InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Do You Love Me? ❯ Bees' Interrupted ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: So. . . enjoy. I sorta lied about there being only a couple of chapters left. . . But I have the last chapter typed up! And then I'll do the epilogue. . . and then I'll fill in the gaps!

I do everything backwards. . . eck.

~*~

DoYou Love Me?

Chapter Fourteen

Bees' Interrupted

(A pun on a movie title ^^)

bs~

" - AND WHEN I GET YOU, I'LL TEAR YOUR FUCKIN' BALLS OFF AND FORCE FEE - "

"KOUGA!" Kagome shrieked, her patience worn through with his incessant yelling, and besides, that last threat wasn't going to be a pretty one. Kagome had to wonder who the hell would teach him such language. Ah . . . Must have been Miroku.

"Yes Kagome?" he turned on her, a cheesy grin on his face. "What is it?" and he rushed in front of her, clasping her hands gingerly in his own. Kagome could practically see the stars twinkling in his eyes. Weird. Why hadn't she noticed that before? Her thoughts were interrupted, however, by Inuyasha.

"OI! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE! I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!" Inuyasha shouted from up above, cozily sitting on a tree branch, a scowl apparent on his face.

Kouga's face turned from a pleasant smile to an unhappy scowl. "WELL THEN GET DOWN HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A TRUE DEMON!"

Kagome frowned. "Oh will you two sto - "

But she was cut off as Inuyasha lept down. "I. WOULD. FIGHT.YOU." he gritted out between clenched teeth.

Kouga, undaunted, continued. "Why don't you?" Inuyasha, who had aready turned and started walking away, spun around and snarled.

"BECAUSE. I DON'T. WANT. TO. UPSET. HER." He snarled in such a tone that Kagome wouldn't have thought it was him, but she had just heard him herself. Wait - did he just say - . . .? Why would he say something like that for such an answer? When had he started caring how she felt about his and Kouga's rivalry?

What was going on?

^.~

As he ran through the forest, looking for the bitch, he stumbled upon something strange. It was. . . funny. How free he felt.

There was nothing holding him down. . .

But it felt kinda empty. His heart. Why?

Inuyasha, confused as ever, ran steadily through the trees, veering right every now and then. Finally, after running for quite awhile, he stopped.

Leaping onto the nearest tree, he carelessly swept some leaves off of his face, too concentrated at the scene before him.

It was Sumi, a man, and a woman talking. Well, actually, they were yelling at each other in a language Inuyasha was positive wasn't Japanese.

The man and woman were strange, but Inuyasha ignored them. All he was concentrated on was Sumi.

Baring his fangs, Inuyasha froze. What should he do? Go down there and demand her to give him back the prayer beads?

That sounded stupid. But why did he want the prayer beads anyway?

Inuyasha whacked himself in the head to get his thoughts straight, but only managed to give him a minor concussion and a fall out of the tree. . .

Landing him right in front of the three.

^.~

"I swear." Miroku sighed, glancing over at Kagome. "Every time they see each other, it gets worse. . ."

Sango nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Last time they ha - " Her eyes widened as she looked at Miroku, who was making a slicing motion with a finger under his neck. Kagome spun her head around to see what he was doing, but by that time he had already put on a `innocent' look.

"What? What happened last time?" Kagome asked, turning around to face Sango, but not before she shot Miroku a suspicious glance, who in return, grinned widely.

Sango chuckled nervously and waved her arms around. "Oh it was nothing. Really!" she protested as Kagome gave her a dead panned look. There was a sudden shrill crying, coming from below their feet.

"BWA!" Sango screeched. "I forgot!" and rushed out of the room. Kagome could hear her slam a door open and trod loudly down a step of stairs. Turning to Miroku, she gave him a puzzled look.

"Oh yeah!" he jumped up as he snapped his fingers. "We forgot!" and grabbed Kagome, lunging her out of the room, and tugging her in the direction that the cry was coming from. The crying had subsided and was now a. . . burbling coo?

What?

^.~

"Hello Inuyasha!" the woman beamed. Inuyasha scowled. Damn Sumi and her stupid stupid talking shit.

"Hello! Hebi, Maverick, this is Inuyasha!" he mimicked her and bared his fangs as he remembered how she had patted him, much like an owner would to its dog.

"What?" Sumi asked, turning around to face him.

"None of your fuckin' business!" he snarled.

"Ouo. . ." Hebi winced. "Shouldn't have done that. . ."

