InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Didn't Know I Was Waiting For You ❯ The Date ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Thank you all so much for liking my fic *sniffles*

Anonymous Dog Demon: to let you know there will be lemons later on, I'm just not the type to have characters hop into bed immediately, also I like to torture people, didn't you figure that out from my disclaimers……… oh well.

Dbzfan: You're the first to ask me questions other than just asking me to continue(which I will until it's finished), thank you. To answer your question about Sango and Miroku, that was just a wishful dream within Kagome's mind as was the whole thing with Inu and Kikyou having a kid, none of that happened its just Kagome's huge heart dreaming what is best for those she loved(yes she did love Kikyou to some extent even while she hated her and thought she was a bitch). However there is more to it than that……… as this chapter and later chapters will show. As to how/if Kagome will live as long as Sesshoumaru……… well you'll see. Also no I don't think Naraku or his reincarnation will be in this, but there will be an enemy and some interesting action.

To everyone else thank you very much.

Now on with the date, btw I'm still evil.

----------------------------

Disclaimer: DUH!

____________________________________& lt;/ i>

Warning: violence and implied rape.

____________________________________& lt;/ i>

Chapter 10: The Date

Kagome nervously smoothed her dress and looked in the mirror. She put in her earrings and smiled fretfully at her reflection. Hojo had let Sesshoumaru into the living room moments ago and Kagome had called out that she'd be ready in a minute. She looked over her reflection one more time and was glad that the only makeup she wore was light eye shadow and lip gloss. /You can do this Kagome. You can have happiness, just have faith./ *Thanks Kikyou.*

Kagome stepped out of one of the bedrooms of this incredibly neat and organized tiny apartment. Sesshoumaru felt his heart beat faster as he looked at her. Kagome was wearing a velour dress of dark violet that came down to her knees. It had spaghetti straps and hugged her figure like a glove. Every curve was accentuated by the soft crushed material. On her breasts, nestled just above her ample cleavage was the Shikon no Tama. She wore a pair of crystal earrings which matched the Shikon in color. Kagome's long beautiful hair was in a traditional bun with some hair left out to hang down her back. A pair of low black pumps and nude nylons finished the ensemble. Sesshoumaru thought, *She's so beautiful.*

Kagome felt herself stunned by the gorgeous Youkai in front of her. His long flowing hair was contained in a black cord at the base of his neck. He wore tailored black slacks and a dark blue dress shirt. A black sports jacket and black leather loafers finished his outfit. Once again his only illusion was over his face markings and Kagome could only marvel at how incredible he looked.

"You look beautiful," Sesshoumaru said. Hojo looked up from the computer and nodded his agreement.

Kagome blushed slightly, "And you look fantastic Fluffy-chan." She smiled and accepted the claw extended toward her. She looked at the smiling Hojo. "I'll see you later Hojo-kun."

"Have fun Kagome-chan," he said while Kagome thought, *Thank you so much for giving me your strength to go for this Hojo-kun.* /What else are brothers for?/ *Good night Kikyou, I'd like to have a date all to myself please.* /Get testy why don't you? I'm going, see you later Kagome-chan, don't do anything Inuyasha and I wouldn't do(laughter)./

Kagome smiled up into the brilliant suns that were Sesshoumaru's eyes and he smiled gently back. Sesshoumaru led her outside to the waiting limo. Kagome stopped in her tracks and stared at the chauffer. "Kouga-kun?" she was unable to stop herself from asking. He looked stunned.

"No miss; Kouga is my father's name."

"This is my chauffer Tomaru, son of Ayame and Kouga of the wolf demons," Sesshoumaru said.

*Kouga and Ayame had a son, that's fantastic.* Kagome looked back at Sesshoumaru; she knew moisture had risen in her eyes but didn't care. "Are they still alive?" He nodded. "Can I see them?"

"Of course Kagome-chan," Sesshoumaru said already planning on a reunion for her and her friends.

Tomaru forgot himself momentarily and asked, "Are you THE Kagome from the Shikon no Tama story?" She blushed at his emphasis and nodded. "Wow my father and mother will be ecstatic to see you." Kagome looked about ready to burst with anticipation.

"We'll see them this weekend if you wish." Sesshoumaru said to Kagome, "There is only one individual I will allow to delay our date tonight and we are going to see him now. She looked at him with curiosity and expectation at him. Sesshoumaru turned back to his now slightly subdued chauffer and said, "Tomaru, take us to the magic Shoppe."

