InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Sakura ❯ AT THE CLUB ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N: ok now this is the chapter I told you about, Smile, I am so srry opp @_@ well I'm sick and I couldn't put it as long as I wanted and there for Smile will be the next chapter so I'll just put it as " At the Club". I have thought for awhile and since I'm on spring break I'm going to try reaching the plot by the end of it. Plus I got to finish my homework first. >.< Teachers can be so cruel @_@ ugh… -_- Well read and review, thanks.)

~~**~~**Chapter 10 At the Club~~~**~~~

The sun was almost setting and Kagome had just finished her work. Grabbing the papers that were needed for tomorrow's meeting Kagome walked to Inuyasha's door and knocked.

Not hearing anything she knocked harder, getting a response from the hanyou on the other side, " come in."

Turning the doorknob she walked in to see Inuyasha laid back on his chair with his feet perched on his desk. She glanced at him and looked up at the clock to see it was almost six. Setting down the papers on his desk, she avoided Inuyasha who was watching her and was about to leave when his voice interrupted her.

" Where do you think your going," he asked.

Kagome didn't even turn around and continued to walk, " Somewhere," she responded.

Kagome was almost out of the office when Inuyasha yelled, " What do you mean somewhere, you have work to do."

Kagome stopped in her tracks and turned around to face Inuyasha who was out of his sitting position and was now standing at the door of his office.

" NO, I don't," Kagome said emphasizing the no, " I already finished, so I'm leaving."

Inuyasha glanced at her desk to see the once large piles of paper gone and everything all nice and neat. After glancing around the room a bit he faced Kagome again.

" You said that when I'm done with everything then I could go home," Kagome said, " Now good bye Inuyasha, I have a life you know, as much as I enjoy your presence I have to go."

Inuyasha growled, she was being sarcastic with him.

Just when he thought Kagome was gone she came back poking her head through the door of the office, " Oh Inuyasha," she said, " can I ask you something."

" Uh, yeah what," Inuyasha said.

" Umm, well I just want to ask if I could take work off for 12 to 1 tomorrow, I need to go somewhere," Kagome asked.

" No"

" But"

" No wench, we have a meeting tomorrow,"

" Please Inuyasha, I have to attend this play, my little friend is going to be in it and I promised her I would go," Kagome said her whole body now fully in the office.

" No, Ka-go-me, we have a meeting tomorrow." Inuyasha said stressing her name.

" Well what time is it then," Kagome asked putting her hands on her hips.

" At ten sharp," Inuyasha said.

" Ten?"

"Yeah"

" Well then I can still go, I don't have to leave till 12 tomorrow," Kagome said smiling.

" Oh," was all Inuyasha said, " go ahead and go I don't wanna see your ugly face anyway, plus I'll be deducting some cash."

" You ass, you could have just said that in the first place and I wouldn't have to stay here awhile longer," Kagome said turning to leave.

Grrr, Inuyasha growled he wouldn't let anyone call him an ass and get away with it.

He ran to the office door and yelled out to Kagome, " Hey bitch you're the ass."

Many people who were walking the corridors that time turned around to look at Inuyasha.

