InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ In Close Quarters ❯ Beautiful Because You Love Me ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lemon alert! First try, so be nice. And I'm very sorry that it took so long to update. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 11: Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me

Kagome woke to sun streaming through her bedroom window. Sitting up, she glanced at her bedside clock.

`11:30...'

"Eleven thirty!?"

Throwing back the covers she sprang from her bed.

"Why didn't anybody wake me up?"

She rushed around the room, plucking clothes from various places. Stopping by the window, she glanced down at the yard. Being outside was becoming a more appealing idea by the minute. A slight breeze fluttered the curtains, and she could see how perfect a day it was to go for a walk. She tossed her school uniform on her bed and sauntered down the hall and into the bathroom. She emerged about half an hour later, feeling clean and refreshed. Clad in only a towel, she dried her hair and took a seat in front of her bedroom mirror. Closing her eyes, she began lazily brushing her hair, humming softly to herself.

"It's about time you woke up."

Kagome jumped, opening her eyes. She was startled by the reflection of Inuyasha climbing through her window. She shrieked.

"Inuyasha! You pervert!" Clutching her towel, she grabbed the nearest object and hurled it at him.

"Hey!" Inuyasha easily caught the bottle of perfume in his right hand. "What was that fo-" He was cut off as another bottle came soaring at his face, which he caught in his other hand. "Would you cut that out!? Whoa!" He just managed to duck out of the way as Kagome's brush went hurtling through the window.

Kagome stood shaking with anger as she groped around on her dresser for more ammunition. She flinched as there was a loud crash, followed by a screech.

"Oh no!" She rushed to the window. "Sorry Buyo!" Still hanging halfway outside, she turned toward the half-demon with a scowl. "See what you did?"

Inuyasha blinked in astonishment.

"What I did? What I did!? I wasn't the one throwing things out the window!"

"Well you shouldn't have ducked!"

"Oh yeah! I suppose I should have just let myself get pummeled in the face?"

Kagome huffed, crossing her arms.

"Yes!"

And with that, she shoved him backwards, sending him tumbling to the ground. She slammed the window shut.

Inuyasha was back on his feet in no time flat.

"You stupid wench!" He shook his fist up at the closed window, only to have the curtains drawn, blocking him out entirely. He let out an angry growl, turning and stalking away.

A few moments later the window opened again. Kagome, now fully dressed, leaned out, searching for the hanyou.

"Inuyasha! I'm all done now! Inuyasha? Where'd you go?"

After finding no sign of the half-demon, she shrugged, crossing to her bedroom door to go scrounge up some breakfast. She pulled the door open and let out another shriek.

There in her doorway stood Inuyasha, arms crossed; an angry frown on his face.

"Hello, Kagome."

She placed a hand over her pounding heart.

"Inuyasha! How did you get in?"

"The door was open." He stated simply, his foot tapping impatiently on the floor.

"Oh... Alright. Well, let's get some breakfast then."

Inuyasha blinked; his frown vanished and the tension in the air dissipated.

"Breakfast?"

Kagome slipped past him and began descending the stairway. Without looking back she nodded, laughing quietly as she heard rapid, heavy footsteps clambering down the stairs after her.

Once in the kitchen, Inuyasha insisted that he have ramen for breakfast.

Kagome grudgingly relented, and made some pancakes for herself.

In the midst of clearing the table after their meal, Kagome spotted a note on the counter. Picking it up, she found forty dollars underneath.

Kagome,
We've gone to town and we'll be back around three. Take this money and please pick up some ramen. We seem to be out. Use the rest to take yourself and Inuyasha out. See you soon.

Love Mom

She placed the note back on the counter and pocketed the money. Sneaking upstairs she removed a bundle from her closet and crept back to the kitchen.

"Inuya~sha!" She sang.

"Huh?"

He turned from the window to see Kagome standing in the doorway. She was waving some red thing back and forth. Then she grabbed the thing with two hands and held it up for him to see, waving it some more. He quirked an eyebrow, not really sure what it was at first, but then she placed something on her head.

Inuyasha's face blanched, and he was filled with dread.

"No! Not those damn new age rags!"

Kagome huffed, placing her hands on her hips.

"They're not rags! And you have to put them on because we're going to the mall today!"

Inuyasha shook his head violently.

"No way."

"Inuyasha..." Kagome voice lowered into a warning tone and she stepped closer. She pointed to a spot on the floor in front of her. "Come here."

