InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Love Me? ❯ Explanations and Old Friends ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: I got a lot of reviews!!! Thank you all so much! Anyway, since I actually got some reviews that asked basically the same questions/comments, I'll sorta explain/answer it.

I don't know who's talking………

It's meant to be like that. I like confusing people. However, if it ever got too confusing, I would add a lil' "Inuyasha whispered" etc. etc.

I got a bunch (like two) reviews saying that they acted like Kagome and Rin. (minus car key stealing………..)

Aww……….. thanks! I act like that all the time. (Well, most of the time.) But no one ever likes to do those kinds of things with me…………. So my sister comes in handy sometimes.

Don't you people dare apologize for leaving long reviews. I love to blabber so I know.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed! And to everyone who reads but is too lazy to review! <that's me>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Do You Love Me?

Chapter Seven

Explanations and Old Friends

By: blue sakuras

"So where the hell did you learn how to drive?" Inuyasha asked calmly as he stepped out of Sesshoumaru's `borrowed' Jaguar.

Kagome smirked. "I didn't."

The answer caused Inuyasha to trip while standing still and choke on air.

"W-what? Are you insane?" he yelled, as soon as he stood back up and had quit coughing.

"Nope. I just wanted to see how English cars were different."

"YOU RISKED MY LIFE FOR THAT?"

Kagome shrugged casually while Inuyasha fumed with rage. "You're a hanyou right?" She had wanted to ask him that question since she had seen him at home.

Had he used the Shikon?

Or did he just tap into its power?

Did he choose to remain a hanyou?

Or change into a demon?

The questions ringed in her head.

"Well it wouldn't kill me." Inuyasha said chuckling. Then his mood darkened. "You mean that you drive that like all the time?"

Kagome could swear she heard a deep growl coming from Inuyasha.

"Um……… Maybe."

Yeah. He didn't give a direct answer to her question, so she would do the same.

"Kagome." Inuyasha gritted through his clenched teeth. "Tell me if you fuckin' risk your life to drive. You don't even know how to drive properly! You're still a child!" He yelled at her.


Kagome stared at him in disbelief.

"W-what?" she whispered after gathering her thoughts. "Is that what I am to you? A child? Someone that needs protection from this world? Well, let me tell you something Inuyasha. I lived 15 years of my life here WITHOUT YOU JUST FINE!" and she threw the keys at his chest, storming off into the park on their right.

Inuyasha, stunned by how mad she had gotten at one little remark that he said, stood in a daze for a moment, and then realized that she was gone. "FUCK!"

^.~

"You men are all ganging up on me." Sango pouted in the corner of the room, with Rin playing with her hair.

"They are?" Rin asked innocently from behind.

"Yeah. They're complete idiots Rin." Sango replied cheerily, because she remembered something. Even though Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sesshoumaru had all ganged up on her, she still had the power.

She could scare Inuyasha. Hormones could make women very VERY scary………… Miroku was her husband. All she had to utter was `No sex'. And Sesshoumaru……… There was always Rin and the sex talk.

The three men on the other side of the room, fearing that their hair would be attacked by the nine year old who was apparently experimenting with hair, became all the more fearful when they took a look at Sango's face. She looked positively scary, and they knew there was something she was planning.

"Umm….. Sango dearest?" Miroku asked cautiously, careful to move from his position, in case he needed to run out of the door.

Sango turned her head to look in his direction. Her hair was now in one long braid traveling down her back.

"What?" she snapped. Ouch. Miroku sat back down and plastered an extremely fake smile on his face.

"Oh nevermind."

"Hmph."

"Annoying." Kaede grumbled, pissed off by the three nervous men. The silence was irritating her. Sango was being moody, Rin was playing with hair, and Kaede was mad enough to shoot a hippo, but she couldn't.

Do you want to know why? Someone freakin' stole her arrows.

And bow.

She'd find that person and shoot him/her.

But she couldn't godsdamn it!

Because they stole her arrows!!!

Growling, Kaede stormed out of the hut, scaring the men and caused Miroku to jump into Inuyasha's lap and cling like crazy to his head.

"Umm…. Miroku?" Inuyasha asked after a moment, his voice muffled. Sango and Rin were watching with interest. Actually, Sango was watching with interest and Rin was looking confused.

Getting no answer from Miroku, Inuyasha tried again. "Oi! Bouzo!"

No answer.

"ASSHOLE!"

Still no answer.

So Inuyasha took the initiative and yelled.

"MIROKU YOU ASSHOLE!"

He yelled so loud that dogs outside howled.

So loud that birds flew off trees in alarm.

But Miroku had apparently gone deaf.

"Miroku, I didn't know you felt that way." Sango stated after laughing her head off. "I understand. I'll leave you two alone."

Miroku shot up in an instant. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE SANGO!"

This caused everyone in the room to anime fall.

"What?" Sango asked, confusion plain on her face.

"Oh……… it was just a DREAM." Miroku sighed.

This caused everyone to sweatdrop.

"What?" This time it was Inuyasha. "YOU FUCKIN' FELL ASLEEP ON ME?" And after a pause of realizing what he had just said he added, "Ew………"

Sango and Rin burst out into laughter. Sango was laughing at her husband and Inuyasha. Rin was laughing at Sesshoumaru, since his eyebrows once again had disappeared.

