InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Sakura ❯ One Hell of a Day ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N: ;;;sighs;; ok a new chapter peeps, enjoy, thanks to the reviewers in both Mediaminer.org and FanFiction.Net! I appreciate your reviews.)

Chapter 9 One Hell of A Day

Kagome sighed knowing it would take her maybe just forever to finish all the work Inuyasha has been giving her. Inuyasha had told her, " You can't go home till you finish these papers, they need to be filed, get some contracts too, I'm going to a meeting tomorrow and you're coming with me."

Kagome finally finished typing up a piece of paper and saving it into the company's system. Her job was to organize files and papers, prepare contracts for tomorrow's meeting, and save important papers into the company's system. She stopped and looked at the thick stack of papers that were lying on her desk. Sango had come by awhile ago and dropped of more papers adding it to the already tall stack Inuyasha had given to her. She sighed again thinking, " this is going to be a long day."

~~~~ Meanwhile

Sango passed by the employees lounge area and turned around to find Inuyasha leaning back on a counter drinking soda. " Hey, Inuyasha what are you doing here, break doesn't start till 10 minutes," Sango asked.

" Early break," was all she got from him, she stood awhile longer, but then left knowing Miroku would probably wonder where she was, and she had to keep an eye on him anyway. " Who knows where he could be, probably off somewhere harassing another employee," Sango thought shaking her head.

~~~~~~10 minutes later

Sango looked at the club seeing that break already started. She was about to leave, and head towards Inuyasha's office wanting to invite Kagome for lunch but stopped when a voice came. " Where are you going," Miroku asked. Sango turned around to face Miroku, " Oh, I was gonna ask Kagome if she wanted to eat out with me, I wanted to get to know her. And I'm in the mood for girl talk."

" Oh well can I come, " Miroku asked with a pleading look in his eyes.

Sango gave in, Miroku was just gonna follow her anyway, " Fine then, ask Inuyasha if he wants to come too."

" Hai"

Walking to Inuyasha's office, Sango walked in to see Kagome hurriedly put away papers into their proper files. " Kagome, " Sango started. " Oh hi Sango," Kagome greeted.

" You want to come out to lunch with us," Sango asked looking at Kagome.

Kagome hesitated and looked back at the papers she was yet to finish.

Sango noticing what the problem was reassured her, " You can finish when you get back, don't worry Inuyasha is bendable, he's a lazy bum any ways so don't mind him."

" Ok, where are we going by the way."

" Oh, Inuyasha and Miroku are coming along too, we're just gonna go down the street to this café, they have great sandwiches there, come on, I'm buying for us," Sango said starting to walk out of the office.

Kagome followed.

" But what about Inuyasha and Miroku?"

" Oh forget them, they can pay for their own lunches," Sango said waving it off.