"No!"

"Inuyasha!"

"You'll have to catch me first!" And he started for the door.

"Inuyasha... don't make me do it!"

Inuyasha marched straight to the door, his hand was on the knob...

"SIT BOY!"

Inuyasha got a mouthful of carpet. He rolled over onto his back, spitting out cloth fibers. He looked up to see Kagome looming over him; dreaded clothing in hand.

"NOOOOOO!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------

Several hours later, Inuyasha stood waiting for Kagome... again. She was in yet another store. His feet hurt, his ears were sore, he was hungry and grumpy, and if he heard the words `Oh this would look so cute on Shippou!' one more time he was gonna freak. He shifted against the cold marble wall as he sensed Kagome approaching from behind him.

"Alright Inuyasha! Come on." She shouldered her newest bag and counted out her money again. She still had about twenty dollars between her allowance and the money from her mother. She smiled and looked up at Inuyasha. "So is there anywhere you want to go?"

Inuyasha snorted and turned away from her.

Kagome sighed.

"Are you still upset about me using the beads? I said I was sorry Inuyasha." She felt her guilt swelling as he pouted, looking very much like a wounded puppy. She made a whining noise. "Come on Inuyasha! Please? I'll buy you some ice cream! Okay?" She didn't get much of a response, but at least he turned to face her again.

Even ice cream didn't make him feel much better. Especially after he gave himself what Kagome called `brain freeze.' He was still massaging his temples as he waited for her to check out `one last shop.' He gazed around the cavernous hallway, bored out of his mind. His eyes caught sight of one of those TV things across the way. On the screen was a young man, holding a large bouquet of red flowers. The scene changed to an image of a young woman sitting at a table in a restaurant. The young man walked in from off screen and presented the flowers to the girl, at which time she stood up and promptly flung her arms his neck, giving him a kiss. Inuyasha shook his head, turning his attention back to the door into which Kagome had disappeared. He sighed in relief as he saw her emerging from the store with yet another bag.

"Okay, Inuyasha. We can go now."

"Finally." He huffed.

In silence they started towards the exit. Inuyasha was startled as two girls came stumbling out of a booth they'd been passing; both girls in a fit of laughter. Inuyasha was completely content to pass them off as just another strange human, no different from any other person of this time. He was forced to stop when he felt a small hand close over his wrist. He looked back at Kagome, who had a guilty expression on her face. He groaned.

"Now what?"

She smiled, and promptly dragged him inside of the strange booth. She sat them down on a bench before pressing a couple buttons.

About two minutes later, back outside, they waited as the machine spat out two slips of paper. Kagome gazed down at them and immediately burst into giggles. She handed him one of the sheets.

Six different picture were on the sheet. The first was of him, halfway out of the booth, and Kagome desperately trying to drag him back. The second was a rather distorted picture of half of his face. Apparently he'd been to close and had been fogging up the glass with his breath. The third was of both of them, sitting normally; Kagome with a huge grin on her face, two of her fingers forming a `V,' poking up from behind his head. The next was of him doing the same to her, although he appeared to be doing it wrong, since his arm seemed to be obstructing her face. The fifth was of both of them making strange faces at the camera. And the last was both of them, Kagome's arms around his neck as she grinned from ear to ear. He was blushing furiously, staring pointedly at the camera. Inuyasha chuckled slightly. Looking up, he watched as a couple strode past them; the boy with his arm around the girls waist. His eyes darted quickly back to the screen he'd been watching earlier. He felt another tug on his wrist and they moved along.

------------------------------------------

Kagome sat cross legged on the floor, humming happily as she sorted through her packages: various gifts for her friends back in the feudal era. Inuyasha had disappeared after she'd yelled at him for being nosy. She had one bag she hadn't opened, and she giggled as she looked at it. Inuyasha had been determined to find out what it was. But it was a secret. She'd never tell. It would be too funny when she finally showed him. She stood up and retrieved her backpack from the closet, turning on a light as the sunlight began to dim. After placing each object carefully inside her bag, she sat back and stretched. It was getting late.

"Hey, Kagome..."

Kagome jumped as Inuyasha appeared in the doorway.

"There you are! Where've you been?"

The half-demon shrugged slightly, ignoring her question.

"Kagome, will you come with me?"

