InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am His ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
I am His Chapter Two   Kagome sat on her bed, history book open. They were covering the Feudal Era. Kagome sucked silently on the Pocky stick in her mouth, staring lazily at the book. “Well… geez… this is really surprising. Living history – least I know I won’t fail this class!”   Kagome, being a Miko in the Feudal Era, knew this one book back to front. Kagome took a bite off the Pocky stick, scanning the pages of the book until she came across a most interesting paragraph.   ‘The lecherous monk, name goes unknown; after the defeat of the sinister Spider Hanyou, Naraku; was heard to be married to the taijiya that was accompanying him.’   “HEARD?!” Kagome ‘fehed’ and took out her pen, scratching out the word ‘heard’ and put ‘known’, with a smirk on her face. The teacher was always pleasantly surprised when  Kagome returned from long absences that she was up with the class, down to the minor details. Kagome’s dairy was always her notes, though no one really knew it was her diary. She also found it funny that she always seemed to talk about herself in the third person. It also seemed that the adventure she had in the Feudal era, was the one thing the class was talking about upon her arrival.  Feh. She continued to read the page…   ‘The legendary Miko, also known as Kagome Higurashi – a girl from the future – was soon taken by the western lord as his life mate. After denying his own brother’s possession over her.’   Kagome nearly dropped the book, “WHAT?!” ‘I’m not supposed to be with Inu Yasha?! Inconceivable!’   ‘The Miko and Western Lord were soon gifted with two male Youkai twin pups and a female.’   Kagome suddenly felt sick, ‘how can that she, the legendary Miko, not be with her Hanyou?’ History never lies. She closed the history book and tossed it aside. She crumpled the Pocky box and tossed it into the wastebasket next to her bed. Her computer beeped suddenly, telling her someone has IMed her. She stood, walking to her computer and sitting down at it. Shaking her mouse, making the screensaver revert back to the desktop. She stared at the IM box. ‘Westernlord1400?’ Her mind scanned the number of possibilities of who it could be then shook it off, replying back with a simple ‘hello’.   WesternLord1400: To, long time no talk. PriestessKagome1400: …do I know you? WesternLord1400: …you should. We’ve known each other for at least 500 years… PriestessKagome1400: eh? I do?! Kagome thought, ‘Western Lord…500 years…’         &nb sp;                PreistessKagome1400: Sesshomaru?!?           & nbsp;           &nbs p; WesternLord1400: [Has Added You To His Buddy List] Indeed.            & nbsp;            PriestessKagome1400: Such a surprise…. What of Inu Yasha?            &n bsp;            WesternLord1400: Dead. Or at least in this time. Kagome stared in shock, ‘He the only-‘          &nbs p;            & nbsp; PriestessKagome1400: That means…           &n bsp;             ; WesternLord1400: Indeed.            & nbsp;            PriestessKagome1400: …. WesternLord1400: Find me in the past if you wish to talk. I will be waiting. Good Night. [WesternLord1400 has signed out.] Kagome stared at her computer. She needed to see Sesshomaru in the past? That wasn’t going to be easy, nevertheless. Inu Yasha would not allow this… she sighed. ‘After that… not I want to.’ She picked up her yellow bag, opened her window and jumped through it. landing on her feet gracefully. Everything twitched slightly and she headed toward and into the well house. She jumped into the well, letting time wrap itself around her.   Soon enough, her feet hit solid ground and she ascended the rope hanging down in the well, only to be face to face with the eyes of…   “Sesshomaru.”   “I have expected you…” He said calmly, a slight warmth in his tone.   “Indeed you have…” She nearly smiled up at him, but she instead bowed lowly, showing respect to the dangerous Taiyoukai.   “Raise, you shall not bow to anyone, not even this Sesshomaru.” A small but noticeable smile was on his lips.   “But Sesshou-sama…” “Just Sesshou.”   “Sesshou… why?” Kagome blushed as the nickname rolled off her tongue like warm honey.   “This Sesshomaru holds you in the higest or respect. You are far more greater than any human or demon alive, even myself.” Sesshomaru spoke softly, nearing Kagome slowly, letting her sent engulf him. There was something different thought, her blood seemed… different… more… demon like. “Kagome…” her name like sugar in mouth, “I-”   She smiled, “thank you, Sesshou,” she jumped, wrapping her arms around his neck ad hugging tightly. “Thank you.”   Sesshomaru was taken aback by the sudden show of affection but embraced the girl back, “You are.. welcome.”   Kagome smiled, pulled back, kissed him on the cheek then stepped back, bowing. “I must return to my friends….” Then in a blink, she was gone.   Sesshomaru’s hand went up to the cheek Kagome has kissed a slight burning-tingly feeling came from it and his lips cracked a warm smile.   ‘She is mine!’