InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Didn't Know I Was Waiting For You ❯ Mating ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

WARNING LEMON, NOT FOR YOUNG READERS!

********************************************************

&l t; p>

Okay I think 13 warnings are enough. Please enjoy my first ever LEMON.

Chapter 13: Mating

Kagome impacted the ground almost in slow motion as Sesshoumaru's arms eased her fall backward. She was looking into passion filled golden eyes only a few moments before her lips were captured in a passionate caress. His left clawed hand gently cradled her head as his tongue entered her mouth exploring her sweetness. Her lips were soft and inviting. His right arm snaked around from under her and ran its deadly appendage along her arm softly sensuously. Goose bumps rose under his feather light touch.

Kagome shuddered with pleasure under Sesshoumaru's torturous caress. Tiny threads of delight wove themselves under his fingers. He pulled back from the kiss to look deeply into her eyes. Golden burning suns met passion filled turbulent seas of desire. He growled deep in his throat as he kissed her again while grazing her breast with his right hand. His delicate caress caused her nipple to harden and poke up in the fabric. Sesshoumaru moved his lips from hers and traced a path down her neck to her shoulder. He began to nibble lightly the place where he would mark her shortly as he reached one arm to untie his sash.

Kagome noticed the Gi start to open and hesitantly ran her hands under the cloth. Her fingertips lightly grazed his skin and she felt him shiver slightly with delight. She became emboldened by his response and her own desire she started to push the cloth away from his body. He moved to help her remove his top. He was now straddling her with out his shirt on; he looked down at her with intense love and lust mingling in his eyes. She looked into his darkened orbs and let her fingers trail rivers of fire down his muscled chest to his six pack abs. She leaned up to kiss his bare chest.

He reveled in her touch and kiss. He dropped his gi shirt to the ground so that it could act as blanket for her to lie on. He then pushed her back down to reclaim her lips with his. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled with her so that she was on the gi top and he was again on top of her. He broke the kiss to nuzzle her neck while a rumbling purr-like sound claimed his vocal chords and slipped his hand under her shirt. Her skin was soft and silky under his caressing claw. His caress was feather light and her body shivered with pleasure.

She moaned quietly at his torturous touch and he growled louder with delight. His other claw than snagged the collar of her shirt. He rose slightly to look into her eyes and smirked as they widened. He shredded her top from her body in one quick swipe while whispering, "We don't need this." Her breathing increased with anticipation and she became aware of something hard poking her thigh. He appreciatively took in the vision before him. His eyes traveled lovingly from her glistening eyes to down over her perfect breasts and past them to her flat tummy, all begging for attention. The claw that had been under the shirt and rested near her breasts already slipped between the rounded mounds and under the bra. A swift motion sliced the lace from her soft flesh and freed her delectable attributes.

He took the right nipple in his mouth whimpering with desire while suckling and teasing the sweet bud with his tongue. His left hand stroked her other breast with tender finger tips and feathery contact. Kagome moaned and arched her back as jolts of electric pleasure coursed through her body. The torture her sensitive skin was receiving caused warmth to pool within her groin area. She breathed out his name as her first ecstatic rush claimed her senses. His possessive rumble only made her more aware of her body's responses. The warmth in her womb spread out to the space between her legs.

Sesshoumaru smelled her arousal and felt her body quiver with rapture and switched his hand with his mouth and used his right hand delicately on the breast his mouth just vacated. Her moans filled his ears as her hands buried themselves in his hair. As the pleasure raced down to her warmth she cried out his name. Sesshoumaru trailed his tongue down her body and growled "mine" after she cried out his name. When he reached her jeans he undid the button and pulled them off in one swift motion. Kagome's panties were white lacy things and he gave them the same treatment the bra had received.

Kagome shivered when the soft breeze caressed her bare skin. She thrilled in the sensation of his tongue on her skin and the feel of his loving claws gently caressing her inner thighs to open her legs. She squeaked as Sesshoumaru's tongue unexpectedly lapped at her bundle of nerves. His lips, tongue, and teeth teased her bud of pleasure. Waves of ecstasy flooded her mind with each nibble and lick. Each possessive and pleasurable growl and semi-purr added to Kagome's enjoyment. Kagome's moans increased in volume and intensity as his rhythm increased in pace. Pressure built up inside her until a spasm of pure rapturous fulfillment exploded over her body. Every sense not involved with the pleasurable sensation seemed to turn off as she experienced euphoria.

Sesshoumaru lapped up her sweet nectar. He murmured, "Delicious." She was sweeter than he had ever dreamed. Her flavor was like honeyed tea and as heady as a strong wine on an empty stomach. He continued his ministrations until she exploded three more times. Her scent and flavor were having the effect of a strong aphrodisiac mixing with an already highly aroused passion. He pulled his pants off with a frustrated animalistic rumble as he started to kiss back up her body. His soft lips tenderly stroked her silky skin. He nibbled her hard nubs greedily before once again kissing her passionately.

Kagome could taste herself in his mouth. The flavor somehow spurned her need forward instead of stifling it. She'd always heard that ones own flavor was a turn off but she found herself enjoying the salty sweet taste mixed with Sesshoumaru's natural tanginess. Her passion and need were driven over the edge into a feverish pitch of desire. She drew his mouth into a deeper kiss by once again burying her hands in his silver-white mane. She let him break the kiss and move to nibble her collar bone tenderly. She stroked his ear lightly and he growled loudly with delight. She moaned as he stroked her breast and then drew back from her. He spread her legs a bit more with his hands while kneeling between them. She finally saw him in all his glory. He watched her body shudder slightly in anticipation and slight fear, he was huge.

He positioned himself at her opening. He knew she was pure, untouched. He rejoiced that he would be her one and only. He gave her a breath stealing soul searing kiss as he swiftly entered her, breaking her innocence. She cried in pain against his lips and he growled instinctively with disapproval. Tears squeezed from the corners of her eyes as he broke the kiss and nuzzled her throat whimpering apologetically. He then remained perfectly still controlling his desire and instinct to just get started; he gave her body time to become adjusted to him and allowed tendrils of pain to dissipate from her scent. He could smell her blood mingling with her arousal scent and fought to control the youkai instinct to lap up her blood.

Sesshoumaru started moving slowly letting her adjust to having him inside her. The pain eased to be replaced with pleasure as the friction between them increased. Kagome started moaning again as he moved within her. He began to rumble quietly with pleasure again when her moans started. She sought his mouth for a kiss and their tongues battled. She released his tongue after suckling on it passionately drawing a purr from his throat. She arched her back as her senses exploded in pleasure. Her moans and small cries of bliss made going slow difficult. She clung to him desperately as he deliberately thrust tenderly into her. He fought every desire and instinct to go faster because he didn't want to hurt her.

Kagome's nails dug into his back as her ecstasy grew. Her cries and moans became mixed with breathless pleas of "more" and "faster". Sesshoumaru's instincts, building pleasure and the tiny pricks of pleasant pain in his shoulders spurned him to increase his speed. He wanted to draw out her pleasure and extend the moment. He was no longer able to when Kagome cried, "Sesshoumaru please………I want you completely." He growled loudly almost dangerously in response. The rapture and need in her voice broke his delicate control and he went faster. Kagome's moans and cries reached a crescendo as his release built up. He had just started to use his demon speed when she fully came again. He bit into the flesh around her left collar bone effectively stopping his howl of triumph as his need exploded inside her womb and she screamed in orgasm. Her pleasurable cry had some pain mixed in.

Sesshoumaru carefully licked the wound near her throat. He cut his tongue on a fang and licked the wound so that their blood mixed as his saliva healed both wounds. He moved to look down into the face of the woman he loved with all his being and was met by hauntingly beautiful eyes filled with tears. Suddenly fear gripped his heart; he had taken without asking if she was ready. He had marked her and claimed his mate yet what would happen if she wasn't ready. Had he just made a mistake that would cost him her love and trust? She was crying, surely that was a sign that he'd hurt and violated her.

Kagome winced at the pain near her throat and let the tears it caused to fall. She looked up into eyes that suddenly clouded over with guilt and fear. Kagome wondered what was wrong and was about to say something when he spoke. Quietly and with heartrending guilt he said, "Gomen Kagome." He bent his head, his hair spilling across her breasts and broke the eye contact. She felt something moist and warm land on her chest.

Kagome reached a hand to lovingly raise his face and turned it so that their eyes met. For the first time in her life Kagome saw tears in the golden amber suns that she adored so much. "Why are you apologizing?" she asked thoroughly confused.

Sesshoumaru couldn't quite understand her confusion. To him it made perfect sense to see her tears as a sign of his wrong doing. He confessed guiltily in a fearful whisper, "I forced you when you weren't ready."

She sounded almost angry as she replied, "What gave you the idea I wasn't ready? And who the hell says you forced me?"

He looked at her unsure of his own hearing and said with even more pain, "I made you cry."

"Well what do you expect when you bite me? That hurt like hell." She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into a passionate kiss. The taste of blood in his mouth did not disturb her, it simply added to the texture of flavor that was his kiss.

When the kiss ended Sesshoumaru looked lovingly into her sapphire gems and said, "The bite was to mark you as my mate. It claims you as Lady of the Western Lands once you fully accept the mating."

"Of course I accept being your mate. I love you and can't imagine life without you anymore."

He smiled at her, doubting that she'd already accepted him but adoring her conviction anyway. He reached to gently brush her bangs from her forehead and froze. What he saw caused him to rethink her words. There, where the third eye was said to be, was a silvery orchid crescent moon. The sign of his house had already appeared in her own color and he stared at it in wonder. *She has already accepted me!*

"What's wrong beloved?" Kagome asked quietly.

"Nothing," he pulled his eyes away and met hers again, "I just didn't expect to see the mark of my house on your brow quite so soon. It's surprising."

She smiled understanding that it was a physical manifestation of her acceptance. She was pleased it was there and pulled him into another passionate kiss. While relishing the kiss she unfortunately became aware of just how uncomfortable the ground was. The gi shirt did little to prevent the small twigs and pebbles from poking her through the cloth. The kiss ended and she smirked and said, "Although I am a little shocked at your lack of class for not taking me into the house." The mischievous twinkle in her eyes took the sting out of her words.

He actually blushed slightly and disentangled himself from her. He then wrapped the gi shirt around her and picked her up bridal style. His tail then wrapped around his waist and draped into her lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He ran to the house with such inhuman speed that they seemed to fly just inches off the ground. Neither paid attention to the shield dissipating as they left the clearing where they had made love.

He silently entered his suite of rooms and let the door click softly close behind him. Once in the suite Kagome said, "Sesshou-chan let's take a whirl-pool bath together." He nodded and entered the bath room. He set her on the edge of the large tub and started the water running steaming hot into it. He then sat on the side with her waiting for the whirl-pool to fill up. Kagome snuggled into his chest. A few quiet moments passed and then her head popped up from his chest in alarm.

"Kagome, love, what is wrong?"

She looked at him, "What if I become pregnant?"

"Don't you want to be a mother?"

She glared, "Of course, but not yet!"

He winced as the shrillness of her voice and replied calmly, "Calm down beloved. You won't get pregnant from today. Your fertile time has been past for nearly a week now. In fact your scent has already started to subtly change toward your blood scent. But that time is over a week away."

She blushed at his explanation, "You mean you can smell when I'm……… fertile and when I have my period?" He nodded and watched as her chest became as red as her face.

He chuckled quietly, "Well if I couldn't then how would we be able to make sure you're not always pregnant and prevent us from having too many children. By knowing your cycle intimately and being able to discern the minutest change I'll always be able to tell when intimacy with me may result in pregnancy. I'll also know before any doctor or test when you do become pregnant or if there is something physically wrong."

She nodded in understanding as a small `O' appeared on her lips. Then she asked with a beet red face, "And if we want to be together when I am fertile you'll tell me so we can either use protection or abstain, right?"

"Of course I will. The choice of becoming a mother should always be yours." He kissed her sweetly lovingly.

The hot tub filled up and Sesshoumaru turned on the jets. They stepped into the shower and rinsed the dirt and sweat from each other. Once clean they stepped out and then eased themselves into the steamy relaxing water of the hot tub. They were leaning against each other as they sat on the shelf under the water. Kagome's hand stroked Sesshoumaru's thigh as his hand fondled her breast.

Kagome moved her hand between his legs until she gripped the partially engorged member that resided there. She slowly began to pull and rub the soft flesh. Her tentative experimenting touch drew a barely vocal growling purr from him. He also hardened up again. Kagome slipped under the water and took him in her mouth briefly, licking the shaft before coming up for air. As her head surfaced Sesshoumaru drew her to him in a kiss.

The kiss ended and he gently turned her around. He stood up and pulled her with him. She simply let him maneuver her how he desired and found her self bent forward with her arms resting on the side of the hot tub. Her sensitive region was gently being bombarded by a jet of water. Then she felt him enter her from behind. She'd heard of doggie style and found it was actually very pleasant. The new angle gave him access to other pleasure centers within her and she moaned with gratification.

He slowly pumped in and out as he fondled her breasts. He leaned over to nibble her neck as he continued to thrust slowly. Her every moan and whimper of delight increased his passion and desire. Soon her moans and quiet pleas of more and faster drove him to use his demon speed. The moans grew to a piercing cry as his growls build to a howl as they both reached orgasm together. He nibbled her ear as he thrust gently and hardened back up.

She pulled forward off of him and turned around as he whimpered. She pushed him back to the shelf and as he sat down she straddled him. She nestled on him and began to rock. He groaned with delight as she tightened her muscles around his shaft and pulled up and plunged down onto it. She leaned in and bit gently. Her teeth left little trails of fire on his chest in their wake. She tweaked his nipples with her fingers and then ran her nails over his chest as she arched her back and changed the depth of penetration. She moaned and he growled. He leaned forward to capture one of her tantalizing buds in his teeth. She cried in rapture and he growled possessively. His hands snaked around her back to hold her and guild her. He moved her faster and she squeezed tighter. Soon they reached their climax again. He came just after her and her scream of ecstasy was drowned in a feral howl of triumph and contentment.

The two lovers drew apart and cleaned off before getting out of the tub. Sesshoumaru carried Kagome to the bed because for her fatigue. She was asleep in his arms before he reached the futon. He set her down and then cuddled close before pulling the blanket over their naked bodies.

_____________________________________

Yeah, my LEMON.

Did you like it, was it too much not enough please let me know.

I hope this satisfied the citrus craving for some of you.