"Huh?" Kagome stood up, walking closer to look at him. There was a funny expression on his face. She leaned in closer, and he looked down, averting his gaze. "Come with you where?"

"There's something I have to show you."

Kagome smiled gently, ducking underneath him to look up into his face.

"Alright, let's go."

She walked to the doorway and turned to look back at him. He had an appearance that made it look like he'd expected her to decline. Her smile grew and she held her hand out to him.

"Well... C'mon!"

He started towards her and hesitantly took her hand, pausing again.

Kagome laughed.

"You know, I'm the one who's supposed to be following you."

His eyes widened slightly.

"Oh... yeah..."

He led her out the door and back around to the well. Kagome's curiosity was peaked as he led them back into the feudal era. As they climbed out of the well, he told her to close her eyes. Then he picked her up and sprang into the air. She clung tightly to him at the feeling of weightlessness. A few minutes later, she felt him land. He made no move to set her down, but kept walking, climbing a few steps. One arm left her for a second and she heard a door slide open. He took two steps, turned, and slid the door closed. As he moved further into the building she heard the padding of his feet on wood. At last, he carefully set her on her feet.

"You can open your eyes now."

Kagome did as instructed, blinking confusedly at her surroundings. They were in a small hut; the only objects in the room were two beds and a lamp.

"Where are we?"

Inuyasha moved to a door in the opposite wall, laying a hand on the dark wood.

"I have something I want to give you."

Kagome tilted her head slightly.

"-Give me?"

Without reply, Inuyasha turned and pushed the doors wide open. He flinched slightly as he heard her gasp behind him.

Kagome clasped her hands over her gaping mouth. Slowly she stepped through the doorway and out to the most beautiful meadow she'd ever seen. Flowers of every color and size seemed to be covering an endless expanse. She felt her eyes brimming over with tears as she made a noise that was half a sob, half a laugh. She dropped her hands to her sides and turned to face the half-demon still standing inside the small house.

"Beautiful, Inuyasha! Absolutely incredible! Thank you so much! But... why?"

Inuyasha blushed as he cautiously stepped down off the small porch to stand beside her.

He reached up and brushed the tears from her eyes.

"I saw something on that TV thing you showed me."

Kagome sniffled, her tears subsiding.

"Some guy with red flowers..." He gestured vaguely.

Kagome smiled. He was talking about a commercial for a local florist. She couldn't help herself as she abruptly flung her arms around him.

"Thank you so much, Inuyasha. They're wonderful."

Inuyasha pulled away from her slightly, and peered into her face. He saw her elated smile, and her kind eyes. One emotion was set firmly in the deep cerulean pools. His mind and instinct told him what that emotion was. He pushed all fears aside and took her hands in his.

"Kagome... There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while now... I..."

Kagome felt her heart pounding. Was he really going to tell her what she'd wanted to hear for so long? Could her deepest wish ever come true?

"Kagome, I... I ah..."

Kagome looked expectantly up at him, a small smile on her face.

"I... I... um... I lo-"

Kagome couldn't help it. She laughed tearfully and threw herself at him again.

"Oh, Inuyasha! I love you too! I love you!"

Inuyasha stood frozen. Had she actually said what he thought she'd said? He embraced her tightly, hiding his face in her hair.

"I love you, Inuyasha." Kagome whispered, her shoulders trembling with her sobs.

Inuyasha held her closer and stroked her hair, but backed away slowly to dry her tears; his golden eyes searching hers as he leaned closer.

Kagome swallowed hard, fighting back the butterflies in her stomach.

The first kiss in which both parties were both willing and able was a bit awkward and clumsy. Inuyasha's aim was a bit off and he ended up kissing her nose instead. They both laughed nervously as Inuyasha gently cradled her face in his hands. He moved forward and their lips brushed softly, quickly, before he pulled back. He carefully watched her expression, which appeared unsure. He nuzzled her cheek in a comforting gesture, and he felt her eyelashes brush his cheek. His intense gaze was lost in her deep blue eyes as he pulled back again.

"Please, don't be scared."

He felt her arms steal their way around his neck.

Her eyes closed for a moment, as if she was steadying herself. Opening them again, she gave him a small, shaky smile.

"I'm not."

Kagome moved hesitantly closer, tensing slightly as his arms wrapped firmly around her waist.

Inuyasha waited patiently as she relaxed in his arms. Finally he tipped her head gently and pressed his lips to hers. His mouth moved soothingly upon her own and she responded as best she knew how, softly kissing him back. She slowly freed her lips, feeling breathless.

