InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Didn't Know I Was Waiting For You ❯ Confessions & New Status ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Okay……… Here's the long awaited chapter 14 which is what took me sooo long to type. This isn't really PG13, more like M-15 because there is a lot of innuendo. However there is nothing too descriptive. If you read chapter 13 than skip down to the new material, if you haven't the first part is a cleaned up version of the last chapter.

I don't own anything, please enjoy.

Chapter 14: Confessions and New Status

***********************************************************

___________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___________________________________________________________

***********************************************************

Sesshoumaru made gentle passionate love to Kagome. He drew out her pleasure with his lips and hands. He went slowly and gave her time for her to adjust to her beloved during their first time. As both reached climax together Sesshoumaru bit the flesh around her left collar bone. Kagome cried out in ecstasy and slight pain.

Sesshoumaru carefully licked the wound near her throat. He cut his tongue on a fang and licked the wound so that their blood mixed as his saliva healed both wounds. He moved to look down into the face of the woman he loved with all his being and was met by hauntingly beautiful eyes filled with tears. Suddenly fear gripped his heart; he had taken without asking if she was ready. He had marked her and claimed his mate yet what would happen if she wasn't ready. Had he just made a mistake that would cost him her love and trust? She was crying, surely that was a sign that he'd hurt and violated her.

Kagome winced at the pain near her throat and let the tears it caused to fall. She looked up into eyes that suddenly clouded over with guilt and fear. Kagome wondered what was wrong and was about to say something when he spoke. Quietly and with heartrending guilt he said, "Gomen Kagome." He bent his head, his hair spilling across her breasts and broke the eye contact. She felt something moist and warm land on her chest.

Kagome reached a hand to lovingly raise his face and turned it so that their eyes met. For the first time in her life Kagome saw tears in the golden amber suns that she adored so much. "Why are you apologizing?" she asked thoroughly confused.

Sesshoumaru couldn't quite understand her confusion. To him it made perfect sense to see her tears as a sign of his wrong doing. He confessed guiltily and a fearful whisper, "I forced you when you weren't ready."

She sounded almost angry as she replied, "What gave you the idea I wasn't ready? And who the hell says you forced me?"

He looked at her unsure of his own hearing and said with even more pain, "I made you cry."

"Well what do you expect when you bite me? That hurt like hell." She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into a passionate kiss. The taste of blood in his mouth did not disturb her, it simply added to the texture of flavor that was his kiss.

When the kiss ended Sesshoumaru looked lovingly into her sapphire gems and said, "The bite was to mark you as my mate. It claims you as Lady of the Western Lands once you fully accept the mating."

"Of course I accept being your mate. I love you and can't imagine life without you anymore."

He smiled at her, doubting that she'd already accepted him but adoring her conviction anyway. He reached to gently brush her bangs from her forehead and froze. What he saw caused him to rethink her words. There, where the third eye was said to be, was a silvery orchid crescent moon. The sign of his house had already appeared and he stared at it in wonder. *She has already accepted me!*

"What's wrong beloved?" Kagome asked quietly.

"Nothing," he pulled his eyes away and met hers again, "I just didn't expect to see the mark of my house on your brow quite so soon. It's surprising."

She smiled understanding that it was a physical manifestation of her acceptance. She was pleased it was there and pulled him into another passionate kiss. While relishing the kiss she unfortunately became aware of just how uncomfortable the ground was. The gi shirt did little to prevent the small twigs and pebbles from poking her through the cloth. The kiss ended and she smirked and said, "Although I am a little shocked at your lack of class for not taking me into the house." The mischievous twinkle in her eyes took the sting out of her words.

He actually blushed slightly and disentangled himself from her. He then wrapped the gi shirt around her and picked her up bridal style. His tail then wrapped around his waist and draped into her lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He ran to the house with such inhuman speed that they seemed to fly just inches off the ground. Neither paid attention to the shield dissipating as they left the clearing where they had made love.

