InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 3- Lirreia’s Struggle ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3- Lirreia's Struggle
 
Lirreia was drug back into consciousness when a pail of ice cold water was flung over her soaking her to the bone. She stood up to growl at the person who did it and was surprised to find a rope around here neck when she did. “Take good care of her.” said her former `master'. She realized then that she had been sold to the person who was holding onto the end of the rope. She was taken to another part of the den and tied to the wall. Her new `master' told her to stay there while he went and announced that she would be fighting in the competition.

While he was gone Lirreia looked around and saw a bunch of wolves were tied to the walls of this cave. She realized all of these wolves were taken from wherever they came from and forced to come here too. Then she realized most of their wounds were just healing and they were made by other wolves. That could only mean one thing: that she was in the den just across from the main wolf den. The den she was in was used to house the stolen wolves they fought. She was sold into the wolf fighting den! Lirreia saw most of the wolves here were probably captured way before she was. Some of them were still just 1 or 2 years of age. This was horrible and she had to get out of there. She hoped she would get rescued soon because she did not want to fight one of these wolves.

Her `master' came back and untied the rope. Lirreia saw a guy behind him untie a huge black wolf that had a white tipped tail. She shivered at the thought of even trying to fight that wolf. She realized that was exactly what she was going to do when her new `master' led her to the other side of the fighters ring. Her was whispering things like `I know you can beat this wolf because the guy I brought you from told me your history' and others. The black wolf was eyeing her like she was steak. The match started and the rope was taken off her neck. Just in time too, because the black wolf had already started charging her. She ran to the other side away from the wolf which she had dubbed `Killer'. Her new `master' yelled something about not running away. She instead of listening, focused her eyes on a guy who looked like Eon, who was staring at her. She was paying so much attention to him she did not notice Killer until it was too late. He ran into her with the force of a pickup truck. Then she was fighting for her life.
She loss the match when Killer practically tore her throat out. She was covered in wounds from head to toe. The guy who looked like Eon was the one who stooped the fight. My `master' had not even tried to stop the fight. Dan was the guy's name made the mistake of trying to pry Killer of me. Killer instantly stopped attacking me and attacked him. I took this time to change into my human form and use my
my wind blades to blow Killer off the guy and into the wall effectively knocking him unconscious. Then I fell unconscious.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
*Dan's Point-of-View*
I had been attacked by the wolf I was trying to get off a beautiful white wolf when it was blown off me into the wall. Where the white wolf had been standing was an injured white-haired female InuYoukie. She collapsed as soon as she saw the other wolf wasn't moving. I ran over to her thinking `please don't let her be dead' and over again in my mind. She wasn't dead and was still breathing. I picked her up bridal style and jumped out of the ring. Her `master' was already walking away from the ring. “I'm taking her.” I said as I passed him. He gave me an I-really-don't-care look. I took off running and got to the healers hut with little time to spare. The healer took one look at the woman's wounds and my wounds and ushered us in. She looked around and shut the door. “She said “She is a changer-dog demon is she not?” “Yes.” He answered. She started by healing the major wounds. When she was done she healed my wounds. She told me to go outside and wait.
Fifteen minutes later she let me back in. The woman was clean now and just starting to wake up. I moved over to the bed. She opened her eyes and sat up really quickly, her hand coming to her throat. When she found no wound she breathed a sigh of relief. She then turned to me.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
*Lirriea's Point-of-View*
 
I woke up and saw somebody standing over me. I sat straight up feeling for the wound I had received from the wolf. Feeling no wound I breathed a sigh of relief. I turned to the guy and said “Thank you for trying to save me from that wolf.” “Your welcome.” He said. Then he asked “What is your name?” “My name is Lirriea.” I said. “My name is Dan.” said the guy. “Well Lirriea, thank you for saving my life.” I got up and tried to walk to the door but almost fell over. Dan was immediately there and had immediately arrived picked me up before I knew it. He asked me what village I came from. I was about to tell him when I felt a huge pain in my chest. I was starting to black out again. I could hear Dan's voice saying “Lirriea, what's wrong?! Lirriea?!” before I blanked out completely.