"Kagome..." Inuyasha whispered as he pulled back, uncertainty in his voice. "Are you sure it's okay? For us to be like this?"

The raven haired girl hid her face in his broad chest.

"I want this. I want to be with you. I want to stay with you."

Inuyasha combed his fingers through her soft hair, and his eyes closed as he fought to keep his emotions in check.

"You would... stay with me?"

Kagome nodded as she looked up at him again, locking her arms around him.

"Forever."

Inuyasha and Kagome sat in a peaceful silence in the doorway of the small house, holding each other in a gentle embrace.

"Hey, Inuyasha, where are we anyway?"

Kagome rested back against the plain of his chest, twirling a long strand of silver hair lazily around her fingers. She could feel herself rising and falling with the rhythm of his breath. He inhaled deeply and she was pushed forward, just to be dropped backwards again as he let out a loud sigh. She giggled softly to herself.

"We're about a days walk north of Kaede's village. My mother and I used to spend summers here; just the two of us. She used to walk me through the flowers and describe each individual blossom. Then she would let me go and tell me to pick one of each and name them. Her favorite flower was the Daylily."

"Daylily?" Kagome echoed softly. "I love Daylilies!" She exclaimed, meeting his fond smile with on of her own. Kagome settled back again and scanned the meadow for one of the vibrant yellow flowers.

Inuyasha rested his chin on the top of her head. He watched the sun set, his eyes half-lidded with complete contentment. Kagome moved slightly and he lifted his head as she turned to face him. He freed one hand and caught her chin; his expression sought permission.

Kagome slowly tipped her head back; her eyelashes fluttered in a beckoning manner.

Inuyasha closed the distance between them and kissed her softly.

Kagome sighed against his lips, leaning more fully upon him as her hands searched for his. She laced their fingers together and felt him deepen the kiss, his lips firm but cautious against her own. Her heart hammered in her chest, and she felt the need for something more. Feeling bold, she teased his lower lip with her tongue.

Inuyasha gasped, pleasantly surprised as their tongues met. Timid at first, the intimate contact fueled their passion. He pulled his hands free and held her face as the kiss became more intense.

Kagome moved her hands up his chest and around his neck, where one tangled in his hair and the other began to massage his ear.

Inuyasha pulled back abruptly, with an almost inaudible groan.

"Kagome... you have no idea what you're doing to me." He kissed her quickly again. "If you don't want to go any further, you'd better stop right now." He groaned again as, instead of stopping, she started massaging both ears. "I may want to jump you right now, but I refuse to do anything that would hurt you."

Kagome pulled back, dropping her hands to his shoulders and gazing into his eyes. She'd been a bit apprehensive at first, but hearing him say that he'd wait for her made her realize that she'd do anything for him. She smiled and leaned closer to whisper in his ear; until she could feel his warm breath on her cheek.

"I know Inuyasha. But I do want this."

Inuyasha ran his hands down her sides to rest on her hips, feeling her shiver at the sensation. Then he leaned forward and began to kiss her neck, earning him a soft sigh.

"Good." He muttered in between kisses. He carefully moved to lay her down on one of the beds. "I think I might have had some trouble resisting you." He smirked up at her.

Kagome laughed softly, a slight blush tinting her cheeks as his hands slowly disappeared beneath her shirt.

Inuyasha's fingertips danced across her sides and stomach, eliciting soft whimpers from the girl beneath him. He leaned down to press kisses up her body as he lifted her shirt up and off, leaving her even more red than before.

Kagome pushed her shyness aside to wrap her arms around him, helping him shrug out of his own shirt. Once free of the heavy clothing, her hands were free to roam across the hills and valleys of his well toned muscles. She hummed in appreciation as his muscles stretched and compressed with a fluid, catlike grace.

Inuyasha spent a good ten minutes meticulously searching her body, carefully dropping kisses to each bruise and scratch that marred her beautiful skin. He cautiously settled his hands on the waist of her skirt, watching her face as he drew it down over her long, elegant legs. Seeing no sign of protest, he lowered his lips again to kiss a trail down her right thigh.

Kagome jumped slightly as he kissed a sensitive spot on her inner thigh. His lips followed her skirt down her legs, and then he looked up.

