InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am His ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
I am His Chapter Four   Kagome sat in Kaede’s hut, a looming sadness around her, “why would I not be with Inu-Yasha?’ She looked to the sleeping Hanyou and frowned. She had shown up in the middle of the night, for them, at least and just made her self at home with the futon in the back of the hut. Inu-Yasha had stirred but had not awakened, since he knew it was just her. Just Her.   Kagome sighed lightly, she was reading her history book where she had left off at home. The history told her of things the achieved but now how they did it. She bit her bottom lip and almost shrieked when she tasted blood. She licked the blood away a vanilla-sweet irony taste to it… wait… vanilla?   Her blood had not tasted like that before! What changed? Her senses suddenly has spiked at that moment, every scent in the room got ten times stronger and every sound was intensified.  She covered her ears and squeezed her eyes shut. When she opened them, she then realized everything in the room was clear. She has 20/20 vision but this, was better.   A scent of thunderstorms was nearby… “Sesshoumaru…” something inside her stirred and she growled lowly in her throat. ‘What the hell?’ she sighed, “maybe… I should get some sleep…” she mumbled to herself and she laid down, “I’ve gotta be dreaming.” She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.   * * *   Someone was shaking her and calling her name, the voice was loud and near, “mmm, five more minutes mom…”   The voice chuckled, “come on you lazy wench, up!”   Kagome growled an inhuman growl and sat up, her slivery hair falling around her.   “Ka…go…me?”   She blinked, “what?”   “Your… hair and your eyes!”   Sango, at that moment, came in and stared. She tensed and held Hirakotsu ready, “speak your name!”   “Sango! It’s me! Kagome!” Kagome blinked confusedly and Sango stared drop-mouthed at her. Kagome blinked again, grabbed her big yellow backpack and fished out a mirror and stared into it, her jaw, dropped. “I’m… demon!” ‘What in the hell happened?’ Inu-Yasha took a deep sniff, “well, you still smell like Kagome, but it’s only stronger. As is your Miko abilities…”   She fumed a bit and bit her lip, fangs impaled and she jumped and shrieked. She felt her bottom lip with a clawed finger, ‘ok… this is just too freaky… how and when did I become a demon?’   Kagome stood and walked out side, the sunlight bright in her demonic icy-blue eyes. She looked at her body, sliver stripes adorned her wrists and when she had looked into the mirror, sliver stripes had adorned her cheeks.   Inu-Yasha came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She tensed and pulled away, growling. He blinked, “Kag?”   “Sorry…. I don’t know what came over me…” She sighed looking at her claws, ‘mother – needs to explain things…’ she looked to Inu-Yasha, “I… I need to go home.”   Inu-Yasha nodded, “I understand.”   “But –” she already was ready with protest, “wait, what?”   “Go. You should talk to your mother.” “You know something.” “It is not my place to say anything.”   Kagome nodded, took off running, jumping and soaring in the sky, as she had seen Inu-Yasha do many times. Kagome reached the well and jumped in.   Sesshoumaru watched as the silver-haired demoness ran through the forest and jump into the bone-eaters well. ‘She is close to becoming mine… forever.’   ‘My diamond Ice-Queen.’