Kagome smiled.

~~~ At the café…

Sitting down and having already ordered their meals, Sango remembered the purpose of eating out, and she noticed Kagome sitting quietly across the table with Inuyasha at her side.

Ignoring the fighting Miroku and Inuyasha, Sango wanted to start a decent conversation.

" So Kagome," Sango asked, " What do you plan on doing when you get the money."

" Well, the priorities, pay for Souta and Shippo's school, buy some clothes, the basic stuff, and maybe rent an apartment if I earn enough," Kagome said taking a sip from her iced tea.

" Do Souta and Shippo go to private school,"

" Yeah"

" Oh cool, my little brother Kohaku goes to private school too, which school do they go, they may go to the same school,"

" This one school in Kyoto, I believe its called Shikon Youth Academy,"

" Oh wow that's great, my brother goes to the same school,"

" That's cool, maybe you can meet them sometime, I'm gonna pick them up from school this weekend,"

" Hey since they'll be visiting and Kohaku is coming home too, perhaps we can organize a play date, let the kids get to know each other, while we can talk."

" Oh sure, that'll be cool.'

" And I have a prefect idea, there's going to be a carnival this weekend from 12 am to 8 at night, we can meet up at this café at 12, and we can go on from there."

" Hey did you forget about us," Miroku interrupted. " You don't plan on going to the carnival with out us right, I mean there's no fun time with out Dog Boy and the Big Hunk."

In a calm pleasant voice Sango said, " Miroku don't you mean BIG PERVERT," she yelled. " Now get your fucking hand off of my thigh before I personally chop it off."

Kagome giggled as Miroku removed his hand from Sango's thigh like a whiplash.

Sighing Sango explained, " Don't mind him Kagome, he could be a hentaii at times."

" You mean at all times Sango, and who do you think your calling Dog Buy, asshole, instead of your hands I'll chop off your dick, lets see what happens then," Inuyasha said.

" What does he do exactly," Kagome asked

" Well every time he sees a girl he asks them to bare his child," Sango said, " for example."

She called the waitress instead of the male that served their sandwiches. " Yes miss," the girl said.

Sango was about to say something but was immediately pushed out of the way by Miroku who was sitting near the window. He took her hands in his and asks, " Will you bare my child," Everyone watched as the whole scene played out before them. Sango finally got off of the floor and hit Miroku in the head with her purse knocking him out.

The waitress just stood there kind of stunned of what just happened. Brushing off imaginary dust and straightening her clothes out, Sango changed back into her calm state and pleasantly told the waitress," Just ignore him, he's like this all the time." "He can get a little delusional, you see he was in an accident a year ago, his wife died in the accident, and he was about to propose to her and ask her to bare his child, unfortunately he can't remember." To emphasize her point Sango dug her heel into Miroku's back when she thought no one was watching.

The waitress looked at Sango and said, " Oh I didn't know that, why the poor man, I feel so sorry for him."

" Oh don't be, he was like this anyway, been like this all his life," Sango said.

" Oh ok, well do you need anything while I'm here,"

" No thank you" The waitress left after tending to the other people at the café.

" Umm Sango, what was that all about," Kagome asked once the waitress was out of earshot.

" Oh don't worry Kagome, its just a lie we make up to cover up for Miroku's actions, we say a different one every time," Sango said.

" Oh, but did you have to knock him out AND dig your heel into his back," Kagome asked.

" Well he deserves it, that's what he gets for being a pervert," Sango said returning back to sipping her drink.

" When do you think he'll wake up," Kagome said nudging Miroku's body on the floor with her shoe.

" Maybe in an hour or thirty minutes,"

" Oi, Sango remember the last time you knocked him out, he passed out for 2 hours," Inuyasha said.

" Yeah, yeah, he'll be ok,"

" How are we going to wake him up, I'm not caring him across the street like some kill," Inuyasha said complaining, not really wanting to carry Miroku.

" I got a plan," Sango said.

She got up taking her empty glass filled with ice with her. She went over to Miroku and dumped the ice down his shirt. She got back up off the floor and watched the results. All they got out of Miroku was a moan, " Oh Sango, your hands feel like ice, that's it keep going lower." Kagome and Inuyasha now had sweat drops on their forehead, while Sango was steaming, her face red with anger.

" You stupid hentaii, I'm going to teach you not to daydream about me," Sango said ready to pound Miroku deep into hell. Inuyasha had to get up and hold her back not wanting to make a scene. Kagome giggled, " Here let me try something,"

She leaned down over Miroku and whispered in his ear, " Miroku get up I have a surprise for you, it starts with a K,"

Miroku instantly woke up hearing there was a surprise for him, he just loved surprises, especially ones starting with a K.

He went over to Kagome and puckered up his lips and closed his eyes expecting a kiss. He waited awhile longer but he didn't feel soft warm lips pressing against his own. He opened his eyes and pouted with puppy dog eyes. Kagome giggled again.

He looked over to Inuyasha and all he got from him was a, " Keh"

Then he turned to Sango who was still red with anger, " Miroku you want to know what your surprise is," Sango said in an all too pleasant voice.

" Yes Sango," he said pleadingly.

" Well the word for your surprise is " KILL"

" And what is that suppose to mean," Miroku asked.

" It means I'm gonna kill you for fantasizing about me in public," Sango spat.

" Does that mean I can fantasize about you in private," Miorku said grinning.

" No, that means that I'm gonna kill you if you ever fantasize about me," Sango yelled ready to lunge at him but was held back by Inuyasha.

" Sango clam down," Kagome said.

Miroku just stepped back watching Sango in all of her rage.

" Uh, guys I don't think I'm going back to work," Miroku said putting his hands in front of him.

" Well that's what you get Miroku," Inuyasha yelled, " You and your stupid antics."

He looked over at Kagome and told her to hold Sango. Kagome nodded and switched with Inuyasha. Inuyasha was much stronger than herself and he had a better grip on Sango.

Inuyasha walked over to Miroku and grinned. " Inuyasha what are you gonna do," he asked.

" Hmm, just payback Miroku," Inuyasha said. " What do you mean by pay…" Miroku couldn't finish his sentence before Inuyasha knocked him out cold.

" That's what you get for calling me Dog, you dumb ass," Inuyasha said.

Finally Sango calmed down and Kagome let go of her. " Inuyasha I thought you didn't want to pick up Miroku," Sango asked.

" I don't care anymore, I had to do what I had to do to make the stupid lecher shut up," Inuyasha said.

" Come on, I'll carry him back, break's almost over," Inuyasha said checking his watch.

~~~~ Back at Work ^_^

With Miroku over his shoulder, Inuyasha threw him in their floor's janitor's closet, locking the door.

" Is he gonna be ok," Kagome asked watching Inuyasha lock the closet.

" Oh he'll be fine," Sango said, " We do this all the time."

" Really?"

" Yes really,"

" Wow, you guys are fun to hang around with," Kagome said grinning, thinking of all that happened.

" Yeah we are," Sango said, " Well I got to go back to work, bye"

" Bye," Kagome said waving bye to Sango, who was walking down the corridor to her and Miroku's office.

She turned around to see Inuyasha already walking back into their office.

Kagome sighed following. She wanted to get to know Inuyasha better but any form of conversation they were about to have turned into an argument.

She just wanted to earn new friends and Inuyasha was a mysterious character. He hardly spoke. Kagome didn't know much about the other's past, but she heard form them. That day up on the roof, Inuyasha didn't say anything. "His past must be painful," Kagome thought, " I just wanna help ease the pain and get him to lighten up more, maybe if we got to know each other more then we wouldn't have to argue so much."

To be continued till next chapter…

( A/N: okie done with another chapter, hope you enjoyed. ^_^ The next chapter is going to be : Smile

ok I just wanna inform you peeps that as the chapters get longer its gonna get more angsty, I'm just preparing you, lol, <_>

Is angsty a word? Well I'm not sure but its just gonna get sadder and lots of bad shit is gonna happen to kagome. When is kikyo coming back? And what's gonna happen to Kagome? I know this is an AU, but Naraku and all the evil people are gonna play a huge part in the plot. Oh yes umm please excuse any bad grammar or spelling mistakes, I isn't perfect. SO yeah, this chapter is long from the plot, and the plot doesn't play out till maybe the 12th or 13th chapter. Tell me if I should make it sooner, cuz rite now I'm just adding fat to the story. Lol I hope you get what I mean by FAT. Well review and tell em what you think, if you have any questions put in the reviews and I'll answer you as soon as possible. The next chapter: Smile, well I'll probably post by Sunday, so yeah. Thanks for reading !!! )