Inuyasha gave her a genuine smile as he slipped her shoes and socks off. His eyes seemed to shine with happiness as he grinned, leaning to kiss each one of her toes.

Kagome giggled as a feeling of comforting warmth flooded over her, washing away any doubts that remained. She smiled back as he crawled back over her, leaning on his forearms as he bent down to tease her lips again.

Inuyasha fiddled for a moment with the clasp of her bra. Quickly becoming frustrated, he let her take care of it, and while she was distracted, quickly tugged off her underwear, earning a shocked squeak from Kagome. As she sat there frozen in shock at his boldness, he reached up and finished slipping the last of her clothing from her shoulders.

Kagome automatically moved to cover herself, but was stopped by Inuyasha's hands.

Inuyasha shifted closer and claimed her lips in a searing kiss.

Kagome let out a soft moan and pulled him tighter against her. She easily allowed him entrance to her mouth when he asked and whimpered as he pulled away.

Inuyasha kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek as he gazed down at her.

"Don't be embarrassed. You're so beautiful, Kagome."

Kagome relaxed as his arms moved around her waist and pulled her against his bare chest.

She sighed as he stroked his fingers down over her body.

"I'm only beautiful because you love me."

Inuyasha shook his head as he turned her in his arms. Looking deeply into her eyes he confessed what he had felt for so long.

"No. It's because you are that I love you. Kagome, you're so beautiful, mind, body and soul."

Where he was expecting a tearful smile, he saw a flinch at the word `soul.' Inuyasha frowned.

"Kagome, I can't believe you would even think about Kikyou at a time like this..."

Kagome hid her face in her hands and shook her head. Her voice was muffled when she finally spoke.

"I know! I'm so sorry, Inuyasha. But I couldn't help it. For so long it was always her, and not me!"

Inuyasha's heart clenched at the agony in her voice.

`She shouldn't be feeling this way. Not with me...'

He gently cradled her chin in his hand, and raised her face to meet his. Realizing that it was just as much his own fault as it was hers.

"Kagome..."

She looked guiltily into his eyes, and was surprised to find him smiling.

"Kagome... the only one I see now... and the only one I ever will... is you."

Kagome felt her heart swell as she heard the unrepressed love in his words. She opened her mouth to apologize, but he continued.

"I love you... because you're beautiful... inside and out."

************************************

Lemon warning! NC-17 ahead! Although it's not that graphic, no children beyond this point! I can't force you to stay away, so if you read this and are under 17 years of age, I don't want any crap. You KNOW this is an adult part of the story, so BE MATURE! Thank you and enjoy!

************************************

Kagome couldn't help but sob happily as she listened to his deep, sincere voice. Finally she couldn't take his intense gaze anymore, and she flung her arms around him.

"I love you! I love you so much, Inuyasha!"

He kissed her quickly again before pressing her firmly down against the thin mattress. He nosed gently at her throat and when she let out a small whimper, he raised his eyes to hers.

"Kagome?"

She looked up as his warm, rough hand came to rest on her cheek. His eyes were fixed on hers. She could see just how much he needed her right at that moment. Before she had the chance to blush she pulled him up and kissed him gently; a gesture of encouragement and assent. She pulled back slightly and hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"Please, Inuyasha..."

Inuyasha smiled fondly down at the back of her head as he cradled her body in his arms. He slowly kicked out of his pants, all the while teasing her with soft kisses and touches that ghosted their way down her body. He shifted her underneath him and felt his own face redden as he gently nudged her legs apart with his knee. Until now he'd been unaware of his state, but now, in such close proximity with such a beautiful creature, he was coming to terms with the fact that he never could control his body. The heat emanating from her body caressed his own as he settled himself over her.

"Kagome, are you sure you're ready?"

The young woman gazed up at him with her deep blue eyes half veiled by her thick lashes. She nodded slightly, reaching up to wipe the sweat beginning to bead on her face. Her hands then moved to rest on his shoulders, tightening slightly as she spoke.

"I am. But please be gentle, I've never done this before."

Inuyasha did a double take.

"You mean..." Inuyasha struggled to comprehend what she had said. "I thought for sure that Midori had..." He stopped, practically choking on his relief.

Kagome smiled bitterly.

"Forget him. He's in the past. My big, strong, Inuyasha came to my rescue."

Inuyasha snorted, and smirked down at her.

"You better believe he did. I kicked that bastard's ass single-handedly!"

