InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fortune of Dreams ❯ Kagome Abducted ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Okay………what did you think of last chapter? Sad? Thought that Kagome was gonna die? Well not so fast, the story still has a llooonnnggg way to go!!!! Well, well………just to tell you that it's about to become more sad! But them if there is no sad stuff then how would you get the happy stuff hm? Also I think some of you (err………most I guess) will count this chapter as a little limey…=P, so for those who don't like it but it's the only way I can tell the story!!! Anyway, thanks for you reviews!!! I'll try my best to update as soon as possible, but since this year I have NCEAs to do (it's like a school.c, but New Zealand one………), loads of HMK and assignments………my schedule is a bit overloaded so yeah..

Chapter 4 - Kagome Abducted (and part 2 to chp 3!! -.-;;;)

"Okay Kagome, hold on!!" Sesshoumaru said as he told hold of the dagger.

"I trust you………" Kagome smiled faintly. Sesshoumaru closed his eyes when he pulled it out. The pain was so strong, Kagome bit her bottom lip

"Sesshoumaru, go and get some herbs to stop the bleeding, quick!" Kagome said the words out in pain.

"But which ones? I don't know anything about plants and all………" Sesshoumaru asked and started to panic, he couldn't bear to listen to her voice………full of pain, and not just the voice, knowing that she is was sending daggers through his heart. Kagome began to explain (about which herbs to use.) and Sesshoumaru left as fast as he could and began his search for the survival of his wife.

When he came back, a pool of blood covered the floor.

`Oh no! I hope I'm not too late!' Sesshoumaru went to Kagome's side. Her face was as pale as snow. "Kagome! Kagome! You must stay awake!!" He patted her face. Kagome felt weak, but parted her eyes ever so slowly.

"Try whatever way you can to get some juice from the herbs and place them on my wound then you must bandage my wounds to stop the bleeding." Kagome whispered.

"Okay~" Sesshoumaru replied and blushed at the image of having to see Kagome's naked body. `Hello!? It's her life here!! And she is allowing you to look, it's just a body!!, and beside, you are her husband after all………' Slowly, Sesshoumaru began to untie Kagome's kimono yet when he looked at Kagome's face that was all pale, Sesshoumaru couldn't bare to see her like that and so, he fasten his paste to undoing Kagome's garments.

As he pulled off the last layer that was dyed in blood, Sesshoumaru beheld a very bloody chest and a wound that was very deep on Kagome's chest (AN: err………lets just say the cleavage area………). Taking hold of the herb leaves, Sesshoumaru grinded the herb leaves by rubbing it together. Sesshoumaru then placed the leaves onto her chest.

A while, Kagome suddenly clenched jaw, `It must be the herbs taking effect.' And Sesshoumaru proceeded to bandaging her wounds. Sesshoumaru ripped of some of his own clothes to rap around his wife, taking careful actions not to move her too much. Finally when all could be was done, Sesshoumaru carried Kagome in his arms to sit over by a tree. Placing her gently against the tree, Sesshoumaru sat down beside Kagome and hugged her close to him.

"Sleep."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Come sun up, Sesshoumaru woke to find Kagome's very dried and white. Quickly, the thought of her being very thirsty came to his mind and he carefully picked her up so that her wound will not open again. Slowly, he followed the sound of the trickling water from the stream. When he looked down at Kagome again she was still sound asleep, gently, he laid her on the floor and went to the river himself, cup some water into his hands and took it drank it into his mouth.

Now with his mouth full of water, he return to Kagome (who is still asleep) and he woke her up, patting her softly.

"Hm………?" Kagome worked up to see her husband's face right in front of her and tried to talk again, yet all of the sudden, their lips were pressed against each others. `What?' but then realized he was feeding her water from the stream she saw behind Sesshoumaru. She thankfully drank the water from him and said her thanks by giving him a kiss back. "Thank you." She smiled at him.

"You're welcome." Sesshoumaru replied, and with that started, Sesshoumaru got the kissing fever; Kagome only giggled. When Sesshoumaru finally parted he asked Kagome,

"Are you hungry?"

`A little………" Kagome said looking a little, strange.

"What's wrong?" Sesshoumaru asked her.


"My wound, it's………"


"It didn't re-open did it?!" Sesshoumaru asked, this time, really concerned.

"No, it's that, it's seems to have healed half way." She explained to him. "But I still have to be careful and not be so active, otherwise it might do what you just said. Now, can I have my breakfast?" Yet suddenly when she said those words, she remembered that they had traveled deep into the forest last night therefore left their camp with all their food supply.

Seeing the shock of realization on Kagome's face, Sesshoumaru pulled out two apples he found on the way here earlier this morning (AN: hm………I wonder how he managed to do that, oh well :p). At the sight of food, Kagome's face lit up. Sesshoumaru laughed inwardly and handed her the apple.

Quickly, Kagome gobbled the apple away and with nothing to do, she and Sesshoumaru started to try and find their way out.

~--------~

It's nighttime now and all they seem to have been doing was walk in circles.


"What are we going to do?" Kagome said finally, tried from all the walking today day. "Aren't you tried?" Sesshoumaru raised and eyebrows and Kagome remembered. "Oh! That's right you're a youkai, I almost forgot." Kagome said it in a tone as if she was annoyed. Sesshoumaru sensed and thought she was angry.

"Kagome, I didn't mean to offend you or anything - " Sesshoumaru's sentence was cut short, interrupted by Kagome.

"I'm not offended. I was just joking." She smiled and walked towards him. "Anyway, can you hear the stream?" she asked. Sesshoumaru concentrated for a while and replied.

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you take me there, the dried blood and sweat has become quite annoying, I just want to clean myself a little." She told him.

"Sure."

---

Down at the stream, Kagome took off her kimono and was surprised that her wound by now had completely healed!

"Sesshoumaru!" Kagome shouted with delight. Sesshoumaru mistook her again and thought she was in trouble or in need.

When he found her, he found a very happy looking Kagome.

"Look!!" My wound has totally healed!" Kagome point to her chest and it was then she blushed realizing that Sesshoumaru was looking at her naked body. `Err………' And quickly she turned around having her back facing Sesshoumaru.

"Sorry, I thought you were in trouble." Sesshoumaru said turning around, he felt himself getting aroused at the sight of Kagome's naked body. He had always thought that her form was exquisite. "I'll leave now so you can have you can clean yourself." Kagome nodded and waited for him to be out of sight.

---

"It's so beautiful don't you think? The stars I mean." Kagome asked Sesshoumaru later that evening. Sesshoumaru looked up into the sky.

"Not as beautiful as you are." He replied, looking at her. They were lying on the grass, using their yukata (AN: the out robe one, you know………sorry about this, I just don't know the terms..so sad XD) as a mat, looking up to the sky dark sky filled with thousands and thousands of stars. Kagome looked to the side to find Sesshoumaru's eyes looking straight into hers. With blushing cheeks, Kagome turned back to the sky just in time to see something shine past followed with a tail.

"Ooo! Look! A shooting star! Lets make a wish!" Kagome immediately closed her eyes. `I wish to………' she paused for the moment thinking of what she wants to wish for, but she was already happy knowing that Sesshoumaru loves her, she is already very happy to be with him, what could she wish for? Nothing more than what she already has. Finally, Kagome opened her eyes again, for a second there, Sesshoumaru thought she had fallen asleep.

"So, what did you wish for?" He asked.

"Nothing, I already have everything I want." She smiled at him. "And that is to know that you love me." She placed a kiss on Sesshoumaru's lips. Sesshoumaru loved the words she spoke. He held and kissed her with rapture. Slowly, Sesshoumaru found his way on top of Kagome. Separating slightly just to look in Kagome. Her eyes twinkle.

"Your eyes look even more beautiful than the stars," Sesshoumaru commented. "The way they spark." Kagome was filled with rapture, she hugged Sesshoumaru close to her, enjoying the moment of ecstasy. Sesshoumaru inhaled the natural sweet aroma of his love and it smelt like perfume. Sesshoumaru placed a kiss on Kagome's cheek and then kissed her on the lips again but this time, he slowly sat up, bring Kagome up along with him. Kagome and Sesshoumaru placed their arms around each other in an embrace. From kissing her mouth, Sesshoumaru descended to caress Kagome's neck. Kagome's body was suddenly alert to Sesshoumaru's every touch.

"Kagome..." Sesshoumaru whispered her name near her neck then moved up to kiss her lips. He entered his tongue into her mouth, savoured every part of her mouth, causing Kagome to moan with pleasure. Kagome had never known this kind of feeling, it's...un-describable by words. Sesshoumaru couldn't stop kissing her. Kagome and Sesshoumaru are making love, for the first time in their half-year of marriage...

It was Kagome's first time and felt the pain. Not wanting to ruin Sesshoumaru's pleasure, she bit her bottom lip to keep quite and laid her hands on her husband's back. Sesshoumaru felt the small hands of Kagome on his back and muscle the muscle of her face suddenly moved just and lifted himself up to look her face and saw the pain on her face and he became extremely gentle. Kagome noticed this. A while later, she got used to Sesshoumaru and began to enjoy their encounter.

(AN: *Cough cough*...a small interruption, Kagome's face is against his face so that's why he felt her face muscle move okay?^^)

"Sesshoumaru," she managed to whisper his name. "Arigatou, aishiteru..." And she kissed Sesshoumaru; lost into the ecstasy her husband was giving her.

Sesshoumaru was hugging her tight to him, one arm around her shoulder and one holding her head and spoke in her ear ever so softly.


"I love you too." Sesshoumaru replied gently. Tears of happiness were rolling down Kagome's cheeks and Kagome leaned upwards into ecstatic kiss of love.

(AN: Sorry of people of got really annoyed by this part here…gomenasi!>>please don't be mad at me!! It's all important to the story!!! Oh and also, if this isn't suppose to be on this web then do tell me okay! But really, I tried to write as undetailed as I could and it isn't like I one `perverted' minded person, but like I have said over and over...it's important!!!! -.- You'll see, later in some later chapters...)

The first rays of the sun shone on the couple in the forest, covered by Sesshoumaru's fur concealing their naked body. (AN: okay, this is what I mean, when I say Sesshoumaru's fur, I mean fur, not his tail okay? It really depends what people think what that fluffy thing is really, I know that it's a tail but I like it as better as a fur..) As a soft breeze blew pass, Kagome awoke to find herself hugged tightly by her husband that, she sat up and looked down on to Sesshoumaru, `How angelic,' she thought as brushed some of his fringe off his face. She was now his, Sesshoumaru's. Just the thought of it made her feel so…blissful. When she lay back down on her Sesshoumaru's chest, she remembered the mark she gave her last night, the bite that tells everyone that she was Sesshoumaru's. (AN: but how DO they tell the difference? I don't know lu~~)

`I'm Sesshoumaru's………' Kagome smiled at the thought. Sesshoumaru began to stir. Slowly opening his eyes, he beheld the most beautiful scene he has ever seen. Kagome looked like an angel when she was bathed in the light of the reflection from the ivory fur. Sesshoumaru touched Kagome's face. Kagome enjoyed her moment in Sesshoumaru's hand and she closed her eyes. When Sesshoumaru took his hand away, Kagome leaned forward to give him a morning kiss.

"Here I want to you have this." Kagome gave Sesshoumaru a necklace. (AN: She has two on you see, it's like ones that have two pendant but are like um..lets just say u know the two hearts ones? Yeah~! Like those.. Also, they are finding their out of the forest current..not the waking scene anymore!!!)

"Thank you, but I am a male you know."

"Don't worry, no one can see it." Kagome assured him.

~~~*~~~

"Finally!! We found our exit!!! YAY!!!!" Kagome danced around like a child. Sesshoumaru smiled at this. "What's so amusing?"

"Nothing much, you're funny that's all………" He informed her and in return he got a hit on the head. Kagome poked her tongue at him. Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow and caught Kagome in his arms and gave her a French kiss, playing her tongue with his own.

"Now what did I do to get that?" Kagome asked amused.

"What? I thought that was an invitation." Sesshoumaru told her. Kagome gave a confused look but then when she did a bit of thinking, she realised what he meant and blushed.

They finally reached their horse and found all their things still there (only some food missing, animals..) and Sesshoumaru went of to get some water to drink (AN: they still haven't have breakfast.).

The swishing sound of the trees, chirping of birds, everything was wonderful, but it was all quiet, too quiet. Suddenly, three masked people grab hold of Kagome. She struggled to get out of their grasp. One on the waist, one covering her mouth to stop her calling for help and the other poked her with a dart to make her fall asleep. The had to hold her down with lots of strength and not noticing, Kagome's necklace fell off her neck on to the ground.

"Sesshoumaru………!" She shouted but the hand of the unknown person muffed the sound. `Why do I feel so sleepy?' and the next second, Kagome was unconscious.

~*~*~

"Sesshoumaru!"

"Huh!?" Sesshoumaru heard Kagome's whisper. Was he remembering what he heard Kagome say his name last night? `Must be it………' he smile at the thought of being so intimate with her again tonight. It was then when he realised he was wrong. Three new different scents he could smell. "KAGOME!!" He ran as fast as he could where he last left her. (AN: Which like took him half a minute………)

Her scent was gone, nothing was left, nothing.

"What's this?" Sesshoumaru said to himself as he saw something sparkled from the ground. "Kagome's necklace!!" Was she kidnapped? "KAGOME!!!"

AN: Hehe~~ It sorts of always ends as a cliff-hanger does it not? Sorry about that -.-;; try not to do that next time…!!! -^.^- Anyhow, as I said before, form 5 now…..very busy all the time so I might not have the time to as much time to write, I'll try my best…..damn those NCEAs, so much internal and external assessments! XD