" Goodbye Inuyasha," Kagome said in a merry voice.

~~~~Lobby~~~~

As Kagome got out of the elevator she stopped by to say good bye to Yuna.

She came to Yuna's desk smiling. Yuna's head was turned down looking over a bunch of schedules when she finally noticed Kagome standing there. Turning her head up she smiled, " Hey," she said. " Hi, I just came by to say thanks for earlier this morning," Kagome said still smiling. Yuna returned her smile to ask, " So how was your first day." " Fine I guess, hanging with Sango, Miroku, and Inuyasha wasn't bad at all, they were really fun," Kagome said giggling a little.

Yuna smiled back. " Oh well see you tomorrow, I got to go, bye," kagome said turning around and waving good bye.

" Bye"

**Outside**

Shit Trina's gonna need help waitressing, the bar's almost gonna open, Kagome thought making her way to her car. The sun was setting and darkness would soon claim the sky, by then Tokyo X would be crowded with people.

~~Back Inside the Building~~~

" Hey," Sango said entering Inuyasha's office, " Where's Kagome?"

" Uh, oh she already went somewhere, I don't know," Inuyasha said taking his eyes of the window.

" Ok ok, well you want to go clubbin' tonight, I'm in the mood."

" Sure why not"

Getting his coat Inuyasha walked out with Sango.

" Where's Miroku," Inuyasha asked putting his coat on.

" What do you mean where's Miroku," Sango asked stopping and turning around to look at Inuyasha, " Didn't you take him out?"

" Uh, no, I thought you were gonna take him out," Inuyasha said pointing at Sango.

Sango was irritated that Inuyasha was blaming it on her, " Well I thought you* were taking him out."

" No you," Inuyasha said.

" No you."

This went on after awhile before Inuyasha had declared their argument useless and went to get Miroku.

Opening the door to Miroku's locked cell they found Miroku huddled in the corner rocking back on forth and sucking on his thumb.

When the light from the outside shined on him he closed his eyes using his hand to block out the sudden light after being in darkness for hours.

Outside he saw Inuyasha grinning and a bemused Sango. " Hurry up hentaii we're going clubbing," spat Inuyasha who started walking away with Sango ahead. Miroku not wanting to be left all alone in the closet hurried after them. " I thought you guys where going to leave be in there forever, I woke up and it was dark," Miroku said pouting.

" Oh we just forgot about you," Inuyasha said ignoring his pout.

" FORGOT about me," Miroku yelled, " What about if you put me inside there again and you FORGOT about me, I would be left in the dark longer."

Sango just shrugged. " That's what you get Miroku for being a pervert," Inuyasha said with a smug look on his face.

" Yeah, next time I'll make sure you learn your lesson," Sango said.

" And what punishment would you guarantee Sango, a good ass spanking, torture, whips and chains," Miroku said grinning from ear to ear.

Now Sango was fuming but she kept herself from pummeling the hentaii to the ground. In an irritated voice she said, " Well Miroku how bout me LOCKING YOU IN THE CLOSET AND LEAVING YOU THERE FOR DAYS,"

Miroku swallowed and went to walk by Inuyasha instead.

Changing the subject Miroku asked about where they were going, " So what club are we going to."

" Oh how about Tokyo X, you know the club where Kagome was at, that place was pretty cool," Sango said cheering up and forgetting about the whole thing with Miroku.

~~~ At the club~~~~

" Hey wassup," Kagome said.

" Hey Kagome," Trina said throwing her a towel.. " What took you so long we're almost open," Trina said putting her hands on her hips.

" I had to ask Inuyasha if he would excuse me tomorrow so I could go to Akari's play tomorrow afternoon," Kagome said going into the back to change out of her office clothes.

" Akari is that the little girl you play with at the park," Trina said leaning against the door.

" Yeah, she invited me to her play and I couldn't resist but be nice about it the kids adorable, plus she's friends with Shippo and Souta."

Kagome came out of the small room with her dark wavy waist length hair up in a high ponytail. She was wearing a tight black shirt that said got milk and red short shorts. She wore low cut black converse. Trina was wearing the same style. Her hair was up in pigtails and wore blue converse, orange shorts, and a black shirt that had a picture of an orange on it.

They walked out to the bar to get a couple drinks before they started their jobs.

" Hey girls," came a voice.

" Hi Shiro," the two girls said at the same time.

" Hey Jiji can't come today so I'll have to take over the bar, you girls along with Julina do waitressing, Chubu will take the people in, Tanaka will do the phone outside, and Tanuki will control the fighting area, got it that's the plan."

Both girls nodded and got off the stools.

~~*~~~~~*~~~

It was already dark and the club was beginning to crowd with people. Outside people of the nightlife were already lining up to go in, many being turned away because they were under age. Inside the club Shiro was hanging around the counter, Tanuki all dressed up in his fighting gear at the cage, and the three girls dressed up in similar outfits all holding trays ready to take orders. The club was dark except for a few lights hear and their and the club music was starting to be played by the local DJ.

