InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't try it a Second Time ❯ So is it real or not ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it took me forever to update. But my MCAS and Finals are coming up so I have little time, BUT I have not giving up on the story yet and I will try to update faster.
I DON'T OWN INUYSHA OR ANY OF THE GANG MEMBERS
Chapter 12

Kagome started jamming to the music at the club. She remembered that club song. It was Baltimore Club Music - Tote it. Kagome pulled Sango's hands and walked in the middle of the dance floor while dancing to the beat.

Kagome started moving her hips at the fast beat of the music not caring who was watching or admiring. Sango tried keeping up but she knew she couldn't move her hips as fast as Kagome.

A boy with long golden hair came behind Kagome asking her to dance. Kagome smiled and agreed. Sango was the happiest person on the earth, she was glad she didn't have to dance wildly anymore. Kagome bend over and started working her hips to the music and the boy behind her. She felt like she was making him hard. She pulled the chains on the side of his jeans pulling him tighter to her.

The boy groan as Kagome grinds against him. He hold both sides of her hips and allowed him to be pulled toward her. 'This girl can dance' he thought as they started going a little too wild in the dance floor.

People gave them some room and Kagome loved the extra fresh air. Being flexible help her a lot. She put both hands flat on the floor while she was wildly grinding against the boy. She started bringing the rest of her body to the floor and the boy followed closely behind. Soon both of her hands were holding her up and the boy was on her back.

It looks like as if he was lying on top of her. Kagome felt drunk even though she didn't drink anything yet. She started to feel really hot but the music was too good for her to stop.

The boy slowly pulled her back up on her legs and they were in the same position when they first started. Finally the song ended and Kagome hugged the boy, thank him for the dance, and waved bye.

As Kagome walked by, she noticed a lot of people eyeing her. She made her way toward the bar where most of her gang was chilling.

"Wow Kagome, who would have thought you could shake that," said Hiten with a smirk

"Thank you" smiled Kagome

"Time to dance with me" he said as he pulled Kagome to the dance floor near a wall. The song "Love is Wicked" by Brick and Lace was on. Hiten pushed Kagome gently on the wall and he was on her back. It was a slowly grinding, but it was great.

Both Kagome's hands were on the wall and Hiten had one hand on the wall while the other hold Kagome's hips securely. They danced like this till the end of the song and they headed back to the club.

The song "Imma Zoe" came on and Kagome started singing along. She loved that song. She ordered 4 shots of Hennessey and stood next to Sango and Kanna who were already drinking.
She was moving her body to the music while she raps the song along with some of the guys that were sitting at the bar.
Sesshomaru watched Kagome from the VIP section. He was hoping for her to come up with Naraku, but she rather danced around.
“Kagome's looking sexy, I can't believe she's the same girl I dumped for her sister,” said Inuyasha with regret.
Sesshomaru growled angrily at Inuyasha, “say one more thing about her, and I will personally slit your throat in half” Sesshomaru growled out, barring his fangs.
“Okay, damn” Inuyasha quickly defended `what bit you up the ass?' he thought to himself and walked away from angry Sesshomaru. *************************************************************************** ***
Kagome felt someone was watching her. She looked up and noticed a very handsome man with long silver hair starring down at her with intensive eyes. Kagome felt herself getting hot just by looking at him. `Who would have thought I still have that high school girl feelings in me after all I went through' she smiled.
Kagome's heart skipped a beat when she noticed Sesshomaru descending down the stairs and walking straight toward her and he was still holding her gaze. Sesshomaru stood so close to her that her body was firmly pressed against his. He leaned down and kissed her neck. “Don't you usually need permission from the male before you dance around?” he asked with a smirk
Kagome felt hotter than ever. She could feel herself getting aroused just by him being so close to her. “I...why would I need permission for? I…I mean it's not like you're my boyfriend or something.” Kagome stuttered. She found his lips all the sudden VERY interesting.
“Oh, and here thought our little session earlier cleared everything out. Would you like me to make it clearer for you?” he asked. His lips dangerously close to her lips that she could feel his breath. Kagome dumbly nodded and Sesshomaru captured her lips.
The kiss was intense but more passionate than Kagome could describe. The alcohol made her bolder, she fought hard for domination with her tongue, but Sesshomaru being Sesshomaru, allowed no such thing. He lifts her up and sat her on a high stool and her legs immediately wrapped around him. The heated battle continued for about a minute before a voice finally broke out.
“Um…guys, some people would actually want to drink, since this IS the bar and NOT the bedroom,” said Sango with a smirk.
Kagome turned 15 shades of color. Sesshomaru almost laughed at her face. “I apologize” he said as he lift Kagome from the stool and headed toward the dance floor. “How about a dance…” he smirked.
Kagome couldn't stop herself from falling in love with him “I'll just let things carry on...”
 
Another chapter done and I'm working on the next one. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
REVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!