InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't try it a Second Time ❯ Make it clear ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back with another chapter for my reviewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
** By the way, as you all should know by now, I don't own Inuyasha or the other gang members ALSO I do not own the songs I provided in the story. That's why I wrote the Artist's names. WELL, now that's been classified…BACK to the story and today, you will be reviewing chapter 13. **
REVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Chapter 13
 
Yura almost cried as she looks down at Sesshomaru making out with Kagome at the bar. If she had hatred for Kagome before, it has just tripled. She abruptly spun to Kikyo and wore a scowl. “GET RID OF HER!” screech Yura
“Do you own dirty works, I already got what I needed from her…now, I'm not the one who's in love with Sesshomaru, so do your own shit” said Kikyo flipping her long hair over her shoulders and walk of.
Yura was shaking with rage. “I guess I hate the whole Higurashi family “she mumbled to herself.
“I wouldn't try something stupid with Kikyo or Kagome, Yura” said a smiling Miroku
“What do you know pervert!” yelled Yura
“I know Inuyasha would mind humiliating you everywhere he sees you if you mess with Kikyo, Sesshomaru wouldn't even think twice on kicking you off the gang without been unconscious for months if you mess with Kagome, and lets not forget Naraku, I don't even want to think about what he would have done to you if you hurt Kagome” said Miroku taking another shot.
“Oh please, Naraku wouldn't do shit, he has no feelings, I doubt he has a heart, I wonder what the fuck does Kagura see in him” growled Yuka
“Unless you haven't been paying close attention, Kagome's Naraku's precious gem, something that's not meant to play with. He will kill you if it comes to Kagome, even Sesshomaru respects that.” Miroku said lazily
“Go get laid or something, I'll handle my problem” said Yura brushing past Miroku
 
“Kagome is also not the weak girl we once knew; don't say I didn't warn you. Just like you have powers, Kagome has some within her also that she doesn't even know of yet.” Miroku finished heading to the dance floor.
Yura look at where Miroku was just standing thinking of that final information. `Powers that hasn't been discovered' she thought. “Fuck him, I know what I'm down” with that, she headed back to the VIP section.
Sesshomaru had let Kagome to a dark corner of the club. He pushed her toward the wall and slam his body to hers and kissed her roughly, yet passionate. Kagome had pushed him over the edge when they were dancing. She made him really hard, but he couldn't take her. She was a virgin, and fucking in a corner at the club was not a place he was willing to take something so precious from her. So, he settled for rough make out session.
Kagome moaned loudly when Sesshomaru suck on the side of her neck hard, sending a wave of pleasure though her body. She can already feel the pool building between her legs. She gasp loudly with a loud moan followed soon after when she felt Sesshomaru's fingers pressing hard between her legs.
Sesshomaru captured her lips again, and lift her so that she could wrap her legs around him. He pressed his hard member between her legs. Things were about to get hotter, when Kagome's cell rung loudly.
“Hello?” Kagome replied huskily.
“It's 5 a.m, we're leaving.” Naraku's cool voice said
“Oh. Alright” said Kagome as she touches the end button.
“You're leaving.” Said Sesshomaru
“Yes, It's 5 a.m already” she smiled
He slowly put her back down on the ground and kissed her gently. Kagome turned to leave, but she had a question. “What am I to you Sesshomaru?”
“What do you mean?” he asked a little confused, “I thought I made it clear already.”
“Well, what did you make clear exactly” said Kagome as her face turned red.
Sesshomaru smirk down at her. “You belong to me and me only”
“Does that go both ways?” asked Kagome still blushing.
Sesshomaru kissed her passionately “Kagome, never forget this, I'm an Inu, once I choose, I stay with it. If I don't break it off with you, but you see something…un-honorable, you must come to me, TALK to me, and I will tell you. NEVER jump into conclusions.” He said seriously.
Kagome nodded and smiled up at him, “I might not be an Inu, but I will never cheat on you, so I guess it goes both ways.”
They walk back together…the club was half empty. “I'll call you tomorrow” whispered Sesshomaru and headed toward his gang.
Kagome smiled at him and headed toward her own gang. “Had fun Kags?” asked Sango with a knowing smirk
“Yes…today was interesting…” Kagome looked at Sesshomaru as he drove by followed by the rest of his gangs. `I miss him already' she sighs
`I think I've falling for her. I want her and I will have her…”
 
ANOTHER CHPATER DONE AND I'M WORKINGON THE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!