Maverick nodded in agreement. Inuyasha scowled. "Why the HELL should I listen to the likes of you?"

"Because they've known me for a very very long time Inuyasha." Sumi spoke, her tone cold. Her eyes were blazing. She didn't seem to like Inuyasha very much, upon appearances.

Yup.

"How fuckin' long is that?" he asked in a sarcastic tone, meaning for the question to be rhetorical. Sumi didn't take it that way.

"Too fuckin' LONG!" and she swung a punch at him. Inuyasha sprung out of the way in a matter of a second, completely startled and a little amused at how much she fought like Kouga. . . actually. . . it was eerie how much she ACTED like him too. . .

The arrogant attitude. . . the teasing of Inuyasha. . . the way she punched. . . her tricks. . . well, maybe Kouga wasn't THAT bright. . .

But, in other words, she was a female Kouga. Scary. Was she related?

He'd have to ask.

"OI! Bitch!" he growled. Sumi snarled back at him. Why the hell did Inuyasha always run up into a tree when there was trouble with her?

What was he doing anyway?

"What, you dolt?" she snapped, relaxing herself and putting her sword back into its sheath.

"Do you know of a wolf demon named Kouga?" he snarled back. He choked out the words `wolf demon', since that wimpy wolf deserved a lesser name than such. He didn't even have the honor of being called a demon! But if she WAS related to Kouga. . .

"Why no. Why?" Sumi asked, leaping up into the trees, landing herself in front of Inuyasha.

This, however, startled Inuyasha. That poor poor hanyou. Falling out of a tree. . .

AGAIN.

^.~

"Aw. . ." Kagome cooed, grinning like a mad(wo)man. She was adorable! Sango held out Rei to her. Kagome grinned even wider, which was quite a feat. "She's beautiful." Kagome whispered, bringing the baby up to her face.

Sango smiled. "Thanks. But he - "and she shot an accusing glare towards her husband, "better not RUB OFF on her." And she glared murderously at Miroku.

He only grinned. "But you don't seem to mind it that much in be - "

And Hiraikotsu was re-introduced to Miroku yet again.

"Did you leave her here all by herself?" Kagome gasped, realizing just how long it had been.

Sango laughed. "NO! Of course not. I'm not that careless."

"Oh. . ." Kagome said, still confused.

"Kirara was here!" she grinned broadly. The forementioned fire cat bounded into Sango's arms, mewling.

"So. . . since everyone here is so. . ." Kagome glanced down at Miroku, who was still dead to the world,". . . reluctant to tell me what has been going on, would you?"

Sango nodded. "Not here though." And pointed down at Miroku. "I'll take her now." She added cheerfully, knowing Kagome wasn't used to holding babies for such a long time.

"Ok. Where to?"

"Outside." Sango replied, already getting a stroller out and placing Rei in it. "It'll be good for her too."

"Mhmph." Kagome shrieked as a pair of hands came out of nowhere and clasped one firmly on her mouth, and another around her waist. Reacting, Kagome bit into the hand. The person behind her howled.

Sango, who had already gotten Rei done, leaned against the wall and snickered. "OUCH!" Kagome turned around to see a teenage looking boy kneeling on the ground, craddling his hand. "That hurt Kagome!"

Eyes widening, she gasped. "Shippou?"

^.~ (For your enjoyment, I have added a little piece from Inuyasha's point of view^^) (well. . . not so enjoying. . . ^^')

"I swear." I hear Sumi's voice say. Damn that bitch! DAMN HER!

It's the SECOND time I've fallen outta tree today. "He's getting clumsier and clumsier." And she gave a dramatic sigh.

IT'S HER FAULT I'VE FALLEN OUT! Damn her. . . damn her. . . As I open my eyes and mutter my chant `Damn her. . . damn her. . .', guess what I get to see?

Her fuckin' face leaning over me, staring at me. "WHAT THE HELL!" is all I can say.

Jumping up, our heads collide. "BITCH./ASSHOLE!"

^.~ (that was a nice short interlude ne?)

As Sumi glared at Inuyasha, Inuyasha glared back.

Glare.

Glare.

Glare.

"SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING!" Hebi yelled. "My GOD! You two act like children!"

"I may have the face of one, but he has the mind of one!" Sumi shot back.

Inuyasha growled. "OH SHUT UP!" Maverick yelled. "Sort it out later Sumi," he directed a scathing glare in her direction, immediately shutting her up with whatever smarmy comment she was going to make. "And you! Who the HELL are you and why the FUCK are you following her?" he snarled.

