InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Ways ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Twelve:

~*~

The youkai that was holding Kyoko's kimono sniffed the air suddenly, stopping dead in her tracks. I smell… Good Kami-sama! I smell virgin blood and strong sex! She stared at Kyoko in mute awe and wonder, watching as the young woman pulled the rest of her long hair around her body to hide her nakedness.

"K-Kyoko-san?" The bear youkai asked, bending down while holding the kimono out to her. Kyoko took it swiftly, wrenching it onto her stiff and achy body. Confusion and shame were evident on her soft face. "Did… Did Sesshomaru-sama…" She trailed off, biting her lip. "Ay, forget that. It's not my place to know if you and my lord mat-"

"I don't know what happened last night," Kyoko spat out in a rush, her dark eyes wide as her mind tried to contemplate the situation. "One minute I was screamin' and beggin' and the next… He was growlin' and touchin' me right here-" The young woman elaborated, pointing between her legs, the source of her womanhood. The bear youkai gasped, not wanting her to explain anymore.

"Kyoko-san! Those things are perhaps meant to be concealed for gossip circles or other chambers… Or discussed in the privacy of other female youkai…" she added in a whisper. It seemed very clear at the moment that Kyoko was completely oblivious to the fact that she had had sex with a youkai. A very power and terrifying youkai at that…

But… Inuyoukai mated for life… and he had very well violated the young woman sitting before her. Is Sesshomaru-sama going to take Kyoko-san as his mate? She wondered, jealousy and bewilderment rising in her chest as she reached down towards Kyoko to help her to her feet.

"I… I think I need tah bathe," The young human woman whispered, her face glowing. "I'm… feelin' dirty and sore…" she laughed nervously, accepting the bear youkai's help.

**

As Kyoko followed the youkai servant down the hall, many of the other servants gazed at her in awe and horror, much like the bear youkai's reaction to the young woman's altered scent had been. Kyoko, although feeling disgusting and bewildered under their flabbergasted gazes, was completely oblivious to the change in the fragrance her body was emitting.

Tsuki and Moriko were at their posts in the bathhouse wing of the castle, like usual and both of their eyes shot away from each other as their conversation ended. They stared at the bear youkai and the young woman who was trailing behind her.

Moriko rushed to the door, efficiently slamming it shut and then locked it in one fluid, graceful motion.

"Akemi-chan! What has happened to her? Did she and Sesshomaru-sama…" Tsuki made an inappropriate hand gesture, catching the drifting attention of the distraught Kyoko.

"AH! It wasn't like that!" she shrilled, gasping when Moriko started to tug at her kimono to get it off. The young woman slid her arms out of the sleeves and cringed when Moriko roughly shoved her shoulder into her sensitized thigh accidentally. "Anyway… How do all of y'all know about that? How could `ya tell?"

"We can smell it coming from you," Tsuki informed her as she dipped her hands into the tub of hot water, reaching for the soapy liquid to cleanse bodies. She then lathered the substance in her hands. Kyoko made an `ohhh' sound for her realization.

Akemi helped the young woman to get into the spring of hot water, dragging her long man that was thoroughly mussed out of the way.

Kyoko sighed, the feeling of Tsuki's hands cleaning her legs and arms combined with the heat of the water willed her freshly opened body to relax.

Moriko was silent as she helped to stoke the flame beneath the large tub of water. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes; unable to contain the question she wanted to ask any longer. "Kyoko-san," she exclaimed, opening her eyes swiftly to see the human's chocolate eyes staring at her in wonder. "Is Sesshomaru-sama… Large?" she finished, her cheeks coloring at her own question as Tsuki and Akemi gasped.

"Moriko-chan!" Akemi shrieked, her eyes narrowing and her mouth curving up in a sly smirk. "You dirty prostitute…"

Tsuki's visage was full of shock as she stared the two perverse, lusting women over, shaking her head. At the moment, she was pleased she had a human side because she felt some shame and embarrassment from their discussion of such topics.