"Hai," he replied as he opened the door for his boss and the famous Miko Kagome. He then slip into the drivers seat and headed to "uncle" Shippo's magic Shoppe.

Kagome sat beside Sesshoumaru wondering what other wonders this night would bring, "Who are we going to see?"

"You'll see when we get there," he responded earning a pout that begged to be kissed. He captured her lips in a soft sweet kiss starling her for only a moment before she tentatively returned it. He leaned against her, cupping her face gently with one claw while the other entwined itself with her hand. He sought entrance with his tongue and was granted it. He explored her mouth with his tongue, battled hers, and suckled on her lower lip. She moaned quietly. The moan, her scent, and the sweet slightly minty taste of her kiss drove him wild. *She tastes so extraordinarily sweet. Gods I love her.* He pulled back from a breathless Kagome and smiled. This caused her to take longer in catching her breath.

"You beast," she said when she finally caught her breath enough to speak. *MY god. That is how a kiss should be. Does he love me like I love him? That kiss sure seemed to imply he does. Please, whatever gods there are, please let him love me like I love him.* She relished his soft touch on her cheek and his strong hand in her own. She leaned into his chest and inhaled his wonderful male scent. *It's the same scent from so long ago, musky with the smell of new spring growth, pleasant.* His scent comforted her as she hugged him tightly. She was completely happy and content at that moment in his arms.

She wasn't the only one who relished the contact and scent of their companion. Sesshoumaru loved the way she snuggled to his chest and never wanted her any where else but his arms. He too was completely content and happy at that moment. *I'll tell her how much I love her tonight. I also need to see if she likes the dinner party idea, Shippo's place is perfect for that. I hope the fox is home.*

The limo pulled to a stop in front of an old run down building with only one shop front. The faded sign read in fancy Kanji, `Fox Parlor; Magic Shoppe.' Kagome's heart beat faster as she read the sign. *Could this belong to Shippo?* she hoped. Sesshoumaru could almost hear her thoughts and hopes without `listening' to them. He stepped out and extended his loving deadly claw to her. She accepted his help without reservation and got out of the limo.

The shop was not as small as it appeared on the outside. Inside there were many shelves of metaphysical books and paraphernalia. Hanging from racks were herbs and crystals and charms. She also noticed figurines lining the shelves with the books. Behind the counter was a lovely young woman with raven black hair marred only by a single four centimeter stripe of silver running from her right temple to behind her ear and down her back. The woman took in the scene before her and then spoke in a cultured voice. "Sesshoumaru-sama it is as always a pleasure to see you. What can I get you tonight?"

"Souten is your husband home?" Sesshoumaru asked without expression.

"Hai," she looked rather wary of him.

"Tell him I am here and Kagome is with me." Her eyes widened at Kagome's name.

She nodded, "I'll be right back," and hurried through the door behind her. Kagome was trying to remember where she knew the name Souten from. It was so familiar and she knew she had heard it somewhere before. Before a minute passed Souten had returned. She walked in through the door she'd left by followed by a handsome young red headed man with questioning brown eyes.

His face lit up as he looked at Kagome. He stepped around the counter, "Kagome………" he breathed fearfully, afraid she was only another dream, "Mother." Tears were in his eyes as he ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh, I missed you so much Kagome-mamma." He didn't even try to stop his tears as he held to the mother he had missed for more than four hundred years.

It took Kagome a moment to realize who this young man was. She sensed the Youkai nature of both him and the woman when she'd arrived, but it was his puffy red tail that really told her she was holding her son. "Shippo, my little boy," she cried and hugged him back just as tightly. She let the tears of joy come and was doubly glad she wasn't wearing more makeup. As she continued to embrace her little pup she recalled the name Souten. Souten was the name of the little girl who had tried to avenge the Thunder Brothers, the last member of the Thunder clan. She pulled back and looked up into the glistening eyes of her fox son. "Oh Shippo, I'm sorry I wasn't there to watch you grow up and get married."

Shippo looked into his mom's loving guilt filled eyes and had to ease her pain. It wasn't her fault after all. "That's alright Kagome-mamma. Miroku and Sango raised me. I had three brothers and two sisters thanks to them." He smiled with love and loss side by side in his eyes. He missed his family so much even now four hundred years after.

She looked into the adorable soft brown eyes of her adoptive son and felt her tears threaten again. "I'm so glad those two finally got together. I always knew they would, they belonged together, but it's good to know they did." She then looked toward Souten. "I'm also very glad you two put aside the feud and fell in love." Her sweet loving smile elicited a blush from both of them.