Inuyasha leapt up, Maverick's and his faces almost touching. "Why the hell do YOU want to know, you moronic coward?"

Glare.

Snarl.

Growl.


Glare.

"My god." Sumi gasped out, exasperated. "And you say I'M bad? Look at them!" she gestured wildly at the men, who were currently locked in a staring contest.

"Hm. . . yeah, you're right." Hebi replied. Shaking her head, Hebi linked arms with Sumi and started off into the horizon, blantently ignoring the men.

They had LOOOOOOOTS of issues to work out.

^.~

"I CAN'T believe that you've grown so much!" Kagome squealed, hugging Shippou. He was turning a rather pretty shade of blue.

"U-g- Kagome!" He managed to gasp out.

"Yeah?" she said, loosening her death grip for a moment to look down at the kitsune.

"I can't really breathe."

"OH!" Kagome exclaimed, letting go of the tortured boy, but held him close enough to inspect him. "You've grown up!"

"Yeah. . ." he replied, with a large sweatdrop, "We've been over that. . . for the past. . . hour. . ."

"So?" She asked innocently. Shippou could practically see the golden halo floating above her head.

"Er. . . nevermind." He added hastily. "So. . . did you tell her yet?" he asked, looking at Sango.

"Not yet!" she chirped.

"Tell me what? Oh! Do you mean that Inuyasha's a model? I already know that!" she announced rather loudly.

It was at that moment that Kouga and Inuyasha decided to go back into the house. Catching the last couple of words that Kagome had spoken, Kouga burst out into laughter, laughing so hard that he wasn't making any noise. It just looked like he was have a seizure or something. Inuyasha snorted and glared at the wolf rolling on the ground.

Giving him a good kick in the ribs, which caused him to gasp for breath, still laughing, Inuyasha snarled and left the room.

It was at that moment Sesshoumaru decided to speak. "So you saw the billboard then?" Inuyasha looked around wildly, to see him standing in the frame of the back door.

"How long have you been there?"

Sesshoumaru tapped him chin, and appeared to be in deep thought. "Hm. . . about half an hour."

Both girls gaped. "What? How come we didn't notice?" they shouted in unison.

"I noticed!" Shippou shouted indignantly.

Sango turned on him. "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?"

"Because. . ." he muttered something that caused Inuyasha to growl, as well as Kouga.

"What?" Sango demanded.

"You were there!" he shouted back. "She was choking me!" and pouted, sulkingly backing into a corner and slumping down, glaring at the snarling Inuyasha and Kouga.

"OH MY GOD!" Sango exclaimed loudly, causing Kagome to jump. (I yell things randomly ALL the time. . .)

"What?"

"THEM!" (again. . . me)

"Who?" she asked, a big question mark hovering over her head. Cocking her head to the side, she noticed everyone in the room was also staring.

"MEN!" she shouted and grabbed Kagome's arm, pushing the stroller and dragging Kagome out of the room. "DON'T FOLLOW US!" she screamed back towards the house, heading towards the woods. (again. . . me)

^.~

"What do you want?" he snarled at Inuyasha.

"SUMI!" Inuyasha growled back. "We've been over this. Let me get to her!" he yelled, pulling Tetsusaiga out of its sheath.

"I'd rather die." He spat out, eyes blazing. No, they were ACTUALLY blazing. A blackish swirl actually. Quite strange.

An enormous hammer immediately appeared into his hands. "That can be arranged then." Inuyasha roared as he charged.

"Actually, there ain't nothing to it." Maverick sneered and ran forward. Inuyasha skidded to a halt, putting Tetsusaiga in front of him. Where had that asshole gone?

Suddenly, a blow on the back answered his question. Turning around, with Tetsusaig raisied, Inuyasha was surprised to see no one there.

"What the fuck?" he asked, only to be hit in the back again.

"You aren't much of a opponent." A voice came from behind him. This time, when Inuyasha spun around, Maverick was standing there.

"Wha - " was all he got out as Maverick slammed him into the ground, landing a punch on the nose.

"Now tell me, what the HELL do you want with Sumi?" he challenged, pulling Inuyasha up.

Rubbing his throat, Inuyasha got up, warily watching him. "Why?"

"Because your fuckin' scent is all OVER her, that's fuckin' why!" he spat out, eyes blazing.

Inuyasha then understood. He was jealous!