"What do `ya mean, large?" Kyoko asked in genuine confusion. "He's a big youkai. It's plain fer anyone with two workin' eyes to see. Why did `ya ask me such a weird question?"

"No, Kyoko-san," Akemi said in return. "His… territory… His, er… manhood. When he went inside you," she extended, making a shape with her hand.

Kyoko was about to answer when Tsuki slammed the bottle that was holding the soapy substance down onto the ground. "I don't believe we should be talking about this. It is not right to disregard our Lord's private… um… areas," Tsuki intervened, crossing her arms in slight irritation towards the two youkai women.

At the comment, Moriko and Akemi turned to stare at the neko hanyou in shock, their eyes belying disregard and disdain. Kyoko was puzzled by everything at the present moment, what with the question about the Taiyoukai's `size' and the remark made by Tsuki…

The young human woman groaned and went slack against the side of the tub, her head falling back to rest on the warm surroundings of the tub.

"Kyoko-san?" Moriko asked, her voice slightly worried. "Are you feeling dizzy?"

"Is the water too hot?" Tsuki added, reaching out to pour some water on the high flames beneath the tub that Kyoko was relaxing in.

"This is overwhelmin'," she sighed finally, closing her eyes. "All of y'all are askin' me how large Lord Sesshomaru is… I'm feelin' bruised and I'd feel ashamed to look at him…" Kyoko finished, opening her eyes to see all the youkai servant women surrounding her, their eyes observing her gently. "Did I do somethin' I shouldn't have to have gotten him to act like he did?"

Moriko and Akemi stood silent, unsure of what to say. They had never had to deal with one so innocent before. They had never even been that innocent! They also had never had to deal with the consequence of their actions and lusts before. They were inexperienced in this field. Luckily, they had a hanyou in the room for such things.

Tsuki ran a hand over her hair briskly before stepping forward, kneeling next to Kyoko. "What exactly happened last night to bring out such behavior on Sesshomaru-sama's part?" she asked gently, before she added, "Do not go into great detail for it might disgrace our Lord's good name."

The two full-blooded youkai realized that they were not needed at this point and shied away into a corner to hear what the young woman had to say.

"Well," Kyoko started, nibbling on her lower lip, thinking about how she could word her situation without revealing too much detail. "You know how Lord Sesshomaru gives me lessons on speech and education?" Tsuki nodded solemnly, urging the young woman to continue. "Well, I went into his study chamber and he were- I mean, he was readin' under the bad lamp light. His eyes were all red and he had a headache, I could tell right off the bat."

"I see," The neko hanyou nodded, shifting her position so that she could be more comfortable.

"So… I started rubbin' his temples for him-" Kyoko continued but heard Akemi let out a sound of alarm from across the room. Her chocolate eyes glanced over at the bear youkai in slight confusion.

"Sesshomaru-sama… Let you touch him?" she spat out, her eyes wide with disbelief.

"Erm… yes?" Kyoko replied, starting a bit in the water when the two youkai servant women started to splutter in jealousy, wishing they could have touched his regal beauty and all around god-like body.

"Ignore them," Tsuki told her softly, knowing both of the youkai could pick up on what she was telling Kyoko. "We all fancy Sesshomaru-sama but since we are his servants, we are beneath him."

"But… I'm a human… Wouldn't I be lower than all of y'all- I mean you all, to him?" the young human woman concluded, sinking lower into the hot water until only her head and neck were sticking out. All of the servants in the room shrugged, letting out a sigh. Tsuki saw looks of aggression and envy in the jealous female's eyes from across the room and decided to avert the subject before things got vicious.

"Shall we return to when you were rubbing our Lord's temples for him, Kyoko-san?" The neko asked, successfully making them all distracted back to the topic.