~~ Meanwhile

Sango pounded on Miroku's door, he was taking forever just to get ready. " Hey hurry up Miroku we're just going to a club not a freakin ball, now hurry the fuck up or Inuyasha here will kick your door open," Sango yelled still pounding on the door.

Miroku came out in his most sexy outfit. Sango looked him over. He was wearing black baggy pants and a purple dress shirt with a silver dragon on the back. Sango was wearing heels, a pink spaghetti strap top, and a black skirt with chains. Inuyasha who didn't really give a fuck about what to wear had a red shirt and blue baggy pants.

" You took that long just to come out looking like that," Sango pointed.

" Don't I look great, I expect lots of good looking ladies there tonight," Miroku said grinning, " And Sango if I have to say so myself you look hot."

" No you look gay," Inuyasha spat.

" Oh shut you hole Miroku and lets go," Sango said walking ahead.

Miroku scowled looking over at Inuyasha, " Your going there wearing that"

" Yeah so, its not like I'm going important," Inuyasha said pulling Miroku's ear and dragging him to the car, " Now shut up and lets go."

" Ow, ow," Miroku whimpered his ear hurting him.

" Wow long line," Sango said getting out of the car along with Miroku and Inuyasha.

" I'll take care of that," Inuyasha said cracking his knuckles.

After a couple minutes of threatening people to let them cut the three finally got up front.

A heavy built man was standing before the doorway asking for Ids.'

" ID," his deep voice came.

Sango and Inuyasha handed over their Ids.' The man looked at the cards carefully with his flashlight, then carefully looked over at Inuyasha and Sango.

He was taking awhile and Inuyasha was getting impatient and was about to say something when Sango noticed it an elbowed him in the ribs.

He glared at Sango.

"Ok your fine, you can come in," he let Sango and Inuyasha pass while Miroku was still waiting for his ID to be checked.

The man looked over at Miroku, " Are you gay," he asked.

Miroku scowled at that and looked at his out fit, " No," he said.

" Ok you can come in, I was just asking," said the large man.

Miroku came in right behind Inuyasha and Sango who was looking around the place.

Sango turned around, " What took you so long?"

He jerked his thumb to the back of him, " Big guy over there asked if I was gay."

" But you are," Sango said sweetly.

Miroku was about to retort, but a good-looking girl caught his eye.

" I'll be over there," Miroku said drooling as he followed the girl around like a lost pup.

" There he goes again," Sango said slapping slapping her forehead with her hand. She looked over at Inuyasha who was just standing there, " Well I'm gonna be on the dance floor," she said leaving.

Inuyasha watched as his friends ditched him. He walked over to the bar and thought a couple drinks won't hurt.

The guy behind the counter came up to Inuyasha, " Drink sir," he asked drying a cup with a cloth.

" Oh just get me a margarita, extra vodka please, and a lime," Inuyasha said slapping down two dollars on the counter.

When receiving the drink Inuyasha slowly took a sip and found the guy staring at him.

" What," Inuyasha spat, " I don't like to be looked over my men you know."

" Oh know, are you that guy Inuyasha who owns the Sengoku Jidaii company?"

" That would be my brother he owns the fucking place, but I'm Inuyasha," he said annoyed, he didn't really like attention.

" Oh"

Just then a girl came by with a tray in hand, " Hey I need a bloody mary," the girl asked.

Inuyasha looked at her closely trying to recognize her.

The girl who noticed him staring turned around to give him a weird look.

Now Inuyasha had a good view of her face.

Her eyes got big and she whispered, " Inuyasha?"

" Uh, hi Kagome," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

" What are you doing here, are Sango and Miroku here too," she asked.

" Yeah we're clubbin," Inuyasha said taking a sip of his margarita.

Kagome smiled and Inuyasha couldn't help but smile too. " She has a nice smile," Inuyasha thought.

" Oh I'll talk to you guys later I got to go," Kagome left with the bloody mary.

