InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 14- Eon’s Rage and Eon’s True Form ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha but I wish I did.

Author’s note: I’m back! Alright people it’s time for your feedback. This is the last chapter of The Grand Battle- Good vs. Evil part 1. So far I have one reviewer on this story and that person is (drum roll please)

Ichigohime

I thank this person for reviewing on this story. It isn’t too late to get your name on the next part of this story, so please review.


Chapter 14- Eon’s Rage and Eon’s True Form

Last Time:

She turned around to walk away and as soon as she did the wolf stabbed her in the back.

-------------------------------------------------------------- ---

The wolf laughed pulling his sword out of her chest.

Inuyasha and the others were shocked to say the least.

Eon shot up even though he was wounded and shot over to Lirriea, using his youkai speed and caught just as she fell over. “Lirriea, why didn’t you kill him when you know wolves like him aren’t trustworthy?” he asked.

“I didn’t….think.” she said in pain. She was bleeding badly from the chest wound. She finally passed out from blood loss in his arms. He looked up at the wolf youkai in rage. His eyes went red but he controlled himself to lean Lirriea against the tree behind him.

He then stood up his eyes going completely red. His face elongated into a snout and then he fully transformed into his true form.

His true form was a thirty story high wolf, pure white with silver in his mane. His eyes were rimmed with gold and blue. On his forehead was the same symbol as the one on his human form.

Inuyasha could sense his anger because it was so intense.

The wolf youkai was scared and Eon could tell.

The wolf youkai ran into the shadows of the trees and froze hoping he’d be invisible to Eon’s eyes. It didn’t work though and Eon went after him.

Eon cornered the wolf and untransformed. He grabbed his sword a despite the wolf’s pleas dispatched the wolf quickly.
He cleaned off his sword before putting it back up. He then went back over to Lirriea. Sitting down he pulled her back into his lap. Kagome came over and began to heal her. When the wound was finished healing he picked up her sword and put it back in it’s scabbard. Then he stood up and picked her up.

He carried her to the inn and to their rooms. He watched over her until she woke.

They spent a week in the village to recoup their strength and then left.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author’s Note: And there you go the last chapter of part one. I’ll get chapter one of part 2 out as soon as I can. Bye.