InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 1- New Friends ❯ Chapter 13- Challenge of the Wolf: Tornado Flower Roars ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha but I wish I did. If I did I would change some things.

Author’s Note: Well there is one more chapter after this goes out than I’m putting up my second part. There is only one reviewer for this story and their name is:

Ichigohime

So thank you for reviewing. I might not be updating after the next chapter in awhile but I will be checking for reviews. This is due to limited Internet access. So that means no updates till

a)I get back to school
b)My mom lets me do it on hers
c)I get internet access

Thank you for reading grand battle. Bye

Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands


< /div>
Chapter 13- Challenge of the Wolf: Tornado Flower Roars

Last time:

“Awaken Tornado Flower!” she shouted. Her sword transformed to a spear-like sword which she twirled and then held out in front of herself. “You want to fight somebody than fight me.” She said in a challenging voice.

------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

The wolf looked at her weak form and laughed. “You’re barley standing and you have the nerve to challenge me,” he laughed again and sad, “Don’t make me laugh, you couldn’t defeat me on a day you weren’t hurt.”

Lirriea looked back at Eon and saw that the others had arrived and Kagome was treating Eon’s wound.

“All right Inuyoukai, I’ll go with your challenge but it’s your funeral.” Said the wolf youkai.

Lirriea saw that Dan and the others looked like they were ready to fight. “Don’t even think about it!” she snarled over her shoulder.

“But . . . ” started Dan.

“No buts, this is my fight!” she said angrily.

Dan stepped back from her when she said this. He had never seen Lirriea act like this.

Lirriea turned back to her opponent and said “What are the rules?”

“Anything goes. We fight to the death.”Stated the wolf.

“Sounds good to me.” Said Lirriea.

Inuyasha looked at her as if she was nuts but didn’t say anything. He knew when to stay out of it. The others were very surprised but made no move to stop her.

“So when do we start this?” asked the wolf.

Lirriea looked at the sun and when it was directly overhead she said “Right now.”

They charged at each other and their weapons clanged together as they hit. They kept blocking each other for about ten minutes. Finally Lirriea got a hit in and drew first blood by hitting his shoulder.

The wolf was thinking of a strategy and decided on one. He sicced his wolves on her.

She killed the ones he sent and the used Tornado Flowers number one attack, Tornado Jumper. Tornado jumper was a giant jumping tornado. It blew the wolf into a tree Lirriea walked over to where the wolf was and put her sword to his throat. The wolf pleaded for his life. “You had better be glad I have mercy for people like you or you would be dead right now.” She said in an emotionless voice. She turned around to walk away and as soon as she did the wolf stabbed her in the back.