"Ah, yes. While I was rubbin'… he… closed his eyes and leaned forward… as if he was smellin' me or somethin' and…" Kyoko's face flushed to a deep shade of red as she continued to tell what had happened the night before. "And I ran my hands through his hair… and put my mouth on his…"

"Why did you do that, Kyoko-san?" Tsuki asked gently.

"He looked so beautiful… I dunno what happened… I got this feeling and… it took me over, I guess," came the disgruntled reply. "And… Sesshomaru-sama kissed me and touched me all over. I felt like I was burnin' up just from his touch and his hands on me… Then… It was realy scary when he…" she thought of the way Akemi had put the action. "When he went inside me…"

Tsuki's eyes were rounded and a faint blush crawled up her cheeks at how deep into the matter of topic they were getting into. "I see… So he did rut with you," she finally managed to get out, shattering th thick silence that had sliced through the air after Kyoko had become very quiet and still. They young human woman nodded, her complexion high.

"Well?" Moriko asked softly. She and Akemi approached the tub and knelt beside Tsuki who was contemplating on what to do.

"It hurt… It hurt real bad at first," Kyoko continued, wading a hand through the hot water she was stationed in. "But… the more he stayed in me… the more I…" she trailed off, her hands going shakily to her mouth. "The more I began to scream and beg him to-" she let out a shuddering breath and tried to swallow against the tightness in her tensed throat. "I was actin' like an animal I guess…"

"Lust," Akemi told her softly, providing some aid to her feelings. Suddenly, Kyoko started to laugh softly, if not sadly. It held a very melancholic tone to it. She faced the three servants, a worried and anxious smile on her lips. She was forcing her emotions at this point.

"I didn't know that word could come close to bein' like me… But… after bein' with Lord Sesshomaru… I guess it's true…" she said quietly, tears slowly running down her cheeks, rolling off into the tub of hot water. She started to sob into her hands and felt a little comforted when Tsuki put her hand on her back and drew relaxing circles. "I'm so `mbarassed! He ran out of the room sayin' that he had made a horrible mistake!" she wailed.

"Kyoko-san," Tsuki whispered, her voice kind and soothing. "It will be all right… shhh," she held out her hand to the young woman to help her out of the tub. Kyoko raised her hand to the young woman to help her out of the tub. Kyoko came up from the water swiftly, looking up to see Akemi and Moriko leaving the room. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, relaxing into the towel that Tsuki had wrapped around her.

"Thank you, Tsuki-can," Kyoko whispered as she dried herself, dropping the towel to let the neko hanyou dress her in a fresh kimono.

**

The wind rushed wildly passed Sesshomaru as he leapt menacingly to the top of another tree, pulling his whip out in a languid motion and slashed it into a thousand small pieces. He frowned, growling in the back of his throat.

This would not do. He knew that taking his ire out on the trees would do nothing but help him to destroy his own lands, landmark by landmark. He needed to kill something for the error he had made.

"Lord Sesshomaru! Aah!" Kyoko screamed, clutching his shoulders as tears streamed down her cheeks…

"Please! Don't… stop…"

"What is this feeling? What are you doin' to me?"

Sesshomaru shook his head from the thought, though his groin was still very much where his distraught mind was. My body betrays me, he thought viciously, cursing himself again inwardly and the human woman Kyoko who had seduced him and forced him into losing his control…

Could such an innocent being have done such a thing to me? She is nearly as innocent and trusting as Rin, the Taiyoukai thought, his resolve weakening for a moment… Maybe what he had done was wrong. He had lost his control and stolen her virginity…

He groaned, his hand going to his face as his pride and self-reserve battled with his honor. This was not going to bode well. He needed to smell fresh blood, to feel the warmth of the thick liquid on his claws. He needed to slaughter something.

At that moment, his sharp ears picked up the pitter patter of footsteps below as a youkai pup meandered innocently on the ground, but was gone when his nose warned him on the approaching monster that was in the tree, leaping down at him…

(A/N: Sorry for SUCH a late update! I've come out of the block again! The writer's block! YES! And guess what! I can update other stories now! YAHOO!)