InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 8- After the Battle ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8- After the Battle
 
The battle had been long and strenuous and Lirriea was badly injured during it. The healer did not expect her to make it past the first night. They did not count on her will to live and someone coming to help.
******
Eons Point-of View
 
I was in the middle of eating when I felt extremely weak. I knew I was feeling what Lirriea was feeling. Then something happened that never had happened before. I had a vision in which Lirriea was badly hurt. I knew instantly something had happened to Lirriea. I instantly stopped eating and got ready to go. I told the villagers were I was going and appointed someone to protect the village. I left after doing this and hurried to Lirriea's side. I hoped I would not be too late. I was running as fast as my feet would take me. `Lirriea please wait for me' I thought.
********
*Back in Village*
 

Inuyasha left the hut and told Sesshoumaru he could go in. He went in and sat by the futon Lirriea was laying on. They had won against the Komodo dragon youkie, but the price they payed to do so was much too high and Lirriea might die. Sesshoumaru saw Lirriea appeared to be trying to fight death. Sesshoumaru was surprised when she opened her eyes. She tried to get up but Sesshoumaru stopped her immediately. “You're going to hurt yourself even more than you already are.” he said. “Where's Eon?” she asked weakly. Sesshoumaru was surprised by this question and was definitely not prepared to answer it.
He got up and was prepared to leave and find Inuyasha when he felt an immense demononic aura heading towards the village. He went out and prepared to fight the youkie. The youkie appeared to be about to come into view. He powered up Tokajin's energy attack but ended up shooting it into the sky when he saw it was Eon. “Eon what are you doing here? You're supposed to be protecting your village.” said Sesshoumaru.
“Lirriea called me.” said Eon telling him the whole tale. He was looking around nervously as he did. He saw the sad look on Sesshoumaru's face. “What happened to Lirriea?!” he asked loudly as he became frightened because Sesshoumaru wasn't answering. They both looked to the right when they heard someone call Eon's name. It was Lirriea who called him. Sesshoumaru saw she was holing onto the door frame for support and was already bleeding badly from the strain of getting from the futon to the door. Eon saw Lirriea was in really bad shape. Lirriea tried to let go of the wall and go to Eon. As soon as she let go of the wall she collapsed. “Lirriea!” yelled both Eon and Sesshoumaru. They both ran over to her.
Eon got there first and pulled Lirriea into his lap careful not to touch one of her many wounds. “Eon you came.” said Lirriea weakly. Sesshoumaru stopped where he was. He went to get Inuyasha so he could see he had mastered the Tensaiga. Eon said “Of course I came silly. You know I would never ignore your calls.” He was starting to get anxious. “I'm getting sleepy Eon.” said Lirriea. “Try to fight it.” said Eon. Lirriea fought the sleepiness with all her power.

Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha heard a howl just before they came out of the woods. Sesshoumaru knew what had happened and put his hand on the hilt of his sword Tensaiga. He felt the sword pulse as he got close to Eon and Lirriea. He took it out and swiped it over Lirriea and replaced it in its sheath. Lirriea started breathing after a minute or two. Eon looked up when Lirriea started breathing.
Sesshoumaru said “Take her inside and allow her to rest and recover her strength.” Inuyasha, acting stupid and oblivious as ever, said, “When are we leaving?” Sesshoumaru shot him a we'll-leave-when-I-say-we'll-leave look and Inuyasha shut up. Eon carried Lirriea back into the hut. He then went and told the others he would be going on the journey with them.