"SANGO! ARE YOU HERE?" a voice yelled from outside the hut. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the door. The flap rose and a girl strode in. She was wearing a tube top with a greenish silver color that barely covered her midriff and a short skirt of a blueish silver color that was at mid-thigh and had a slit on the left. On her neck, was a long chain that held a round gold disk with strange patterns on it. She had long black hair that was let down. She was wearing no shoes, but golden anklets as well as gold bands on her upper arms.

But the most surprising feature about her was the fact that she had wings like a bird on her back.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you Sumi."

^.~

Kagome sat under a big oak tree, staring out into the distance. Inuyasha sat on a bench not far away, hoping not to attract her attention, especially since he was extremely out of breath after running all over the park.

She sat with her knees brought up to her face, and her arms circling her legs.

"Kagome." Inuyasha whispered. He wanted so horribly to go sit next to Kagome.

But damn his fuckin' brother.

So screw his brother.

Inuyasha silently left his bench and settled himself next to Kagome in a matter of a second. "Kagome?" he whispered, hoping to get a response.

No answer.

"Fine. Be mad and sulk, but at least listen to me." Inuyasha started. "I'll tell you about Sango and Miroku, but first I think this is more important. Remember that day you told me you loved me? Do you still feel that way?"

No answer still.

"Bitch, be that way, but listen. I've never actually had someone told me that. I've never had someone act like that towards me. Never. My mother abandoned me when I was five. You probably thought she died. I wished she had. Turns out, my father despised me, but loved my mother. After raising me for five years, my father finally coaxed her to leave me, convinced her that I could fuckin' live on my own. That's why Sesshoumaru was always so intent of killing me." He laughed bitterly. "Yeah, that was the good old days."

Looking over at Kagome, Inuyasha checked to see if she had stopped hiding her head. No change.

"She was killed about ten years later by a disease those fuckin' Europeans brought over with their ships and such."

Still no response from Kagome.

"Now, onto the other horror of my life." He started sarcastically. "Kikyou, I never loved her. She never loved me. Let's get that straight. She wanted to love someone I wasn't and never would be. I loved to idea of being human." He groaned, obviously embarassed to be caught with that fact. "Yeah, I wanted to be human. See, youkais would never accept a weak demon, which I probably would have been, but humans. Humans are different. They wouldn't jeer at you, whisper behind your back, or bully you if you were like them. I wanted that. To be accepted." His voice had gone down to a whisper, and his eyes filled with a sad, longing look.

"That's why. That's why I acted the way I did. That's why I said what I said. That's wh - "

"Mmmmmm……………. Inuyasha?" Kagome looked up at the said person, stretching her arms out and yawning loudly. "That was a good nap."

"WHAT?"

Kagome stared at him, wincing. "Ow. I'm deaf now thank you."

Inuyasha grumbled some incoherant things. "Let's go."

"Huh?" Kagome's face was the mirror of confusion. Inuyasha sighed and backtracked, grabbing her hand gently, and started pulling her towards the car.

^.~

"No way in the seven hells!" Inuyasha spat out. "I'm not going through that…….. that…… torture." He pointed at Miroku, whose hair was in numerous tiny pigtails. To make it worse, the ribbons that held the pigtails were pink.

Sesshoumaru arched an eyebrow. "I did it. You will too." Inuyasha growled and pointed to his hair.

"YOU GOT A FUCKIN' BRAID!" It was true. Sesshoumaru's neat hair was now packed into a long, single braid running down his back, not unlike Sango's hair.

"So?"

Sumi interrupted by getting up and leaving the room. Sango stared for a second and then followed suit.

"Where are you g - "

"Women issues." Miroku turned green upon hearing the answer.

"Ok."

"Now, back to the hair problem………." Miroku trailed off, seeing Inuyasha's face.

He looked scared beyond reason.

^.~

"So I know you didn't just come here to see me." Sango started, leaning against a tree and gazing off at the sunset.

Sumi looked regretfully at her before answering. "Yeah, I'm on a mission."

"It's good to see you though."

Sumi nodded in reply. "Yeah, seven years is a REALLY long time."

"Mn hmn. Tell me who you're looking for." Sango turned to look at Sumi, who was fidgeting uncomfortably

After a moment, she spoke. "Well, she's a miko."

"Kaede, Kagome, or Kikyou. But Kagome isn't here at the moment." Sumi glanced over, sensing the sad tone in her voice.

"Let me guess, boy troubles for the Kagome girl?"

"Yeah."

"That hanyou?"

"Uh huh. You know too much."

Smiling a bit, Sumi continued. "She's opened a time portal I have to close. She has long black hair and wears something like this." Sumi waved her hands around and her clothes transformed into what looked exactly like Kagome's school uniform.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AN: I have a friend by that name, but she will in NO way be like her. She'll just be the same named.

-.-;

Actually, that's not her name. I'm just too lazy to call her by her full name……………

You Japanese people always have more than one syllable in your name! >.<

(that is in no way racist by the way. I'm just really weird………….)

By the way, I changed the summary for my story. The one with no title.

Yeah…………….

SUMMARY: What if you were chosen to be part of something huge? Part of something extremely important? What if it was so important that you weren't allowed to do things? Like use your own name?

What if you had to leave behind your love?

Because he thought you were dead?

Kag/Inu Mir/San Sess/Kag Manten/Hair (just joking about that last couple)

(Oh, and don't pin me on the title! I still haven't decided.)

1.) Order of the Blue (so plain)

2.) Black and Blue (that reminds me of bruises.)

3.) Blue Destiny (courtesy of Dark Queen of the Roses)

4.) The Blue Rose (I'm a bit ishy on this one)

ta ta~