InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 4-Found ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4-Found
 
They started searching for Lirriea by trying to find the scent of the wolves. Eon was started when he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He thought `Oh no, Lirriea.' He was connected to Lirriea by their love. “We have to hurry!” he said. The found the scent and followed it. Hopefully it would lead them to Lirriea.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
One day and a half later
 
Lirriea had been unconscious for nearly a day and a half since she had fainted from chest pains in his arms after she recovered from the fight. He had held vigil the whole time hoping she would awaken. When he heard a fight in the courtyard he ran out of the den to find out what was going on. The wolf's former master saw him leave and decided it would be the perfect time to steal the wolf. He ran in grabbed the wolf and snuck into the woods with it and his sword. He was planning to kill whoever tried to take the wolf from him.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Den
 

Inuyasha's tachi, Sesshoumaru, Eon, Kirria and Mira had found the Black Wolf Youkie's den and were attacking when a guy came out who bore a striking resemblance to Eon. “What is going on here?” he asked. Shippo yelled “We want Lirriea back!” “Alright, Alright young one!” he laughed in a friendly tone, “I'll show you were she is.” He took them to where he lived in the rather large den. When he got there Dan (he had told them a little bit about himself) smelled another wolf and saw Lirriea wasn't there. So they went to find the other wolf.
When Eon saw Lirriea and the condition she was in he leaped at the wolf that had stolen her. He jumped back when he came in close contact to his already used sword. His hostage had already attacked him. He had attacked her and almost killed her. Eon was surprised when Lirriea tried to get up, despite the fact she was hurt and bleeding badly. He ran to the hurt wolf only to discover she would not listen to his insistent pleas to stay down. Lirriea ran at the wolf youkie and attacked his anew. He was defeated when he ran away. After he ran away Lirriea collapsed. Dan picked her up and gave her to Eon. They went to Sierra Village. Dan went with them.