"Mamma, you really need to meet the kids and………"

He was cut off by Sesshoumaru, "I think that can wait until Saturday. I was planning on a short notice get together at my estate with you and Souten, the kids if they can come, as well as Kouga's family. Also I want Kagome's family to come." He smiled at her, startling Shippo and Souten. They'd never seen him this openly sweet, not even with Rin. He continued, "That is of course if you want your family to meet myself and the youkai you knew so long ago."

"I would love that. I'd also like Hojo invited, he needs to meet all of my old friends."

"Of course he's invited; I believe he is your best friend," Sesshoumaru said calmly.

"Thank you Sesshou-chan," she smiled and kissed his cheek. Shippo sort of wondered if something was wrong with his human mom. He also was not quite sure what was up with Sesshoumaru, he almost never let Rin kiss his cheek and she was his daughter. Shippo wondered if he had fallen in love with Kagome. After all this time Shippo knew Sesshoumaru was capable of the emotion, but that didn't mean he could feel it for a human in more than a paternal way.

"Well than, my beautiful lady, let us be off to the rest of our date." Shippo and Souten were both surprised by the new Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru looked from Kagome who once again took his clawed hand without hesitation and back at Shippo. "The dinner party will begin around six in the evening on Saturday. I'll send a driver to pick you up between four and four thirty. Let me know by Friday night who will be coming."

"Thank you Sesshoumaru-sama, I will call by Friday night," Shippo replied and bowed his head respectfully. He then gave Kagome another gentle one armed squeeze so as not to cause her to release Sesshoumaru's hand and said, "Until Saturday Kagome-mamma."

"Hai," she smiled warmly at her son and his mate before following her beloved out the door.

Sesshoumaru took her to one of the most expensive restaurants in Tokyo. It severed international cuisine and Kagome found herself eating delightful roasted quail stuffed with eggs and a delicate sweet sauce garnish. She also had one glass of fine white wine. The meal was superb and they spoke of many things that happened in the past.

"What happened with Rin after I left?" Kagome asked into a brief silence after discussing the time he took to train Kagome back then.

A pained look passed Sesshoumaru's eyes and Kagome placed her hand on his with tenderness. He looked at her and saw only the love she felt. He knew that she wouldn't push him to speak of Rin, but she had loved the girl too. He smiled, it was sad and filled with his loss of the love of his daughter. "She grew up much like you," he began. She smiled with him and squeezed the clawed hand under her own. "Rin decided she wanted to be just like you after you were gone and when she was about ten she started training with a miko. The miko was quiet annoyed whenever I visited her; stupid bitch tried to turn Rin against me and she beat up her miko mentor." He chuckled and she smiled with him, envisioning sweet innocent Rin beating someone up.

"That was stupid of her. Rin would never turn against you."

He knew she was right and nodded, "After that I decided to seek out your old demon hunting companion. She was married to that monk you used to travel with. I asked them to train Rin and they agreed. They didn't mind my visits and by the time she had grown into a beautiful young woman she was fierce and strong. Her teachers had restarted that exterminator village and one of the young men captured Rin's love. He was a kind hearted soul who loved her as much as I did; only he loved her as a woman not as a child." He sighed quietly. Kagome gave him a subtle nod to continue.

"She asked for my blessing for the marriage. I couldn't ever refuse her any request and I agreed. They lived with the exterminator village; she was their miko. She was a ray of sunshine all her life. She had four children, three daughters and one son. Her life was always happy and I kept her and that entire village safe for many years. When she was nearing eighty years old she would sit in the sun with her dieing husband and sing. He passed away and her light slowly began to fade." Unshed moisture appeared in his eyes. Kagome stood and went around the table to hold him against her chest.

He continued while her hand gently ran through his hair. "I think her fading smiles and sad eyes hurt me worse than when she finally passed on. She died a little more than a year after him. I don't think she wanted to continue life without him. I think now I know how she felt." He looked up into Kagome's moist eyes. "I don't want to live any longer if you are not part of my life. I love you Kagome."

Kagome could barely believe her ears. Her heart pitter pattered with her love. She looked deeply into eyes not accustomed to tears and leaned down to kiss them away. She said simply, "I love you Sesshoumaru." He pulled her onto his lap and buried his face in her hair to wipe away the tears before anyone else saw them. When he released her she stood up and finished her wine. "I think we should go." They left the restaurant. Sesshoumaru was a good tipper and tipped over half the amount of their check.