A meanwhile later Miroku came around to sit next to Inuyasha with a red handprint on his cheek.

" What happen to you," Inuyasha asked, " So how is it with the women, did your dashing gay charms work?"

" No, I try to profess my love and I get this," Miroku said pointing to his cheek.

" Hey guys," came Sango's voice, the bar guy came to her and she asked for a coke.

The guy gave her a weird look he again, " Coke?"

" Umm yeah, I'm not really into alcohol," Sango said kind of embarrassed for ordering alcohol in a club.

Then came Kagome, " Hey Shiro," she called out to the man trying to find a coke somewhere, " Start mixing better, some people are complaining that their drinks taste like shit, plus I need some cool ice."

She turned around to face Sango, " Oh hey Sango, Miroku."

" Kagome you work here," asked Sango.

" Wow Kagome you look hot," stated Miroku looking her over.

Kagome just gave him a weird look raising one brow at him, " I'm gonna pretend that you didn't say anything."

" Well I just work here sometimes, you know to earn a few bucks," Kagome said answering Sango's question.

Then a girl with orange hair and pigtails came by, " Hey I need some fruit shots."

" Guys this is Trina, she works here too," Kagome said.

Trina smiled kindly and shook Inuyasha and Sango's hands', except for Miroku who was to busy eyeing her.

" Just ignore him," Kagome said.

Miroku pushed Kagome out of the way to get to Trina, " Will you bear my child?"

Trina didn't answer, but just stood shocked. Miroku soon let go of her hands once Sango hit him in the head.

" Miroku she's taken, and that guy over there is her boyfriend," Kagome said pointing in the distance.

Miroku followed her finger and stared at a tall, well built guy, kicking some one's ass in the cage.

Miroku swallowed and blushed and returned back to sit next to Inuyasha who was sucking on his lime.

Kagome sighed, Shiro was still looking for Sango's coke. " Here I'll mix the other orders can you deliver them Trina?"

Trina nodded as Kagome got behind the counter.

After she was done mixing she handed the cool ice and fruit shot to Trina, " The cool ice belongs to that guy over there," Kagome said pointing.

" Shiro did you find that coke yet," Kagome asked.

She sighed and looked at Sango, " I don't think there's any coke Sango, sorry."

" Oh it's ok Kagome, do you have any other drink without alcohol," she asked.

" Yeah I could give a cool ice without the vodka and the other concoctions, which kind do you want blue ice, white, or red."

" Blue, that's raspberry right?"

" Yeah"

The others watched as Kagome mixed ice and a couple things in bottles and handed it to Sango.

" Hey Kagome," Sango asked slowly taking sips from her drink.

" Can you show us around your neighborhood, I mean if you want," Sango asked kind of ashamed for asking.

" Oh sure that would be great, but I have to show you around later, if that's ok, I'm kind of busy right now that's why," Kagome answered a little amused that Sango would want to look around the neighborhood.

Sango smiled, " That would be ok, it's gonna be fun, can the two boys come along?"

" Sure, I don't mind, yeah it will be fun, I have lots of shit to show you," Kagome said grinning.

" I'll see you guys later, can you guys meet here, bye," Kagome said going off to do more orders.

A/N: ugh I feel like shit,….I'm..sick..this chapter is suppose to be longer….I don't know that much bar drinks ok..so I made up fruit shots and blue..ice I don't even know if they're real. Well I'll just explain what they are

Blue ice: blue coloring with crushed ice…raspberry, hint of lime..vodka[sango's case no vodka] and raspberry flavoring

Margarita= a real drink yeah you know what this is right

Fruit shots = fruit after taste kind of alcohol

Ok I don't know Japanese yen either @_@

Well I feel the title doesn't go well but yeah its suppose to be about so sorry for misinforming you.. really really sorry..well next chapter, chapter 11 smile, is gonna be about smiling a crap like that and Kagome showing them around the neighborhood. Yes please excuse umm any misspellings and grammar mistakes.. thank you.and I''m really sorry…..)