InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's been too long.. ❯ Ch. 9: Steady As She Goes ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Like always, I don't own Inuyasha and co. :]

[A/N: Well I'm getting more and more free time so i'm ready to start this up again! Ohhhh yeahh.]


The sun rose and Kagome had fallen asleep only a few hours before. The gang had woken and sent Inuyasha in to wake her. He walked in quietly and looked down on her sleeping form. 'She's so beauti..fuck! Why am I thinking like this..' He let out a sigh and Kagome rose. "Hey", she said drearily. Inuyasha was suprised by her calmness but just turned to walk away. "Get up, we need to get moving." Kagome glared holes into his back.

"Prick."


------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------


Kagome stood up and grabbed her bag, realizing all of her clothes where dirty. "Aw shit.." She put on her black skinnys she had on when she arrived and just left the green tank she slept in on. She slipped her converse on, exiting the room to greet her friends.

When she went outside, they were all half asleep leaning against the wall of the Inn. ' Too early..' she thought. And with one small, wicked grin she opened her walked up to them and yelled. "MORRRRRNNINGGGG!" The group sprang up and Kagome laughed insanely. "Yo, I gotta go back to my time. I need some stuff." With that, she headed off back to the well. Inuyasha had other plans.

"Where the hell are you goin'?" He demanded.

Kagome just smiled and motioned for him to come. "What?" he asked, suprised. She raised an eyebrow. "What does it look like, dumbass. I want you all to come. It'll only be for a day and.." Before she could finish her sentence, the rest of the group appeared. Miroku, being the creeper he is, heard the whole conversation and chimed, "Kagome, we'd love to accompany you to your time! It sounds fascinating." As the choclate eyed woman looked around, she saw her friends nod there heads and smile. To that, she looked back to Inuyasha and grinned.

"Keh." To that, Kagome gave Sango and look and they giggled more like the girls they are at heart.


------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------

They managed to get through the well with minimal gropings between newly engaged couple and bickerings between the hanyou and the punk. When they arrived, Kagome showed them the house as Inuyasha just threw in a grunt now and then when Kagome would have to explain how some of the future things worked. Even if he barely knew himself!

Kagomes mother Kia, walked in and was slightly startled seeing the group she used to hear so much about. 'I thought something happened between her and Inuyasha..' Kia thought. Yet, being the bright woman she is, she greeted them all with a smile and something to drink. Kagome rolled her eyes and smiled. She loved her mother. She always had a gut wrenching feeling when she thought of her father. How could someone leave such a loving woman with two kids? 'She's so strong.' thought Kagome. Kia's always been her role-model from as long as she can remember.

"You have a lovely mother, Kagome." Sango smiled. Kagome nodded and was about to thank her when a ring came from her pocket. Shippou jumped up and yelped but Kagome patted his head and hushed him. Kagome grabbed a red Blackberry out of her pocket and answered it.

"Hellloohooo?"

"Uhh huh.."

Kagome had explained the way a phone worked when they entered the house. The gang listened intently, and strained their ears to hear who was on the line. Sadly, their ears were too dull to hear. Even Inuyasha's ears couldn't hear the conversation, but the low voice told him it was a man and he didn't like that.

"Hahaha, well sounds sick. Short notice, but whatever. Can I bring some friends?"

"Alright dude. See you tonight. 7:30, on the dot. Don't be late!" Kagome smiled and hungup the phone.

There was a brief silence and Sango broke it. "Well..? Who was it Kagome-chan?" Kagome grinned and set her hand in her palm. "You're all gonna need some clothes."




----------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

[A/N: I'm baaaccckkkk! :D Haha. REVIEW! Or I might just dissapear again! Muahhaha. ]