InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Ways ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eleven:

Months passed in the taiyoukai's castle but they were not unpleasant. Rin and Kyoko were now inseparable. Rin played with her mother figure until she had to go to sleep and then Sesshomaru would continue to educate the young woman. All in all, Kyoko was very happy with the new life she had put before her. She couldn't ask for anything more… except maybe… love….

**

"Rin, Lord Sesshomaru is going to be really angry with me if I don't put `ya to bed," Kyoko told Rin in a slightly firm voice, the sounds of her slave accent nearly dissipated in her sweet voice.

"Oh, ok Kyoko-kaasan," the young girl replied, put out by the soft command. She climbed into her bed and dug under the covers, waiting for Kyoko to come and lay beside her before leaving for the night. When she did, Rin snuggled closer to her mother figure. "Kaa-san?" She asked quietly.

"Yes?" Kyoko replied, mussing a bit of Rin's hair.

"Are you and Sesshomaru-sama gonna to get married?" She asked, feeling Kyoko stiffen at the question. "'Cuz Rin would be really happy if you did and then Rin would have off-I-shull parents!"

"Rin-chan…" The run away slave began, not knowing how to tell the small child that it would never work between a lowly human and a great and powerful taiyoukai such as Sesshomaru. "I can't… I don't think he would-"

"Love will find a way through all obstacles!" Rin exclaimed and started to giggle. Kyoko, to spite herself and take away the heavy feeling in her chest laughed to and tickled the small girl.

"Now where did `ya hear a thing like that, Rin?" She whispered, standing up and approaching the door to the room.

"Moriko-san was saying it," Rin replied. "Good night, Kyoko-kaasan…" she yawned.

"Good night, Rin-chan," Kyoko called when she closed the door behind her. She then started to walk down the hall to the study.

**

Blasted headache… Sesshomaru growled in his head, his hand going to massage his temples and eyes. Kyoko's scent wafted into his nose and he heard her footsteps as she came down the hall. His eyes were slightly blood shot and the light was somewhat bright for him but he placed his stoic façade on to shut her off if she asked him any questions.

The door opened and there she stood, her hair tied up in a bun. She was wearing her favorite red and brown kimono as she entered slowly and walked with the grace he had showed her. He watched her movements, the panging in his head growing worse. Kyoko's head titled to the side briefly as she walked very close to him and gazed into his eyes in worry.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" She asked him, watching as he backed up away from her and stood up.

"There is nothing wrong," He shot back firmly.

Kyoko looked around the room and saw the three oil lamps that were stationed around his desk. They were used up. "You were reading all night again with these bad lights, weren't you?"

Sesshomaru made no reply as he wondered what she was doing. She took his hand lightly and led him to his chair. His blood shot golden eyes looked briefly to her face for an explanation but she only smiled softly at him.

"I can bet anythin' that you have a headache right now. I can help `ya," she told him, pointing to his chair so he would sit down. Sesshomaru refused her help but then gave in when she grew slightly impatient and began to pout. Damn! He had given in to her pout just like he always did Rin. This woman was not good…

"Now sit there and relax," She told him, standing in front of him and reached out her arms. His head leaned back as he avoided her gaze for a moment, wondering what the hell she was trying to do. "I'm going to rub your temples for `ya," she told him, placing the fingers of both hands on the side of his head, leaning forward so she could get a better reach. She rubbed softly at first and smiled to herself when his eyes closed and his head relaxed completely.

Sesshomaru's headache began to dissipate as Kyoko's wonderful fingers did their magic. He was completely relaxed with nothing but the sweet scent of Kyoko and her now softer hands rubbing at his forehead. He let out a small sigh and his eyes opened a crack when her hands started to explore his hair. What was she doing? She then traveled to his face, tracing the markings on his cheeks and the crescent moon on his forehead… Her scent… Kami-sama… It was getting so spicy…

Sesshomaru nearly growled and took her when her soft lips pressed against his in deep inexperience. He leaned forward in the chair, wrapping his real arm around her and the wolf youkai replacement he had found around her and helped her, seeing that she really did not know what to do. She made a soft moaning sound as her arms slid around his neck and she relaxed onto his lap while Sesshomaru's mouth made love to hers.

This is so wrong… Yet… so right… She's a human… Filthy, disgusting, stupid, ugly… But Sesshomaru could no longer deny his attraction to the young human woman. Her feistiness, beauty and overall spunk drew him like a magnet. She smells so good… and so… ripe… he thought, his thoughts spiking into a lusty category as he broke away from her lips and kissed down her soft throat.

"S-Sesshomaru…" Kyoko whispered, her voice trembling in anxiety and fear of the unknown. Her body erupted into heat when he nipped her at the juncture of her neck. His hands then explored the contours of her body and the both of them were lost in the heat of passion.

**

Sesshomaru's eyes flickered open when he felt something move against him. He looked down to see a purely naked Kyoko lying next to his purely naked self. Oh Kami-sama… She had a content smile on her face and her hair was spread about, some skeins entangled with his. He gritted his teeth as he realized he had just done a very wrong thing.

Her dark eyes were frightened yet lustful at the same time…

Her cries as she coaxed him furthermore…

He had to face it. The taiyoukai had enjoyed rutting with the human woman who was Rin's mother figure. What was he to do if she conceived though? She had been in heat… I am such a careless fool to have committed such an act… he thought in anger as the small moan beside him brought him back to reality.

Kyoko's eyes opened as she let out a small moan when she tried to turn. Her body ached all over. "Damn…" she whispered and gasped at seeing Sesshomaru's golden eyes pining her body. Her face blushed red and her hands flew to cover herself as she whipped some of her hair over her shoulder to cover her body.

Sesshomaru could not say a word. He wanted to take her again… But it was so wrong! She sat there now, still slightly virginal in the way she was acting and looking at him with confused eyes. How was he to explain this?

"What was that last night?" Kyoko asked him as she looked for her kimono, only to find rags of the cloth. She frowned at him when she held them up. "You ripped my clothes!"

"I made a horrible mistake…" Sesshomaru said as he stood up quickly and got into his robes. Kyoko's face became bewildered and horrified at the same time as he quickly left the room, a servant coming in to give her a new kimono.