^.~

Kagome walked along quietly, not wanting to disturb Sango. She looked troubled.

As she pushed the stroller, she kept mumbling things. Kagome was getting worried. They had been walking for about half an hour and Rei had already fallen asleep. . .

And yet. . . Sango still walked on, muttering incessantly to herself. (I love doing that.)

"Sango?" Kagome asked, her patience worn and her legs exhausted. "Didn't you want to tell me something?"

"Oh yeah!" Sango suddenly exclaimed, stopping herself. "I think we're far enough away." Nodding in agreement to herself, Sango sat down on a rock, pulling the stoller closer to her and tucked the blanket firmly around Rei.

"So. . ." Kagome asked as she sat next to Sango. "Whadda ya wanna tell me?"

Sango bit her lip and looked worried for a second. Starting, she soon gained confidence. "Well, Inuyasha isn't a model for one." She giggled. "I have NO idea where you got that ide - oh! You saw the billboard!" and she burst out laughing.

"I don't get it."

"Of course you wouldn't." Sango said sympathically, patting her arm. "Well, Sesshoumaru's been a very successful businessman and he needed a picture of someone to go on his advertisements, flyers, commercials, etc. etc." and waved her arm for extra effect. "So he chose Inuyasha. They live in the same house, yadda yadda, and when Inuyasha refused, Sesshoumaru threatened to throw Inuyasha out on the streets. So. . . thus began Inuyasha's `modelling' career."

Both girls stared for awhile before bursting out laughing. "So - that's why?" Kagome asked between laughs. Nodding Sango continued laughing.

"So. . ." Sango spoke after awhile, lying down on the grass, staring at the sky. "Shippou's grown huh?"

"Yeah." Kagome sighed.

"Well, remember Souten?" Sango asked, sniggering.

"Uh huh. Why?"

"Because they're engaged!"

Sitting up, Kagome stared at Sango. "Serious?"

"Ya."

"OH MY GOD!" Kagome squealed.

Laying back onto the grass, they enjoyed the silence, until. . . Sango shot up and grabbed Rei, pressing them all down onto the grass. Sango motioned for Kagome to stay silent and she nodded. Kagome then pointed to Rei and Sango shook her head. "Trained her." She mouthed.

Soon, a loud buzzing could be heard. Kagome stiffened. "What is that?" she asked softly.

Sango's face was the mirror image of fear. "Naraku's insects."

"Why are we hiding then?" Kagome asked. "They aren't that dangerous."

"Because. . . they've EVOLVED. They're smarter. They REMEMBER us. And they want to kill those who destroyed their master."

Kagome gulped. "Naraku?"

"Damn right."

~*~

AN: Who's seen the movie `Anastatisa'? The Disney version? I love this one song, called Wonderful Journey.

I LOVE it. It's the best^^

In fact, I'm listening to it right now!

Well, I hope y'all are gonna be happy. I got an A- on my paper!!!


But. . . my dad's still pissy about the internet. . .

BUT I started TWO new fics {not posted up as of yet} and they're all thought out!

I plan on writing all the chapters first and THEN posting it up.

And TWO other fics in planning. They're based on Chinese dramas and movies.

And I'm thinking about doing one on Meteor Garden. . . or more commonly known as Hana Yori Dango or Boys Over Flowers in english. Well, the drama (meteor garden) has differences, but if you have NO idea about what I'm talking about, read Sorena's fanfic `The Red Card'. IT'S THE BEST!

But the idea of MG/HYD/BOF has been used before and I don't really wanna seem like a plagerist or other such crap.

::sigh:: So many choices, so many to do. . .

Blah!

I just realized something. This fic is the only one I've gotten flames {or close to flames} reviews. I felt HORRIBLE when I read them, and yeah. . .

So be glad I'm struggling with this fic, since so MANY people dislike it. I mean, I KNOW chapters 4-7 really really suck, but you don't have to tell me that, I put it in the author's notes on those chapters! (I think)

>.< Oh and there will be NO sequel. Sorry.

Well maybe. . . I'm getting a reputation as a liar here. . .

Blah. When I've finished a good deal of other fics, then maybe. . . Oh! Oh!

I have a xanga! It's sorta plain but. . . I write in it!

That doesn't help does it?

Oh well!

My screenname is : insert_very_sarcastic_name_here

My friends think it's stupid, but I couldn't think of anything else! I had a bunch of other sn's, but I forgot what they were, and I KNOW I won't forget this one, so. . .

Ta ta~ bullshit~