InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I will always return to you ❯ What's baby lotion to do with anything ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When I woke I was alone in the house. Sango, Miroku and Takum had went to visit an old freind in a nearby village. Inuyasha would probably be by soon. I left a note telling Sango that I have left and I will be fine. I'm going home.

"hey Kagome? Where are you going?"

"home Inuyasha, Home"

"I thought you said that the well was distroyed."

"No. I'm going back to Sesshoumaru."

I continued to walk even when Inuyasha stopped, stunned.

"Hey wait a minute. why are you ging back?"

"I have to. That's it."

"but he's mad at you. He yelled at me! Actually yelled! He's going to kill you."

"What! He yelled at you?"

"Shit."

"You talked him? When? Does he know about the baby?"

"No, he doesn't. That arrogant SOB, I went to find out what happened but he was angry I don't think this is a good idea."

"But he doesn't know about he baby?"

"No. I figured if he was too angry to take you back, he didn't deserve to know he's going to be a father!"

"well he's about to find out."

"I'm coming with you."

"You can come most of the way but I have to arrive alone. That's how it happened in the dream."

"Wait a minute. You're leaving because of a dream!"

I told him about the dream world as we walked. It confused him for a while but accepted what I said.

The next two weeks were rather pleasent with Inuyasha there to keep me company

Today was the day I leave Inuyasha behind.

"I'll wait here a few days just in case you change your mind and need a quick get away"

"Thanks Inuyasha. You're a great friend."

She gave him a hug and walked away.

"No. We're family remember. Take care of the pup! and send for me when he's born!"

"I will."

I came to the southern entrance of his domain and plucked a leaf from a tree.

Using a trick Bree showed me I slowly aged the leaf until it was a golden yellow.. I lifted it and gently blew on it. It fluttered in the summoned wind and flew toward Sesshoumaru. All I had to do now is wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru waited. The dream ws so real. I should feel foolish to beleive in dreams but I can't help but fell like she will come back to me.

the wind shifted and blew on his face Lifting his hair behind him. It carried a new scent but seemed somewhat familiar. he inhaled deeply and opened his eyes.

A single leaf blowing in the wind.

YELLOW!

A yellow leaf in the spring?

Kagome!

Sesshoumaru ran to the south gate and stopped dead.

"Kagome."

She had tears in her eyes. She stepped forward.

"I have wished for you to return."

"And I have."

"I have missed you."

"I miss you as well Sesshoumaru."

"I am glad to hear my name on your lips."

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Why do I feel like I'm in a dream?"

"Because we were last together in a dream. This Dream."

"Then it really was you."

I wanted to run to him and cry in hims arms but I had to tell him first about he Jewel.

"and you really won't promise to stay."

"I can't because I don't want to betray you again. I am the Shikon no Tama. And I'm here because I have a mission and I can't let them down!"

"Let who down?"

"The other souls. If I fail the world will die."

"Then I'll help you! I'll never leave your side."

"But somethings I have to face alone."

"Then I'll wait for your return every time."

"OH SESSHOUMARU! I LOVE YOU!"

I ran through the barrier and into his arms.

He whispered in my ear, "I love you, Kagome."

He inhaled her scent and noted the canges. She no longer smelled of lavander, rain and roses. the Lavander and rain remained but a new scent rose. He wasn't sure what to call it.

(AN: for the readers the smell is Johnsons Baby lotion. I love that Scent. All baby's smell like that. I call it he new baby smell. corny i know He HE HE but that's the new scent.)

Then he realized what it was. Kagome was pregnant. He picked her up and twirled her around.

"I love you , My mate, my love, my everything!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha watched from the distance and smiled at the happy reunion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I once again paced the quiet halls of my home. The servants continues their peaceful humming in my absence. and in the dojo I looked to the damaged wall.

Sesshoumaru came up behind me.

"I remember when you did that."

"You are mistaken, that was while you were gone."

"Leigh let me veiw you once while you were awake. You called out my name. I told you I was here. Then you got angry. You hated me. And I asked to leave. I said I loved you then I was gone."

"I saw you. And heard you. I didn't hate you. I hated the way I felt and the way I wasn't under control anymore. I always loved you."

"I will always love you."

"You need to rest."

He walked me to his bedroom and shut the doors.

I felt shy and akward.

It has been along time since we were together.

I looked out the open window and Sesshoumaru wrapped his bare arms around me, one hand moving protectively around the baby. He inhaled the intoxicating scent of my hair and moved slowly down my neck his lips touching the scar there.

My body truned warm and fuzzy. I leaned by head back and he took advantage. He pressed his lips to mine. Its' been so long since I felt those lips firm against mine.

his claws ran down my cheek, along my jaw and down my neck toward my chest. I gasped as the ties of my dress were cut and opened. At that moment he deepened the kiss, slowly running his tongue along the inside of my lower lip.

I turned and let my dress fall to the floor. He picked me up and dropped me onto the bed. Our white hair mixing together.

He drew back and stared at my form lying prone on the bed. With one claw he slowly drew a path down the middle of my body.

I inhaled sharply when he passed over the spot between my breast and he leaned froward to kiss the spot. His claw continuing it's journey south. He stopped shourtly under my navel and kissed there gently.

The returned to me and I kissed his brow and the the bridge of his nose. slowly I kissed his lips willing for him to take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He slept softly purring in my ear. his arms around me like a child holding a teddy bear. both arms around my midsection. I cuddled closer still with my head on his cheast. the deep rumbling beckoning me to sleep and enter the Garden of the Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thats it for now

hope yall like it


Review I love reading them. thanx