He silently entered his suite of rooms and let the door click softly close behind him. Once in the suite Kagome said, "Sesshou-chan let's take a whirl-pool bath together." He nodded and entered the bath room. He set her on the edge of the large tub and started the water running steaming hot into it. He then sat on the side with her waiting for the whirl-pool to fill up. Kagome snuggled into his chest. A few quiet moments passed and then her head popped up from his chest in alarm.

"Kagome, love, what is wrong?"

She looked at him, "What if I become pregnant?"

"Don't you want to be a mother?"

She glared, "Of course, but not yet!"

He winced as the shrillness of her voice and replied calmly, "Calm down beloved. You won't get pregnant from today. Your fertile time has been past for nearly a week now. In fact your scent has already started to subtly change toward your blood scent. But that time is over a week away."

She blushed at his explanation, "You mean you can smell when I'm……… fertile and when I have my period?" He nodded and watched as her chest became as red as her face.

He chuckled quietly, "Well if I couldn't then how would we be able to make sure you're not always pregnant and prevent us from having too many children. By knowing your cycle intimately and being able to discern the minutest change I'll always be able to tell when intimacy with me may result in pregnancy. I'll also know before any doctor or test when you do become pregnant or if there is something physically wrong."

She nodded in understanding as a small `O' appeared on her lips. Then she asked with a beet red face, "And if we want to be together when I am fertile you'll tell me so we can either use protection or abstain, right?"

"Of course I will. The choice of becoming a mother should always be yours." He kissed her sweetly lovingly.

They made love in the hot tub and then he cuddled close to her exhausted form throughout the night.

***********************************************************

___________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___________________________________________________________

***************** Okay here's the new stuff *************

***********************************************************

Morning found Kagome wrapped in strong loving arms. She was still quite nude from the night before but at the moment modesty was the furthest thing from her mind. She was in the arms of her mate, her soon to be husband. She was loved and protected. She was completely content with the youkai who owned her entire heart, whose heart she cradled in her soul. She sighed in happiness and snuggled against the muscular chest that was her pillow. She ran her cheek against the silky smooth skin that she'd lightly clawed and kissed the night before.

"Finally awake I see," a loving soft voice whispered into her ear. She looked up into his golden irises and lost her heart all over again in their fiery depths. She smiled her love, causing her sapphire gems to flash with amore'. Her lips were swiftly captured in a breath stealing passionate kiss. As the kiss ended Sesshoumaru smiled at his mate. Kagome simply gazed lovingly entranced with her beloved. He gently pushed her back into the pillows as his lips lit rivers of passion along the jaw line.

Kagome moaned quietly and began to caress his ear. His lips trailed down her throat and his tongue caressed her flesh as he moved lower. Delightful shivers passed through her body as Sesshoumaru traveled down her body. His kisses were softly igniting a river of pleasure. His lips moved delicately down her stomach, his goal the sweet place below her waist line. As his lips sensuously fluttered against the taunt flesh of her slim tummy a grumble roared out in protest.

Sesshoumaru grinned up at Kagome as she blushed. "Sounds like someone is hungry,' he chuckled softly. Then he smirked and then moved quickly to hover over her. He gently fondled her as he kissed her again. Their lips parted and he said, "Let's go feed the ravenous beast that is you stomach, otherwise it will growl at me all morning and I don't like competition in the growling department." His eyes twinkled with love and mischief.

Kagome smiled brightly, "Sounds wonderful to me beloved."

Kagome climbed out of the futon with the blanket wrapped around herself. She started rummaging around in her drawers until she found a bra and panties. "It's a good thing you bought me clothing to keep here with the way you shredded my bra and panties yesterday." She turned to mock glare at him, but even that effect was lost as she simply starred at the naked masculine perfection before her eyes. She watched him smirk and felt her blood rise to her cheeks.

He chuckled, "We'll have to get you some more new clothing because I can not promise not to shred every garment you own." In her shock and slight embarrassment the blanket fell from her hands. It pooled around her feet giving her youkai lord mate a view of her soft radiant skin in the diffused morning light. "Of course you could simply walk around like that when it's just the two of us." He teased her.

Kagome flushed a deeper shade of red and glared at her mate. She watched his eyes travel over every inch of her body and decided to return the favor. She let her eyes drink in his pale perfect form and felt herself spasm with desire. In the blink of an eye he was pulling her into a passionate kiss. He held their naked feverish flesh pressed firmly against one another. He growled quietly, "If you not in the mood for breakfast, I can think of something else for you to eat."

Kagome deliberately pulled away, "Hentai," she said with feigned anger. "Now step away and get dressed, I'm starving for BREAKFEST foods." She muttered `Feh' as she pulled on her panties, pointedly looking away from her mischievous mate. Sesshoumaru growled quietly but stepped away to dress for the day.

They made their way down to the kitchen and the cook had a huge breakfast almost ready for them. They had eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast and fresh juice. They sat at the table in the kitchen as Beatrice, the cook, fussed around them with setting the meal up. Kagome thanked her as she finished and left them to eat in peace. When Kagome stayed here, Sesshoumaru and she had developed the habit of eating in the kitchen since it was much cozier than the Dining Hall.

After they had satisfied the initial hunger, Sesshoumaru spoke. "Kagome, there are things I need to tell you about now that you are the Lady of the Western Lands." She smiled and nodded for him to continue. "First off you know that the responsibility of the youkai lord is to keep the lesser youkai in line with the agreement of the Treaty. The second is to keep a certain amount of peace within the human population, which is much easier to do now. The third and least known is the performance of certain rituals to ensure a healthy land. One of the reasons the Western lands aren't as beautiful as they once were is because I've neglected those rituals during the last four hundred years."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't have a mate, the rituals are mostly fertility based. They require male and female energy to be effective. As my mate and the Lady of the West, those rituals will become your primary responsibility within this domain. You will need to learn them and we will need to begin performing them every spring equinox. There are other rituals which you made decide to do for the other three cardinal days to enrich our lands, but the spring fertility one is the most important."

"They have to be done every year?"

"It is best if they are."

"Then how come the lands are not worse than they are?"

"Because of Inuyasha's birth."
"Nani?"
"Inuyasha was conceived during the ritual. That makes the power of it about a hundred fold stronger. The fact that his mother conceived during the ritual again six years later caused the energy to be magnified again by about five."

"There was another sibling?"

"No, the child never came to term. There were strange complications and the infant was brought into the world still born about two months early."

"That must have been terrible for Inuyasha and his mother."

"It was. But it is because conception occurred during the rituals which caused the land to not wither away over the centuries. If you hadn't entered my life, I would have been forced to find a mate within the next three decades in order to fulfill my responsibility as the lord of my lands."

"Well I'm very glad that I came back into your life in time. I would hate to have had to murder your mate to get you all to myself." She grinned evilly and Sesshoumaru saw the mischief in her eyes. She was making a rather macabre joke.

"So am I, I would hate to mate any other. No one else could complete me the way you do." He kissed her wrist and pulled her onto his lap.

She leaned her head against his chest. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

"Yes there is. You already know that the Isawa family is very wealthy and influential in the human business world. What you don't know is that the family, meaning me, has a great deal of power in the underworld. I have many dealings with Yakuza families and I have some dealings with the mafias of the US and Europe. While some of those syndicates are youkai controlled, most are human controlled. I control a rather large syndicate myself. I employ human, Hanyou, and youkai alike. They are spies, bodyguards, and assassins as needed. If you can't live with that part of my life then I will release you from our mating, there is still time to do so." Even as he said this his arms tightened around her, refusing to let her go.

"I already figured you would have underworld influence; what wealthy business man this day and age doesn't? I have no problem with it, just don't tell me if you have to have assassinations done and it won't bother me, okay?"

"Agreed," he whispered before taking her lips in his for a passionate love filled kiss. She smiled at him as the kiss ended. He smiled back and said, "There is only one last surprise I need to tell you about."

He had paused and Kagome was starting to get impatient, "Well spill it already."

"You need to know who my personal assistant is, the one who replaced Jakken."

"What happened to Jakken?" she interrupted him.

She watched an emotion pass over his eyes, `shame?' "I killed him."

Kagome's eyes widened and she asked bewildered, "Why? I know he was annoying as hell, but………"

"I didn't intend to." He let out an audible sigh. "I happened about thirty years after Rin's death. I was thinking about looking for another human child to adopt, someone to brighten my life again. I mentioned this one day as I traveled with Jakken across the lands and he stupidly began to rant. He started saying horrible things about Rin, you and humans in general. He said that you two had made me weak. I don't even know if he was aware of how furious he was making me. Suddenly I lost control and tore into him with my poison claws. When he gasped out in agony, I realized what I had done, but the poison was already killing him from the inside out. I tried to save him with Tenseiga, but it didn't work. I found out that the blade won't work if the dead were killed with my poison."

Sesshoumaru fell silent. Kagome snuggled closer to him, "I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been terrible. Jakken was annoying, but he was very loyal."

Sesshoumaru nodded, "After he died, I had no one constantly at my side and I was strangely lonely." Kagome nodded her understanding. "After about a decade someone came to me and offered her services as my personal assistant and servant. I gave her a chance to prove her loyalty and after she did she replaced Jakken at my side. She has been my right hand for over two hundred years."

"So who is she, and should I be jealous?"

"No you should not be jealous. In fact you are the only reason I didn't kill her out of hand when she approached me. You freed her from Naraku's control during the final fight and I felt that if you had your reasons than there must be something redeemable in her."

"Kagura……… she's still alive and your right hand assistant? Then that means she agreed to the Treaty?"

"Yes she did. She has been invaluable to me over the years and I hope you can work with her."

"Well I guess I should reacquaint myself with her." She smirked at him, "It's been a long time since we got a chance to try to kill each other." He smiled at her.

Sesshoumaru had felt Kagura enter the estate while they were talking and knew she was now waiting patiently outside the kitchen door. "Would you be up to seeing her now?" Sesshoumaru asked.

Kagome noticed as he said this that there was a wind youkai presence just outside the door. She didn't answer Sesshoumaru. Instead she got off his lap and looked toward the door. She said, "Please come in Kagura, its rude to listen to other people's conversations."

Kagura stepped around the door frame and entered the kitchen. She was wearing a beautifully tailored navy blue skirt suit which made her crimson eyes soften to a dark violet. She wore very light eye shadow which also softened the unnatural color of her demonic eyes and light lipstick which added color to her pale face. Her hair fell artfully over her pointed ears in a fashionable bob at her shoulders. Her lovely manicured claws rested at her sides. "Forgive my rudeness Miko Kagome-sama." She bowed her head respectfully.

Kagome studied her for a moment. There was an array of embarrassment, guilt, hope, fear, and longing in her aura. Kagome didn't question her new found mastery with reading auras. She said, "Its okay, Kagura. Is there something you need to say to me? Please speak your mind."

Sesshoumaru wondered slightly at how well Kagome was able to read the situation. It made him remember how she was able to read him all those years ago, when he was afraid to let anyone in. He studied both woman and felt certain that they would be able to make peace with one another. He watched as Kagura raised her head and nodded with a sweet smile on her lips.

"Yes there is, I need to say thank you," Kagura reached out for Kagome's hand.

Kagome looked momentarily stunned but accepted Kagura's hand. Kagome asked in wonder, "Why ever for, Kagura-san?"

Kagura looked deeply into Kagome's eyes willing her soul to be bared in them. "You freed me from a fate worse than death. You gave me the freedom Naraku never would have granted. You gave me back my heart and kept me from being a slave for all eternity. For that alone I would be eternally grateful, but you also gave me a chance to learn friendship and mercy by showing me that mercy first hand."

"I can understand that my freeing your heart rather than shooting it showed you mercy, but how did I give you a chance to learn friendship?"

A real warm sincere smile appeared in Kagura's eyes as he lips curved up beautifully. Kagome was surprised by just how lovely Kagura looked when no hatred or cruelty was in her eyes. "When I got my heart back I was finally free as a wind demon should be. But over time I remembered how much you and your friends always stuck with one another. I began to crave that kind of companionship. The world was changing and a certain Lord we both know was in need of a new personal assistant. As you know the only reason he gave me the chance was because it was your hand which freed me. After my loyalty was proven a friendship started to form along with the business arrangement. Because of your kindness, Kagome-san, I had my first friend in my entire life."

Kagome looked deeply into Kagura's eyes and saw the soul which had been hidden from view so long ago. She smiled sweetly, "If I've inadvertently been the cause for joy in your life than I am happy. When I freed you I only did so because I sensed a chain spirit that should have been as free as the summer breeze. I had no idea I would bring you hope and peace; if I had known your freedom would give you that I would have freed you earlier than the final battle." Kagome reached a hand up and lightly touched Kagura's face, "I hope I can count you among my friends Kagura-chan."

Moisture sparkled in Kagura's bright blood colored eyes and she whispered, "I would be honored Kagome-sama."

Kagome laughed lightly, "Then how about you drop the sama." Kagome pulled Kagura into a sisterly hug and let her acceptance of the youkai flow in her aura. Joy rushed through Kagura's heart and soul and Kagome was very happy for her newest friend.

The hug ended and Kagura stepped back. The unshed tears of joy danced in her fiery crimson depths and she smiled. She noticed the light crescent on Kagome's forehead and the mark on her collar bone. She flicked her eyes from the youkai she loved to her new friend and said, "It seems congratulations are in order for the Lord and Lady of the Western Lands. I wish you both unsurpassed happiness in you union." Kagome blushed and Sesshoumaru only nodded with a slight smile. "You have my word that I will stand beside you both as your friend and aid and support you in all dealing with the other youkai of the lands."

"Very good, Kagura, was there anything you needed to talk with me about?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"I'll need to give you the full briefing on my latest assignment, but otherwise no."

"Fine, we will speak in the library in a few minutes."

"Hai Sesshoumaru-sama." She then looked back at Kagome, "I look forward to spending time with you Kagome- sa………chan." Kagome smiled at the wind youkai and nodded. Sesshoumaru nodded to her as well and she bowed slightly than left.

Kagome looked at her beloved mate and snuggled into his lap, "Are there any other surprises I should know about?"

"I can't think of anything………although you may want to check into how your miko powers are reacting to your new status as a mated woman." He looked at her with intense love and she nodded before kissing him.

________________________________________________________________ ________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

I hope this was fast enough and thank you all for you reviews………. THANK YOU

ladyofthedragons1

nightmareofcat

caley

Arella1

mitchie

ShiniNekoGrl

Aya-Rei

Shadow39

Silver Mystic

Lord Sesshomaru

Crystal Sapphire

DemonLady1

Mistress Fluffy

Youkai Yume

Crystal Sapphire

Ashleigh

Poison Faerie

Inuchild

Radcat

Angel of the night

Jennie(sorry no catchy nom de plume

jasmin flower

uniko3000

Shichan2

animegirl55

Kirara

ChibiTenshi5

DarkFire10

hikari

Silver Mystic

Playwrite-Chailyn

Youkai Yume

Shadow-mai

Angelie

sesshyangel

Silver Phoenix Demon

FoxFire8605

VicFan- He went through the barrier because she wanted him to be able to.


Seiya's Odango- I am so honored that you thought this was good enough for you to find words to review it. Thank you.

Shichan- thank you for archiving me at you site.

Angel of the night- now you know what happened to Jakken.