Alright." Inuyasha leaped gracefully out. "Here's your woman." He said as he handed Rin to Sesshoumaru.

As the men bounded upwards, Rin and Kagome both giggled. Inuyasha glanced down quickly for a second at the girl he was holding bridal style, and his heart fluttered a bit when he saw that she was smiling, knowing that it was he who had made her break out into a grin.

He glanced over at Sesshoumaru and noticed he wasn't even looking where he was going, he was to busy staring affectionately at Rin.

When they had reached the top, Rin and Kagom sighed dissapointedly.

"That ended too fast."

"Yeah."

"Weren't you just dying to get out of the elevator?"

"Yeah? So?" both girls answered in unison at Inuyasha.

"So - nevermind." He added as an afterthought.

"Ok!"

The next thing Inuyasha knew was that he was being dragged away by Kagome and Rin was waving good-bye while being carried by Sesshoumaru.

"Where are we going?" Inuyasha grumbled irritatedly. This day was getting on his nerves.

"You'll see." She sang.

"Well, how are we going to get there?"

"Well…………."

"Not my car! You're crazy if you think I'll let you drive my baby!" Inuyasha yelled protectively.

"O……………..K………&# 8230;…. Well, what about this way?" Kagome reached into her pocket and pulled out car keys. She dangled them in Inuyasha's face.

"W-what? Are those…………" he gaped in disbelief.

"Yep. Sesshoumaru's." she giggled.

"How did you get them?"

"Rin." Inuyasha was now mad. He had been trying to get those keys for a while now. He'd tried a bunch of schemes, but all of them failed.

"How?"

"I'd rather not say. But you were interrupting them. That's all." She wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Eww…………… mental images bad."

"Yeah."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AN: Enjoyed? Good!

NOW REVIEW!!!

Thanks.

I have a new story. Here's the summary.

SUMMARY: Kagome is one of the few chosen. She is a member of the Order of Blue. She and another select much compete for the position to be honored as a member of the Order. She falls for a guy. Things get in her way and complicate her goal in becoming a Blue. She must eventually choose. Her destiny or her love? Inu/Kag

(Oh, and don't pin me on the title! I still haven't decided.)

E-mail me and tell me what you think!

1.) Blue or Inu? <Jee... I wonder where I EVER got the idea?>

(I highly dislike this one, but I put it up because it rhymed! -.-; Yeah)

2.) Order of the Blue

3.) Black and Blue

4.) Blue Destiny (courtesy of Dark Queen of Roses)

And feel free to give suggestions! I'm not that…. Uh… what's the word? Picky?

And would you like me to write lil' smart things that I make up? Umm... like... has anyone read Nightmare's Memories? It's by Maiden of the Moon. It'll be something LIKE those, but nothing as good. And I want everyone who's reading this bio to go read her stories right now! ALL OF THEM! She's like one of the best damned writers on this website! <and I'm older than her and I suck! ^^>

Don't expect me to get this story up until……… I finish a couple of chapters. This is the first story that I've planned ahead of time. All the others just got in my head and I just typed it out. It's really hard for me to plan a story. Yech.

Ta ta~