After dinner they found themselves at the beach. Sesshoumaru and Kagome had taken off their shoes and socks (Nylons for Kagome, and yes Sesshoumaru watched her take them off) and were walking in the sand. Sesshoumaru loved the feel of Kagome at his side. He had an arm around her waist and she was leaning against him. They stopped and he drew her tenderly into his arms capturing her delicate rosebud lips with his. He held her tightly as he deepened the kiss and explored her sweetness. Both had their eyes closed lost in a moment of pure love and bliss.

A frightened female scream pierced the still night air and was instantly silenced. Sesshoumaru pulled Kagome into his arms and looked around to extrapolate where the scream came from. He moved toward the docks, cradling Kagome against him. He noticed Tomaru running beside him. The wolf demon had a boken in his hand. They ducked between dock posts and into a small warehouse. Inside were six very large men. They smelled vulgar and nauseating. They had a girl, slightly younger than Kagome in their possession. Both demons growled.

One of the men looked up from the terrified girl on the ground. "Ho fellas, looks like two more want to join the party and they brought their own ice cream." He was just under six feet tall and maybe 280 lbs. His face was a terrifying masked of lust and sadism. The other five men looked up as well; their faced much like his and their builds similar. None of them was a small man.

The girl was nearly stripped naked and her arms were wrenched around her back and tied tightly. In her mouth was a dirty rag wrapped around her face as a gag. She was nearly choking on her gag and tears ran down her dirt streaked face. What ran through Kagome's and Sesshoumaru's minds was how much this girl looked like Rin. She stunk with terror and her eyes pleaded for a rescue.

Sesshoumaru set Kagome on her feet, careful of the broken glass on the floor. He then said is his softest most deadly voice, "Actually I thought we would make sport of you pitiful rapists." Beside him Kagome pulsed with power and he could feel the death energies flowing in her aura, though luckily she didn't let them flare out.

Kagome let her mystic energies flow around her. She studied them with her inner sight. The male auras were sickly and dark, filled with hate, lust, and pain, other people's pain. The girl's aura was terrified almost beyond hope. Kagome reached into the energies that surrounded these vile creatures and saw their pasts. She saw what they were planning for the innocent before her. She knew what they had done to other girls before her and what they would continue to do if they were not stopped. She felt her fury rise inside and a strange desire to see their blood flow rose with it. *Let hell deal with this filth.* "Beloved, kill them. Justice will be done." Her voice was murderously soft.

The momentary shock that passed through Tomaru and Sesshoumaru vanished at her mention of justice. They both knew if she felt death was in order than it was. Sesshoumaru brought out his claws and attacked. Tomaru was a split second behind him, dropping the boken to the ground. Kagome darted under them to the girl on the ground, mindful not to step on the glass. She wrapped her arms around the girl and held her close. She untied the victim's hands and removed her gag while shielding her from the carnage. She whispered soft assurances into the girl's ear. Sesshoumaru and Tomaru prolonged the rapist's pain only a few extra seconds before ending their miserable lives.

Kagome looked up when the cries of pain faded to dieing gurgles and silence. The two demons stood there, only a few small drops of blood on their immaculate clothing while their claws were bathed in gore. Their illusions were gone the magic broken by their unleashing of their demon power. "Could one of you please go get a blanket?" she asked while continuing to hold the victim close to her, preventing her from looking at the carnage around the small warehouse.

Tomaru darted out the door, scooping up his boken as he left. Sesshoumaru pulled out a cell phone and made a call after wiping the blood from his hands on a handkerchief, which he then dropped to the floor. Kagome looked at the body parts and gore around her and somehow only felt justification, not guilt nor disgust. *They raped and killed so many innocent girls, this is their just rewards.* She then turned back to the frightened girl in her arms and asked, "What's your name?"

"Rinoa"(yes as in FFVII) she whispered fearfully.

Sesshoumaru paused to glance at the two girls huddled on the ground. Then he continued to tell the cleaners where the bodies would be. Kagome hugged Rinoa tighter. Tomaru returned with a blanket and handed it to Kagome. She smiled her thanks before wrapping Rinoa up in it.

"Come on Rinoa, we'll take you home." Kagome spoke reassuringly as she helped the girl stand. She did her best to keep the girl from seeing the carnage as she led her away. "Tomaru please help us to the car." He nodded and moved to support Rinoa on the other side from Kagome. The girl whimpered and clung tighter to Kagome. Kagome held her from her environment. Tomaru stepped back but kept himself between Rinoa and the blood on the walls. Somehow the blood and gore on the ground didn't bother Rinoa as much as the idea of a man being near her again.

