InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 2- Plans ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2- Plans
 
*Eon's Dream*

Eon could see Lirriea and was outraged to see she had been muzzled and chained. She was still unconscious probably from shock and blood loss. He tried to touch her but could not. He could feel her pain and suffering. He could see her breathing was hard and labored. “Hold on Lirriea I'm coming to get you!' Suddenly a wolf-Youkie came up and grabbed her collar and…
*End of Dream*
 
Eon woke up. He thought what a vivid dream. He got up and ate his breakfast. Afterward he went outside to make sure his barrier was still up and was holding strong. After that he went to the visitor's quarters and checked on the people who had come in yesterday. They were up and were talking among themselves. The little twin-tailed cat that came with them ran up to him. “Hello there little one.” said Eon. “Meow.” Replied the little two-tailed cat. He looked over the other people that were in the room. One was a dog hanyou; there was a demon slayer, a monk, a kitsune demon, a dog-demon, and a priestess.
They all greeted him. He joined them and they started plan how they were going to rescue Lirriea.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
*Meanwhile at the black wolf den*
 
Lirreia had regained consciousness just as a wolf-demon grabbed her collar. As soon as he grabbed it Lirreia began fighting back. She quickly realized she could not uses her teeth do to the fact that the people who had captured her thought ahead and put a muzzle on her. Then she fought by kicking the guy. He let go of her collar immediately when she did this. She than used her wind power to make wind blades and hurled them at him. He retaliated by giving her a breathtaking kick to the side. Then he left here there breathing hard and on the edge of conciseness.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
*Back at the village*

Eon was in a meeting with the other people who where now tied into Lirreia's fate. The half-demon now known as Inuyasha was voicing his opinion on how they should rescue Lirreia. “I think we should go in there, fight them all and get Lirreia back.” said Inuyasha. “That is how you would think little brother.” said the dog-demon known as Sesshoumaru. “Well if we are going to rescue her we need to plan quickly or we will have no scent to go by.” said Kagome. They all knew she was right and started planning faster. They knew the trail was probably already cold thought. They finally came up with a plan but would now need to look for the den. So with that they decided to start looking for the den of the wolf-demons. They hoped they were not already too late to save her.