Kagome laughed quietly, running her hands over the flawlessly knit muscles of his shoulders, neck, and arms.

"And I'd do it again too..." He added with a smirk.

"I know you would." She leaned up and lovingly pressed kisses along his collar bone.

Inuyasha reached up cradle her face in both hands, bringing her lips to his in a fiery kiss. As Kagome again began to massage his ears, a moan tore itself from his throat. He pulled away and looked down at her; she met his gaze with her own, and gave him another nod. Positioning himself between her legs, he pressed his forehead against hers and they locked eyes.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'll be as gentle as possible."

Kagome smiled her acknowledgement and her fingers tightened on his shoulders.

Inuyasha slowly pressed into her body. He continued to advance until her eyes were shut tight, tears glittering at the ends of her lashes. He felt her grip tighten and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"I'm sorry, Kagome. Relax, it might help it be less painful." He hissed slightly as he moved forward again, feeling her chest jerk as she fought back a sob.

Kagome tensed at the pain. Her mouth opened in a silent cry before she bit her lip; the new tears slipped slowly down her cheeks.

The grip on his shoulders became painful. Inuyasha moved until he was fully seated within her, his hips set firmly against hers. His voice whispered apologies against her lips as he kissed her soothingly. As he felt her relax slightly, he moved slowly against her, trying to introduce her to the pleasure instead of the pain. But when his motion only caused another pained whimper, he paused, before pulling out all together.

Kagome let out a strangled gasp as he backed off. His arms wrapped around her body and drew her into a comforting embrace. She hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry, Inuyasha."

The half-demon shook his head, rocking her slightly in his arms.

"Shh... don't apologize. We'll try again in a little while." He lay her down again, kissing from her forehead down to the valley between her breasts. Then he looked back up at her, a very `Miroku-like' smirk plastered on his face. "Besides, this gives me more time to fool around."

Kagome laughed tearfully, but was cut off as Inuyasha's lips closed around one of her nipples. She moaned softly, he fingers tangling in his hair, her eyes wide with shock.

Inuyasha teased the pert flesh lightly, suckling softly before taking the nub between his teeth, eliciting a choked gasp from her as he pinched slightly. He kissed the soft mound before moving to her other breast.

Kagome made a high, keening noise in her throat as his lips sealed around her right breast. She arched slightly as he bit her again. Her moans increased in intensity as he attacked her with more energy, his tongue flicking rapidly against her skin.

Inuyasha moved up to kiss her lips, almost losing his balance when the girl beneath him pulled him roughly into a kiss. Breaking the kiss he began to nip playfully at her neck, stopping to suck intently on the soft skin of her throat.

Kagome cried out as his lips continuously descended upon her neck. The weight of his body, the feeling of his hands, his tongue, his teeth and lips. The warmth, the tenderness, the tightness in her chest. She writhed beneath him as he found a particularly sensitive spot on her neck.

Inuyasha savored the taste of her sweet skin. He groaned in reply to her breathy cries, her voice calling his name. Raising himself up, he slipped his tongue past her parted lips for just a moment before he kissed a trail down her body again, stopping at her navel. He planted kisses across her lower body, smiling as he saw the little reflexive jumps her hips made.

"Kagome, I need to mark you. So everyone knows that you're mine. And only mine." He kissed a spot on the curve of her hip. "This will hurt a bit." He pressed his mouth to her skin, parting his lips and gently sinking his teeth into her flesh. He pulled away, hearing her whimper, and lapped apologetically at the broken skin.

Kagome reached down and pulled him into her arms, letting the fact that he had claimed her sink in. She kissed his lips softly and sat up gingerly, shifting them both so he was resting on his stomach beneath her. She moved to straddle his hips before leaning down.

"My turn."

Inuyasha almost choked on his breath at the husky tone of her voice.

Kagome first nipped at his ears, teething around the edge of the soft fur. She worked diligently on his ears, encouraged by the barely contained gasps of the hanyou. Her hands slowly worked over the muscles in his back, massaging and caressing them until he emitted a soft, purring noise. Moving on, she scattered kisses down over his back and shoulders. She slowly transferred her ministrations down his body. She pressed one last kiss to his tailbone, ready to turn control back over to the panting young man below her. But when he suddenly let out a low, throaty groan, she paused. She pressed her fingers against a small depression in his skin, where his tail, if he'd had one, would have been.