On the way back to the car Kagome walked her and Rinoa through the surf to wash the blood from their feet. At the limo, Tomaru opened the door and Kagome got Rinoa settled in the back seat. Kagome sat next to her and gave Sesshoumaru a glance that he read perfectly. He got in the front seat with Tomaru so that they wouldn't scare the girl. Tomaru started the engine and Rinoa shivered. Sesshoumaru said calmly, but not unkindly, "Find out where we are taking Rinoa, Kagome."

"Hai," she answered and turned to Rinoa, "Where do you live?"

She mumbled an apartment not far from Kagome and Hojo's. Kagome relayed the address. She then looked back at Rinoa. "We're taking you home now. Is there anyone you want us to call before you get there?" She shook her head. This close Kagome was able to get a good look at the girl and knew she was younger than she first assessed. "How old are you?"

Rinoa shuddered and then whispered, "Fifteen."

Kagome knew her rage was reawakening. If those murdering raping bastards weren't already dead she'd kill them all over again with her bare hands. She pulled Rinoa into a maternal hug and said, "I'm Kagome and I promise those men will never hurt you or another girl again." Rinoa just cried against the older girl's shoulder, finally becoming released from her fear. "Tell me how did they come to have you in their possession?"

"They knocked me out, with chloroform I think, while I was fishing off the pier."

"Will anyone be home when we get there?"

"No. Mother passed away years ago and father works so much that he is almost never home." Kagome thought she heard relief in the child's voice.

"Do you want me to stay with you until he comes home tonight?"

"NO!" Rinoa sounded scared.

Kagome extended her calming aura and gently invoked a minor compulsion. "Tell me why not."

"Father might hurt you too." The girl said with a look of shock and shame.

"What does he do to you?"

Rinoa couldn't fight the mystical effect and deep down she didn't want to. She wanted to share her pain and be believed. She wanted someone to offer her a way out. She wanted to tell someone the truth. "He uses me for his pleasures," she stated with tears running from her eyes.

"Do you want it to stop?" Rinoa could only nod and duck her head in shame and fear. Kagome looked up at Sesshoumaru who was glancing back at them. He hid it but she could see the murderous look in his eyes. *He wants to kill her father for what the bastard has done to her, I want to as well. But that is something she will one day deal with in her own way. Right now she needs a sanctuary.* She knew he could read her expression as she asked him without words to accept a second adopted human daughter. He nodded his accent and his eyes lost their murderous gleam as he looked at the poor human child in his limo.

Kagome looked back at Rinoa and lifted her chin until their eyes met. She gave Rinoa a smile she reserved for Shippo and Rin. She said, "Rinoa, Sesshoumaru has offered you the sanctuary of his estate."

Rinoa's eyes showed an array of emotion, surprise fear hope and longing. She then turned to see who had offered her sanctuary and nearly screamed. She stopped it by ramming her hand into her open mouth while pulling back onto her seat. She stared at the most beautifully deadly demon to ever live and fear raced through her even more than when she was about to be raped. This was a being out of which nightmares were formed. She flinched when Kagome touched her and looked at the older girl in fright.

"Rinoa-chan, I'm a miko and yes Sesshoumaru is a youkai, but he will not hurt you. He offered you the hospitality of his estate because unlike some humans he has a heart. His servants can protect you from assaults like what you faced tonight. He and I can even train you to protect yourself from scum like that."

"But demons are evil," she whimpered as she stared at the two demons in the front seat. She saw them both flinch. Sesshoumaru didn't stop the motion nor did he prevent the hurt from entering his eyes. This young girl who reminded him so much of Rin it hurt to hear her call him evil, even if he used to be. The motion and the pain in his large beautiful golden eyes gave her pause.

"Yes, quite a few, if not most demons are evil. However I know, love and trust Sesshoumaru. I know he won't harm you, nor will he allow harm to befall you."

"Why?"

"Because you remind him of a human he adopted once long ago," she replied to the girl whose eyes were still glued to a silver haired angelic youkai. Said youkai looked back at the girl and allowed a soft sad smile to form on his lips as he nodded.

"What happened to her?"

"She died a great grandmother a little less than four hundred years ago," Sesshoumaru said softly.

