InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 7- Sick? ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7- Sick?
 

It wasn't until that night that Sesshoumaru started to get worried. She was offered some Ramen for supper but wasn't hungry. She went and curled up next to a tree. He was worried because in the short amount of time he had known her she had never not been hungry. He didn't smell anything wrong with her so he didn't think anything about it. The next morning he expected her to be hungry but again she wasn't. He was really worried now. He didn't smell sickness on her, so why wasn't she eating? They got back on the road. When it was near lunchtime they stopped the group.
Sesshoumaru was about to sit down when he noticed Lirriea wasn't there. He told the others that he would go her. He went down the road expecting her to have fallen behind. He backtracked almost their whole trip when he found her. She had collapsed and didn't even try to get up as he approached her. She was lying on her side and he smelled the strong scent of sickness on her. He quickly picked her up and practically sailed back to camp. Inuyasha and Kagome were eating when he got back. When Kagome saw what condition Lirriea was in she immediately stopped eating and rushed over with her first aid kit. “What happened?” she asked quickly. “I don't know I just found her like this. I think she might be sick.” Kagome took her temperature and was surprised to see that it was 104.5° F. Kagome knew they needed to get her to a village.

“We've got to get her to a village!” said Kagome. “Should we go back to Sierra village?” asked Dan. “No it's to far away.” “There's a village near here.” said Sango. “We'll go to that village then.” said Inuyasha. “I'll meet you there.” said Sesshoumaru picking up Lirriea's prone form. He formed his glowing red cloud under his feet and took off. When they got to the village Sesshoumaru was just landing. Lirriea was almost completely limp in Sesshoumaru's arms. He rented a room in an inn and took her to it. The owner was quite shocked when Killala landed and Inuyasha ran up. Kagome got off Inuyasha's back and hurried to the room. She saw Lirriea was very pale and shaky when she got there. She was in her more human form as well.
“What's wrong with her?” said Sesshoumaru. He was very upset and it showed in his voice. Inuyasha was shocked that Sesshoumaru was showing emotion because of the fact that he usually didn't show any emotion. Inuyasha kept his mouth shut though and let it go. “I don't know what's wrong with her yet.” said Kagome. “I'm going to my personal library to see what kind of lizard that was.” said Sesshoumaru as he headed out the door. Kagome started trying to keep Lirriea''s fever down.
Sesshoumaru walked outside and was surprised to see Dan already in his true form outside waiting for him. ~Need a ride? ~ Asked Dan in Inu. ~Yes.~ Answered Sesshoumaru also in Inu. Sesshoumaru climbed up onto Dan's back. They ran off to the Western Lands.
""""""""""""""""""""""""
In the Western Lands.....
 
 

Sesshoumaru said ~we need to go faster. ~ Dan ran faster than he ever had before. They finally got to the castle. Sesshoumaru got off Dan's back so he could transform back. As soon as he was done they went into the castle. Sesshoumaru went into his library and started looking for the book of his interest. He finally found it. The cover simply said Lizard Youkie of the World. He began flipping through the book for a picture that matched the lizard youkie they saw.

He found a match after awhile and was shocked to see it was a poisonous youkie. It was a Komodo dragon youkie and in it's profile the first two words were Very Poisonous underlined. He knew they had to get back to the village quickly with this information. He and Dan exited the library and castle and quickly as they could made their way back to the village. They knew the village was probably in danger because the book said that those demons traveled in colonies of two to five dragons and could smell food and follow it for miles.

His fears were relived when he saw several of the giant Komodo youkie closing in on the village as they got close. They went faster and got to the village before the dragons. They ran to the room and went in to give them the antidote for Lirriea. Lirriea took the antidote but was still weak because of the poison. Sesshoumaru told her about the youkie that were coming. She wanted to go fight them but Sesshoumaru did not want her to be harmed again.
She stiffly refused to be left out thought and ran outside. Sesshoumaru was surprised at her actions. She transformed into her true form. In both her human and true form she more resembled her mother than her father. For example her ears stood erect in her true form unlike Sesshoumaru and their father's floppy ears. Plus the fact that her silver-white color rivaled any of their true forms. Her cheek stripes were lavender unlike their purple cheek strikes.
Sesshoumaru was surprised to feel hands on his shoulder and looked down to see two small hands on it. He looked father down and saw that they belonged to Inuyasha's miko Kagome. She was concentrating on whatever she was trying to do and didn't even listen when Inuyasha told her to get away from him. He felt a tingling sensation and looked down and saw his arm had grown back. He caught the miko as she fainted and carried her to the bed inside so she could rest. He went back outside and transformed into his true form. He watched Lirriea out of the corner of his eye. He was looking for any sign of weakness. He saw her wound had reopened and was bleeding again. He would have to redo the bandage after this battle. He looked back ahead as the first of the youkie cleared the trees.