InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Fifty Years Before- Eon Meets Lirriea and Kirria ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and any characters or places from it. However any characters and places other than those in the series do belong to me.
 
Fifty Years Before- Eon Meets Lirriea and Kirria
 
 
Eon was an artic wolf youkie. He was protector of a village called Sirriera. He lived in the village with his artic wolf named Mira. Mira was an incredibly beautiful wolf. Her fur was a silky silvery-white. Her eyes were like molten gold. Her gait was a beautiful sweeping lope. She had lengthy fur. In battle she was a force to be reckoned with.
Eon had a long silvery-white tail. His hair was a blend of silver and white. He had two different colored eyes. One was blue and one was molten gold. He wore a kimono shirt and hakamas. The shirt was white with full moons all over it. He wore light armor. On his forehead was a crescent moon within a full moon, and a star on the crescent moon's tip. He had a green stripes under each eye, marking him as a poison user and telling of his lineage. He was an excellent swordsman. Eon lived to protect his village and its inhabitants and would turn away every evil youkie that came his way. Eon was very a gentle guy and thus many of the villagers liked him and treated him as if he were their own son. He often helped with chores in the village.
One day Eon was chopping wood when he felt an immense aura near the village. He called Mira and they left going into the woods. Eon got closer and felt a massive aura. He got as close as he could and saw a giant dog protecting an artic wolf. A wolf youkie in its true form rammed into and tossed the dog with little or no difficulty. The dog was stunned but got back up and killed the wolf. It was badly hurt in the attack, thought, and collapsed.
Eon was touched by the dog's loyalty and decided to take it to the village and nurse it back to heath. It turned into a young woman as he got close. The woman had silver and white hair like his but hers was almost to her feet. She had a crescent moon adorning her forehead and her eyelids were striped lavender. She had one light blue stripe on each side of her face. She was wearing a silver kimono. The armor was made of gold metal. Eon wondered where she had come from.
He had no time to ponder this hover. He picked her up and put her on Mira's back. He picked up the wolf she had been protecting, too. He carefully led Mira back through the woods with the woman on her back. He would look back every once and awhile to make sure the woman was secure and not slipping off. The healer was appalled by the shape she was in and asked Eon what had happened to her. He explained that he had found her fighting the black wolf youkie in the woods. “The wolf ye' had see was the leader of the pack. If what thee say is true than they will have to choose a new leader an' that could take time.” They discussed it the whole time the healer was taking care of the wolf.
He was going to the well when he heard fierce growling. It was the wolf that had been with the girl. It was staring at him with such loathing it stopped him in his tracks. He was about to make a run for it when a blur of white came in between him and the wolf. The blur of white was the lady he had just saved. “Stop it Kirria!” demanded the lady. `He is a danger to us sister! He could attack you.' growled the she-wolf in his head. “He is the one that brought me here stand down!” commanded the woman. `But Lirriea!' whined the she-wolf in his head. “Stand down!' commanded the lady now known as Lirriea. Her eyes flashed red momentarily. The wolf growled and turned into a girl that looked like Lirriea. For the next hour and a half they talked and got to know each other. They decided the two would stay in the village and help eon protect it.
Now on with the real story.
 
Authors Note: I know this chapter was sort of short. It is meant to introduce three new characters and how they met each other. I promise my chapters will get longer so don't be disappointed. I sincerely hope you like this fanfic. I have no idea how long it is going to be. Please review. I would like any suggestions you can make.
-Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands