InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Her Fuedal Life: Lady Kagome Higurashi ❯ The Shikon no Tama ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, I have one fan for this stinkin' story. I thought y'all would like this as much as the rest, but boo hoo... ;_; Well, please review? By the way, this chapter contains InuXKag. BEWARE! o.O Just remember it's not SessXKag until like around the 6-8 chater. Somonewhere around there... I still need to show that Kagome is a miko and has the shikon, damn it! ^^'

Her Fuedal Life: Lady Kagome Higurashi - Chapter 3: The Shikon no Tama

Kagome slowly walked back to the village, trying ignore the stares she got whenever she passed by someone. When she was near her hut, someone even threw a rock at her. Kagome stopped, a single tear rolling down her face. She never thought just because she was friends with someone...different it would cause so much trouble.

The raven-haired girl walked into the now empty hut. Would Koko never come back, ever again? Kagome was so clueless about the whole deal, she never noticed the glowing jewel lovongly laying on black velvet. That was until mid-night. Just as Kagome was staring into the night, she felt it. The strange burst of energy that she had never noticed once before. The energy was calling to her. She turned around and saw it. The jewel.

It glowed with power that kissed it's almost serene, pink color. It was wrapped tightly with ebony velvet. Kagome knew velvet was almost rare in times of war; this made Kagome almost glow, just as the jewel in front of her did.

She began to take slow, steady steps towards the glittery jewel before her eyes. By each step she took, her heart became heavier as did her legs and arms. Before she even knew it, her eyes showed in awe with her mouth agape. Her body now only an arms legnth away from the sining jewel that lay ahead.

Kagome's eyes were now even wider at the jewel in front of her. "How beautiful..." She whispered those words, knowing none would hear her. Even as she stared at the jewel, the world seemed to stop. All was still, or so she thought, even as she slowly extended her hand. As she touched the jewel in front of her, the fingers brushing the black velvet. But as her pale hands touched the glittery sphere beheld in cloth of dark, a bright while light blinded Kagome's eyes as all went silent. No one could be heard, none could be seen, and all time has stopped for that very moment.

~*~Next Day~*~

Kagome walked through the forest, the need to speak to company of any kind. Plus, questions were arising in her mind that were not being answered. One, what was this strange jewel that made her feel complete inside of her heart and soul? Why did it make that blast of white energy when she first touched it? Last, who did it belong to? She had never seen Koko with it; this made her mind even more curious! So, off to the forest we go...

She looked at the shadows, fingering the jewel that swirled between in fingers. It mystified her to no end. Finally she senced Inuyasha's aura, it held curiousity and a ting of lust. This made Kagome to mentally slap herself. Lust? Lust for what? What the hell was wrong with this guy, anyhow?

"Oh, Inuyasha..." She hissed softly, knowing he could hear her. "Get of hiding or I'll make you!" She yelled.

Inuyasha slowly staggered of a bush, rubbing his ears and his eyes clinched shut. He looked as if he was beat up; real bad, too. He had a black eye and his arms were bruised to no end. Kagome even noticed he linped just the tiniest bit.

"Oi, what do you want?" The hanyou croaked out with a hoarse voice. Kagome looked worried and ran over to him. Inuyasha fell to his knees. The raven-haired girl hardly noticed the jewelfall down her arm and begin to glow, again; as it did the night before.

Inuyasha slowly lifted his head and whispered one word. "Shikon..." And then he passed out. Dead cold, passed out. Kagome put her hands to her mouth to hide her shoked face. Inuyasha almost never showed any illness or emotions or injuries. It scared Kagome.

She touched the hanyou's back as it glowed a pure white. Then, slowly, then rest of his body glowed as well. It took a couple of moments to ensure Kagome's thoughts what she had done. She had healed the almost dead. Just as slowly as Inuyasha appeared, he began to stir. Kagome had tears in her eyes and barried her salty teared eyes into Inuyasha's hoari.

Inuyasha's mind was totally blank. He felt great pain in his arms and legs. Everything hurt so badly and he blamed it all on one person. One person he never would even speak the name of. Not even in his own mind. Steadly, Inuyasha's body became as warm as it ever did. Now he was just plain confused. Is this how it felt to die? He then felt wetness on his back. Inuyasha could smell salt and water. Tears?

The silver-haired boy slowly rose to face the crying Kagome. Kagome's face as well rose from the gound to look into Inuyasha's nonbruised face. All of his scrapes and bruises were gone, every last one. Inuyasha even looked at his arms to see if the miracle was true, and it was. Kagome threw herself at him and carried her red-streaked face into his chest. "I was so worried, Inuyasha!"

~*~Couple of Hours Later~*~ (I know, I know, I'm extremly cheap! But I need to use up space somehow...*mwhahahahaha!!!!*)

Kagome swung her leg back and forth as she sank lower into leaning into the tree. Her arms were on top of her stomach while her head hanging low as well. Inuyasha on the bottom of the tree, staring at Kagome. "Inuyasha, what was the word you said beofre you passed out?"

"Why would you care?" Inuyasha asked. He looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

"Because," Kagome began, "I can do this." Kagome jumped down from the tree and kneeled in front Inuyasha and clutched her jewel tight in her hand. Her eyes closed as her soul swirled. Kagome held Inuyasha's arm as she concentrated on the jewel and the powers within it. In seconds, Inuyasha felt a burning sencation weilding in his arm. In seconds in blazed like fires of many. He pushed back Kagome's arm and glared at her.

"You little bitch." He muttered under his breath. He couldn't believe what she had just done to him!

"Why don't you tell it to my face, Inuyasha. Then you might not get into so much trouble." Kagome glared at him, showing the seriousness in her voice. She also brough up her hand, it burning in flames. Inuyasha's widened and staggered back.

"Don't do that! It makes you look like demon, for kami's sake!" Inuyasha shouted at Kagome.

Kagome smiled sweetly, scaring Inuyasha to hell. This always meant trouble. "Oh, Inuyasha..." Kagome said as sweet as candy. Then her face turned to pure anger. "Tell me what you said or I purify you to no end!"

"Shikon, damn it! Shikon!" Inuyasha yelled so everyone and everything could hear him. Kagome blinked and rolled her eyes.

"Shikon, shikon, shikon..." Kagome muttered to herself. "What's that suppose to mean? Shikon what?"

"Shikon no Tama. Now, leave me the hell alone or I'll make you leave me alone." Inuyasha said, getting irritated. He didn't know if he could take any more of Kagome jibber jabber.

"Well, I don't feel like it, so I'm just going to take a walk." Kagome said getting up. She staggered up and rubbed her small jewel. She put it around her neck, not wanting to loose it.

"Don't get yourself hurt." Inuyasha yelled at her. "I'm not going to be your hero this time."

The girl didn't hear him, and didn't care, either. She loved walking in the forest at any time of the day; light, dark, she didn't care what it looked like outside. Just as long as no oen from the village wad following her. When they did, Kagome would always end up with rocks pelted at her head. She sighed. It wasn't fun in the village anymore. People were cruel, but the villagers were crueler than usual.

Kagome stopped at the stream she had first met Inuyasha. It was alos the place that Koko disappeared at. Kagome kneeled next to it and ran her finger in the cool depths. It felt wonderful to be there, next to the stream at this time. Kagome reached to her jewel and pulled it off. It was so smooth and powerful, she was almost scared to even touch it.

Her ivory skin prickled as she flet another presence somewhere around her being. She looked into the waters again and saw a face. She looked behind her and saw none. Again, Kagome was scared of this power. The face was beyond beatiful. One of a man, but almost feminine. Red streaks were scortched on the face of the man right under the eyes on the cheeks. Ambers eyes bore into soul that showed no emotions what so ever. Silver locks could be seen, making the man have the feminine touch.Then, Kagome saw a blue cresent moon on the man's forehead. All Kagome could say about the man was he was beautiful, no, it was more like drop dead goregous.

The raven-haired girl looked harder into the face and saw the mystery revieled. When she looked hard enought into the man, she almost saw the face of a familiar. man. Inuyasha.

~*~End Chapter~*~

Well, I hope y'all liek the chapter. Took me a while to write it, though. Here's the vocab of the fic:

hanyou - half demon/half human

kami - god

shikon - four souls

shikon no tama - jewel of foure souls

oi - hey