InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 10- Resuming the Journey, Koga Pays a Visit Part. 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 10- Resuming the Journey, Koga Pays a Visit Part. 2

Last Time....

Eon informed them he sensed a Youkie Aura and Kagome told them she sensed 2 jewel shards heading straight toward them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just as Kagome told them this Inuyasha growled and said, “The stench of that wimpy wolf is in the air." As soon as he said this Kouga appeared. He appeared in front of Kagome and grabbed her hand. "Hello, My dear Kagome. How has mutt-face been treating you?” He asked. Lirriea could see that Inuyasha was getting ticked off. Eon was growling and clearly ticked off. Lirriea leaped in front of Eon before he could attack Koga. Eon was surprised but kept his cool.
Koga noticed finally that there some new people in the group. His eyes registered Eon first and the wolf that was standing in front of him and his eyes narrowed in anger. "You, wolf-Youkie! What are you doing on my land?!" he backed out the question. Before Eon could answer Koga attacked. Eon closed eyes and wait to feel the impact. He heard a heart-wrenching crunch and thought Koga must have broken his arms or legs. But he felt no pain. When he opened his eyes and saw that that Lirriea had leaped to defense.
Eon saw that one or more of her ribs were probably broken. Koga had been surprised when he saw the wolf in front of his attended target leap up in defense of its 'master'. He was even more surprised when blades made of wind hit him as his foot connected with the wolf's chest. Inuyasha and the others looked on in terror as their new friend fought Koga. Soon Kouga was tired. This surprised Inuyasha and the others, because Kouga was never tired. Inuyasha knew it was probably because Lirriea had 4 jewel shards and Eon only had 2.
Inuyasha and the others watched them fight an ongoing battle. Finally the fight ended and Lirriea was victorious. Inuyasha was surprised because Kouga had never lost a fight. He ran up to the wounded wolf planning to get his jewel shards while he was down. The next thing he knew he was hearing the word “Sit!” and being reunited with his good friend Mr. Dirt. Kouga then proceeded to run away. Kagome walk up to Inuyasha and said “How many times do I have to tell you? Don’t try and kill Kouga!” After resting a little bit they resumed their journey completely foregetting that Lirriea had been ijured in that fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Autho r's Note: Some people may have been confused by why Kouga was so mad at Eon. See Koga just sees Eon as a rival male wolf in his territory. So he was trying to drive him away. He thought Eon was going to take his land. I’m sorry that Lirriea is getting injured so much. She seems to be the weakest fighter on the team. She not thought, Please review or I will have to keep the next chapter hostage for a week or 2.

Bye
Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands