InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I will always return to you ❯ NO! Not another songfic ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: I know I changed the lyrics just slightly but I wanted to make it a tad more relevant in one place so yeah hope you enjoy the next chapter

***********************

I remember one of the songs that was popular the last time I visited home. and I sang it as I sat on the Roof of Sangos home.

***It's been five months

Since you went away


Left without a word


nothing to say***


Not really five months but it feels like it sometimes. I've been thinking about Sesshoumaru.

I was the one to leave without a word and It's my fault he has nothing to say to me anymore.

***When I was the one

who gave you


my heart and soul


but it wasn't good enough for you***


I gave away my family and friends and the life I knew. They were my heart.

I let him have full access to my feelings and that was my soul. I would have done almost anything for him.

I loved him but it wasn't enough. Now he hates me and I am with nothing.

He is my heart and soul now.

***So I asked god

god send me an angel


from the heavens above


send me an angel


to heal my broken heart


for being in love.***


I wish Inuyasha were here. I would have some one I could talk to.

I touched the mark on my neck and it burned with hatred. It was almost like a link between us and it was draining the life from me.

It was breaking my heart. I'm dying because I'm in love and I just want it all to stop!

***Cause all I do is cry

god send me an angel


to wipe the tears form my eyes***


I don't know even where the tears come from. I should have long ago ran out fo tears. But they are ever flowing.

***and I know I might sound crazy

but after all I still love you***


That hurts the most. I love him with all I am and I don't think he knows it.

I can feel his feelings but does he know mine. I wish he did, but then I wish he didn't.

***you wanna come back in my life

but now there's something I have to do


I have to tell the one that I wanted


that you can't have my love no more***


Even if he did want me back could I let him. Bree and Leigh have told me my mission is still ahead of me. What if He doesnt' understand? What if we just repeat what's happened here. What if I have to leave him and . . . and . . . I might lose my last chance with him.

Even if I live through it the first time? What about a second?

I should just tell him no, never again and leave it at that, but If I do will my heart completely shatter?

***My heart can't take no more lies

and my eyes are all out of cries***


If I did get him back just to lose him again. I . . . I would die if I don't die already.

***Send me an angel

to mend my broken heart


For being in love


cause all I do is cry***


I finally think I'm done crying an now I found myself wiping away tears again.

My white hair blows in the wind and I think of Sesshoumaru.

***Now you have me on my knees

beggin god please


to send you back to me***


I yell "Sesshoumaru!"

I'm running to the forest and the full moon beats down on me and I yell as if you can hear me.

"Sesshoumaru Please! I need You!"

but you do not come.

***I couldn't eat.

I couldn't sleep


and you made me feel like I could not breath***


I gasp for air and I fall to my knees in the snow. not feeling anything.

When was the last time I felt hunger or the need to even breath?

***When all I wanted to do

was feel your touch


and to give you


all of my love***


Memories drifted like the snow and I could see you waiting for me. I fall into you and feel warm again. I feel your hair blowing around me and feel your kiss on my lips.

***But you took my love for granted

want my love


but now you can't have it***


I took you for granted. I thought you would always be there to pick me up. To gather the peices of me. I feel like a warzone. beaten and bruised. Dying and I thought you would put me back together like a puzzle but I fall into the snow and you won't come to save me.

"Kagome, you shouldn't do this to yourself."

"He's not coming to my rescue is he Inuyasha?"

"No. But I'm Here."

"you are too good to me Inuyasha."

"you are my sister now, and I love you like one. I'll always be there for you."

"I like the idea of having a brother again. Your more of the big brother type right now."

"well as your big brother I'm ging to tell you to get your white ass outta that snow and back into the house"

He helped me up and drapped his shirt over me and lead me to the house.