InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 5- Planning and Recovery ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Inuyasha and co. belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and I lay no claim to them. I do however own Eon, Lirriea, Mira, and some villages.
 
Chapter 5- Planning and Recovery
 
It had been three days since they had rescued Lirriea and she still hadn't woken up and her wound hadn't healed either. Eon was watching her when he noticed she was waking up. He went and told the others and they all wanted to go in and see her. The healer however put a stop to that rather quickly by informing them that only two people at a time could visit her. So since Sesshoumaru was her brother he went with Eon to visit her. They saw Lirriea was already awake and trying to stand up. She was in wolf form and had been since the attack. Eon ran over and gently pushed her back onto her pallet.
“Don't try to get up,” Eon stated gently. He knew she had already done the damage. He saw she had started her wounds bleeding again. He went and got the first aid kit Kagome had brought with her and rewrapped the wounds. He looked at her and saw she was asleep. He and Sesshoumaru left out of the room. They went back to the others. The group planned what they were going to do.
Sesshoumaru decided to join Inuyasha's group and so did Dan. Eon agreed Lirriea should go with then. He informed them that because of his position as protector youkie he could not leave the village. Now that they were done planning they just had to wait for Lirriea to recover. Two days later she was fully recovered and they departed.
=====================================================
Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands: I know this chapter was kind of small
 
Inuyasha: Yeah why was it so small?
 
Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands: Cause it's a filler chapter. Anyway the action is coming up soon and I can update faster if you review. So please review because I need to know if I am doing this right of if I should go back over the story so please review.
 
Inuyasha: Yes please review so I can see how I defeat naraku.