Inuyasha felt his body jerk, almost as if the touch had triggered something, and a blinding pleasure coursed through him. His hands clutched at the sheets as Kagome`s hands did not relent.

Kagome grinned as she applied more pressure to the base of his spine. She was rewarded with a long, unrestrained moan as Inuyasha twisted against her. She smoothed her fingertips around in tiny circles, delighted as he continued to cry out loudly. His cries intensified every time, and his hands were raking at the floor as he fought to control himself.

"Kagome... stop..." he muttered between gasps. He could feel himself losing it.

Kagome pressed down harder on the spot, forcing an unusually frantic shout. She suddenly found herself below him again. She gaped, stunned at Inuyahsa's speed as he pinned her hands to the bed.

He glared down at her, his chest heaving as he smirked.

"You damn tease."

Now it was Kagome's turn to smirk. But before she got the chance, he'd already captured her lips in a deep kiss. He released her hands, and she pulled him closer. She relished the fact that every time they kissed, her chest burned as if it were the first time. She wrapped one leg around his own and let out a soft moan. She felt like she was indulging in one of those guilty pleasures. Like sneaking some money out of her mothers wallet to go buy ice cream, or eating some really rich chocolate when she was supposed to be on a diet. She felt him press his body fully against her and she mewled.

"Inuyasha..."

Inuyasha countered with a groan; a rumbling, throaty sound resonating from deep within his chest. He could tell just from her tone of voice what she wanted. The underlying desire made his heart pound, and his body was reacting three-fold. He guided her legs apart and slowly penetrated her again. Once he was fully sheathed within her, he let out the breath he'd been holding, and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

Kagome gasped as he pressed into her, the pain had lessened, and the growing pleasure of just his first gentle thrusts was overwhelming the initial sting. She gasped as he slowly pushed against her, his frame molding against the curve of her hips. She moaned loudly.

"Inuyasha!"

Inuyasha paused for a moment, he leaned close and searched her face carefully for any signs of discomfort.

"Kagome, are you alright?"

She nodded and slipped her arms around him. Her hands splayed across the taught muscles of his back as she wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him on.

"Of course I'm alright..." She gasped. "Oh, god, Inuyasha." Her legs tightened around him. "You're making me feel unbelievable. I never thought I could feel this wonderful..."

Inuyasha smiled down at her. His eyes told her that he felt the same. With no words needed, he began to move again; his body making slow, gentle, calculated thrusts. He grunted as he felt the incredible ecstasy. A feeling of total happiness was flowing through the pleasure. He felt whole... Complete... And he loved it. He never wanted it to stop. He groaned loudly as he continued to move.

"Oh, Kagome..."

She panted heavily in reply.

"Inu... yasha.. Oh... yes!"

Her body felt as if she was engulfed in flames, and only the fire existed. It was the two of them, together. The only thing that mattered at this very moment was them, and their love for each other. She cried out as Inuyasha angled his body and hit a certain spot within her.

Inuyasha groaned, tossing his head back as he fought for control of his body. His hair cascaded over his shoulders as he gave a low growl. He had to keep himself restrained. His animal instincts were fighting a fierce battle, and if he were to let them take the lead, he was terrified that he would involuntarily hurt his beloved Kagome. His body heaved with each breath as he hovered over her, her tight body clenching around him.

Kagome writhed beneath him, each drive making her back arch even higher off the floor. She cried out again and again as her lover continued to please her. She forced herself to focus on his face, and was surprised when she found a look of intense concentration on his features. She moved her hands to frame his face, and pulled him down to kiss his lips softly.

"Inuyasha." She gasped slightly.

His golden eyes opened and fixed on hers, but he seemed to be having difficulty. His brow furrowed as he closed the distance between them.

"What's... wrong?"

Kagome could feel his labored breath on her face. She mewled as he kissed her neck quickly before answering.

"Inuyasha... ah! You're... holding back. I want you... oh... to enjoy this as much as... I am..." She was cut off as a loud moan erupted from Inuyasha's lips.

Inuyasha grit his teeth as he regained his composure.

"But... I might..."

He was silenced as the girl beneath him pressed a finger to his lips. Kagome gave him a small smile.

"Please, Inuyasha... I won't break."