The emotion he allowed into his voice was the straw that broke through her fear. She bowed her head and looked at Kagome. "Thank you so much. I will gladly accept the hospitality of Sesshoumaru-sama's estate."

"Good," said Kagome, "then let's get what you need from home and take you to Sesshoumaru's estate."

"I will have one of my female employees meet us at Kagome's apartment, that way she and Tomaru can take you to my estate and Kagome-chan can get some sleep before class tomorrow morning." Sesshoumaru was pleased with the lovely blush on Kagome's beautiful face.

"Arigato Sesshoumaru-sama." Rinoa said it so like Rin that both youkai and human felt their hearts mourn her loss again.

"So who will be meeting us Sesshou-chan?" Kagome asked.

"Tahoshi Hirariko, she a very well trained human martial artist in my employ. She's one of my better bodyguards and one of Rin's decedents," He replied.

"Oh that's wonderful." Kagome was quite pleased to know one of Rin's was going to be looking after Rinoa.

At Rinoa's apartment Kagome helped the girl pack clothes, books and small odd and ends quickly while Sess and Tomaru guarded outside the building. They were done in record time and Rinoa decided to leave a not for her father.

/Father……………… I can't take the abuse any longer. I

/ran away. Don't look for me. RINOA/

Kagome and Rinoa rode in the back seat again as the limo sped to Kagome's apartment not more than a mile away.

Hojo was standing outside looking quite worried when the limo finally pulled up. He approached and was stopped by a petite woman dressed all in navy blue wearing a black leather trench coat. He nervously looked at her uncertain if she was a human or youkai. Kagome got out of the limo and a very frightened young girl got out with her. Sesshoumaru and Tomaru got out of the front. Hojo's eyes widened.

"Hojo-kun, you didn't wait up did you?" Kagome asked and he nodded. Tahoshi stepped away sure the boy was no threat if Sesshoumaru's companion knew him and walked over to her boss, surprised he was fully in his humanoid demon form. Hojo walked up to Kagome as Tahoshi walked away and looked at Rinoa questioningly. Kagome gave him a subtle look that told him she'd explain inside.

Tahoshi returned from Sesshoumaru's side and walked over to Rinoa with a kind smile on her face. "I'm to head to the estate with you. Looks like I'm your bodyguard Rinoa-san." Her voice was melodious and Kagome could almost hear Rin's laughter in Tahoshi's kind soft syntax. Rinoa bowed her head and Kagome gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

When Rinoa looked up Kagome said, "Don't worry Rinoa-chan Hirariko-san will take good care of you. And I'll see you Saturday at the dinner party Sesshoumaru is having for my family." Kagome gave the girl her most reassuring of smiles and hugged her tightly. Rinoa and Tahoshi got into the limo and Tomaru drove away into the night. Rinoa waved as she was carried away to a sanctuary she never knew she would receive. Kagome was very happy that this was one tortured soul they could give a second chance to.

Sesshoumaru glided over to her. Kagome looked intently into his eyes, seeing the love she had so longed so see there. Their night had been perfect, even having been interrupted by saving Rinoa from a fate worse than simple death only added to its strange perfection. The excitement of helping others was part of why Kagome had loved Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru so much, because of the good they could do together. He smiled down into her eyes and said, "Good night Kagome-chan." Then he leaned in and gently kissed her. Standing away from the kiss he said, "I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget to extend the invitations and let me know who is coming."

"I will Fluffy-chan." She hugged him tightly tiptoeing to kiss him again. When she stepped away he nodded and then leapt to the roof. She smiled and headed inside with Hojo. She told him all about the turns of the night and invited him to Saturday's dinner party. She called the next morning to invite her family. It took some convincing to get her mother to agree to dine with the demon who had tried to kill her little angel on numerous occasions. Finally it was agreed that they would have a civilized dinner with the youkai of Kagome's past.

_____________________________________

---------------------------------

________________________________

---------------------------

If any of you dared to think the warning was for what Sesshoumaru was going to do to Kagome I'll shoot you!

He would never ever hurt his Kagome!

I gave the warning so no one would be too surprised by the rapists and their massacre.

Dbzfan: As you can see, Sango and Miroku did get together and have a family, like in Kagome's dream……… so maybe there's more to her dreams than meets the eye.

Thank you all………

Also I just started an email list to let you know when I update.. at this point I only have the email addresses of my signed reviews up through review number 50, if you want to be added give me a signed review and say you'd like to be added and I will do so. Thank you

I've already got the next chapter written by hand, I just need to type it and then it will go up. The dinner party is next.