Inuyasha gave a raspy laugh, and picked himself up, bracing himself over her with his hands on either side of her head. His muscular legs strained as he arched over her trembling form. He let out an unhindered groan and quickened his pace, rocking firmly against her. To his own surprise, with no self control, his instincts seemed to also know that he had to take care of the beauty who continuously whispered his name like a prayer.

Kagome called out as the bolts of pleasure increased. Her body began to quake and everything seemed to be condensing around one point. She tensed, her breath sobbing out of her chest, as she called out the half-demon's name.

"Inuyasha!" She cried out, fisting the sheets in her hands. "I... I'm... ah!" She couldn't breath, couldn't speak, couldn't think. She felt as if her world was collapsing around her. She was balancing on the peak of some unknown plane, and she was dangerously close to careening over the edge.

Inuyasha bore down on her, bringing himself close to her ear to speak.

"Yes, Kagome. Let yourself go... scream... yell... unleash whatever it is you're feeling..."

She gasped as she felt his lips on her throat.

"I... I love you!"

The dark-haired girl whimpered, her body bowed, every muscle was quivering like a fired arrow. Light exploded in her vision. She clenched her fists over her eyes and her whole body locked up. She was up and over, and she screamed.

"Inuyasha!"

Inuyasha cried out in reply, he was quickly reaching the breaking point. Her body closed around him as she rode out her climax.

Kagome continued to moan as the afterglow slowly faded. As her mind cleared, she could feel Inuyasha frantically thrusting; strained groans escaped from his lips.

"Kagome..."

Inuyasha grunted with every plunge. There was an almost painful pressure building within him and it felt as if it would never stop. The slack body beneath him was suddenly moving again, and his name fell fondly from her lips.

"Inuyasha..."

Kagome leaned up and kissed a path across his chest.

"Inuyasha... Come on... Let go..."

The raven-haired youth slipped her arms up and around his body, one on the small of his back, and one behind his head. She guided him down to press her forehead to her chest. His breath was hot against her skin and her fingers coursed through his damp hair. The hand on his back found the sweet spot at the end of his spine and began to stroke in small circles, causing him to shout.

"Kagome...!"

Inuyasha turned and laid his ear over her heart, the rhythmic beat matching his own as he cried out. He wrapped his arms around her and began to yell her name in abandonment. Her voice was constantly in his ears, whispering for him to come and join her.

"Inuyasha..."

The half-demon made one last powerful thrust, he howled against her body.

"Kagome!"

He shouted out his completion, spilling himself deep within her. His body collapsed against his lover as the last bit of his energy gave out. He drank in gasping breaths of air as his body trembled. Only moving enough to withdraw from her body, he groaned in exhaustion.

************************************************

Okay everyone! It's safe to return!

************************************************

Kagome smiled, in a sense of total contentment. She stroked his hair and murmured soft words of comfort.

"I love you..."

She sighed deeply as his arms tightened around her. But when his normally steady form began to shake, she raised his face to look him in the eyes. Tears fell from the gilded orbs, and his jaw was set.

"Inuyasha! What's wrong? You're crying!"

The hanyou dropped his face to her chest again and shook his head.

"You..."

Kagome was startled, if not a little worried.

"Me...?"

Inuyasha let out a whimper, his grip on his emotions faltering.

"I never... thought that anyone... would ever... could ever... love me as unconditionally... as my mother." He paused. "But you do..."

Kagome nodded, and her hands resumed their soothing touches. She could only reply with the utmost confidence.

"I do."

Inuyasha sighed, his body going slack over her. He spoke slowly, as if unsure of what he was saying.

"And I... never thought... I would love anyone... more than I did... Kikyou."

Kagome stopped, startled by the name of the woman who was both her rival and her predecessor.

Inuyasha paused there, raising his head a touch. He kissed the center of her chest, then the hollow of her neck. Then he kissed the velvet skin where her throat met her jaw. Then her lips, a kiss with more feeling then the others. He moved on to her nose, each of her eyes, and finished at her forehead. He then shifted back just enough to gaze into her eyes, and speaking with unwavering certainty.

"But I do."

Woohoo! 21 pages! There we go! My first lemon! I hope it was good! I rewrote it so many times.... I was gonna go nuts! Okay, enough of me talking! I'm gonna start on the next chapter right now so this delay doesn't happen again. Sorry again, don't forget to review! And from now on, and I'm completely serious, if I don't update for a while... email me! harass me! get on my freakin case! I want to know you guys are still there! And it'll help motivate me! See you next time!